Civil war if Obama wins reelection?

I hope so. Then Canada can swoop up a few states while nobody is looking.

You want Michigan? It's yours - with a "no return" policy.

You're welcome!

Hey, Michigans not that bad, i live in Michigan so i know thats not to say that were doing the best economically but certainly not the worst.

Same, Michigan is doing better, I know a lot of people here who have been doing better recently it still needs time for certain things but it's a perfect time to buy homes here, especially lake houses

Lakefront properties are low, investors are buying them, we know they have money, unlike the rest of the state.

Lucky for me the website wouldn't open. I hate wasting time on stupid alarmist videos.

If Obama wins...the libs will get to say "We won!" one more time. Then Obama will start doing what he intended to do along...spend the US into bankruptcy.

New jobs will be hard to come by because investors will be holding on to their funds, ObamaCare will not be repealed and the country will continue to sink as planned by the Obama administration.

If Romney wins, there will likely be civil unrest instigated by the union goons, the disgruntled welfare whores and other leeches that depend on Obama's generosity to fuck the public treasury for all its worth.

I hope Romney wins and saves us from permanent damage.

Lucky for me the website wouldn't open. I hate wasting time on stupid alarmist videos.

If Obama wins...the libs will get to say "We won!" one more time. Then Obama will start doing what he intended to do along...spend the US into bankruptcy.

New jobs will be hard to come by because investors will be holding on to their funds, ObamaCare will not be repealed and the country will continue to sink as planned by the Obama administration.

If Romney wins, there will likely be civil unrest instigated by the union goons, the disgruntled welfare whores and other leeches that depend on Obama's generosity to fuck the public treasury for all its worth.

It's not an alarmist video, it is making a fool out of that right winger idiot

So, we got Black Panthers, Michael Moore, the radical group Pink, throw in PETA, greenpeace, people running to Canada, Cindy Sheehan, union goons bullying locations, OWS, a professed that used to work for Colorado University, Robert Riech, Al Sharpton, Bill Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, Whoopi who defends rapists, Floyd Corkins, Olbermann and the list goes on.

Again, there are nuts on both sides and you are a partisan nutjob.

Civil war has come up enough in the last few weeks that it almost seems like wishful thinking.

Yeah cause idiots on the left posting the same exact thread over and over are secretly wishing for civil war.

The problem with you guys is civil war can and does happen. Pretending it's impossible is naive.

Civil war has come up enough in the last few weeks that it almost seems like wishful thinking.

Yeah cause idiots on the left posting the same exact thread over and over are secretly wishing for civil war.

The problem with you guys is civil war can and does happen. Pretending it's impossible is naive.

Yeah because it's "idiots" on the left threatening civil war

So, we got Black Panthers, Michael Moore, the radical group Pink, throw in PETA, greenpeace, people running to Canada, Cindy Sheehan, union goons bullying locations, OWS, a professed that used to work for Colorado University, Robert Riech, Al Sharpton, Bill Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, Whoopi who defends rapists, Floyd Corkins, Olbermann and the list goes on.

Again, there are nuts on both sides and you are a partisan nutjob.

All two of them...and they have scared the Right to Death for four years.....:lol:

Oh...and "the radical group Pink"? :lmao:

Last edited:

I'm sure that the corporatists can convince the tea bagging rubes to take up arms against the United States, just as easily as slave owners convinced the dirt farming poor to do so in 1860.

Forum List

Back