Civil war if Obama wins reelection?

How can a video 'explain' something that has not actually happened? Intelligent individuals need to know.

Are you being serious right now? Read the title

The video explains the lunatic that was speaking

Haven't wasted valuable minutes of my life watching some shit that ain't gonna happen. That's just how I roll... never waste time on other people's fantasies.

Civil war has come up enough in the last few weeks that it almost seems like wishful thinking.

How can a video 'explain' something that has not actually happened? Intelligent individuals need to know.

Haven't wasted valuable minutes of my life watching some shit that ain't gonna happen. That's just how I roll... never waste time on other people's fantasies.

That's not the point of the video, the point is to show how far right wingers can go in this country.

Also he is almost threatening the president, if someone said that about Bush the secret service would be all over him

That's not the point of the video, the point is to show how far right wingers can go in this country.

Also he is almost threatening the president, if someone said that about Bush the secret service would be all over him

It shows me how nutty you are for even thinking it would happen, you need to have a drink and chill.

The opposite may be true, But from the owners I have spoke with. If he does win reelection.

Everyone remains turtled up. Expansions remain on hold..............

Exactly.
Who is going to invest in expansion today KNOWING FULL WELL that their decision to do so is going to cost them more tomorrow?
How much more?
Well let's see, Cap and Trade, four more years of record breaking "major regulations", Obama-care/tax Ted Kennedy's $9.50/hour minimum wage, etc, etc, etc.

No certainty equals no recovery.

Civil war has come up enough in the last few weeks that it almost seems like wishful thinking.

lots of ways of doig it man

Doing what? Having a civil war? It always comes down to killing, mass imprisonment and suspending of rights, what is there to be gained when compared to what the government can and will do in response to rebellion?

It shows me how nutty you are for even thinking it would happen, you need to have a drink and chill.

I don't think it will happen I am pointing out right wing idiocy. But threats to the president of your own country has to be taken seriously. If indeed they start something, it could escalate

lots of ways of doig it man

Doing what? Having a civil war? It always comes down to killing, mass imprisonment and suspending of rights, what is there to be gained when compared to what the government can and will do in response to rebellion?

wow you are really trying to not get a clue, i used to think you did it rile up cons but i was wrong yet again.

California girl didn't understand the title or the thread, waiting for her response...

Forum List

Back