Brandon Raub released!!

I went to his FaceBook page and it looks like he's a typical young veteran who's into guns, video games and rap.

I saw NOTHING seditious there.

I went to his FaceBook page and it looks like he's a typical young veteran who's into guns, video games and rap.

I've heard that some murders like watching cartoons. Not surprising since most people have watched cartoons at one point in life.

So tell me. If you saw a person watching cartoons would you automatically conclude that the person couldn't possibly be a murderer?

*shrug* same here.

However considering it was a friend who contacted the authorities, perhaps it was something that wasn't normal for him.

Or considering he got detained for what he posted, perhaps it was then deleted.

that's likely.

Yeah, when you post illegal speech, it's likely to be expunged before you get out of prison for expression the state will not tolerate nor allow.

The democrats revised 1st amendment.

Congress shall make no law allowing the practice of religion, or the free exercise thereof except by permit; nor shall the freedom of speech be allowed, or freedom of the press - the party shall determine content; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. Sedition shall consist of any words or thoughts that question or criticize the federal government or the ruling peoples democratic party.

*shrug* same here.

However considering it was a friend who contacted the authorities, perhaps it was something that wasn't normal for him.
Some "friend." Raub should sue that sonofabitch along with the individual federal agent who decided to raid his home and cart him off for observation.

There was absolutely no reason to do that. Raub has a perfectly respectable and honorable background and he hadn't harmed or threatened to harm anyone. His First Amendment protection has been clearly violated and Government should not be allowed to get away with it.

Some "friend." Raub should sue that sonofabitch along with the individual federal agent who decided to raid his home and cart him off for observation.

There was absolutely no reason to do that. Raub has a perfectly respectable and honorable background and he hadn't harmed or threatened to harm anyone. His First Amendment protection has been clearly violated and Government should not be allowed to get away with it.

He is suing them.

Forum List

Back