Civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis says he has Stage IV pancreatic cancer: "I am going to fight it"

Did Trump march next to John Lewis and MLK fighting for Civil Rights??
he wishes he would, but he is too humble. he let black folks dictate the terms back then
He was busy learning how to discriminate against black folks and then settling lawsuits for it
John Lewis was paid by Democrats to destroy black lives! Look up the damn definition of racism

How long have you been attending mandingo parties??

he wishes he would, but he is too humble. he let black folks dictate the terms back then
He was busy learning how to discriminate against black folks and then settling lawsuits for it
John Lewis was paid by Democrats to destroy black lives! Look up the damn definition of racism

How long have you been attending mandingo parties??
Every time them Black hoes come to my house its a Mandingo party lol haha

Lewis is a Civil Rights Patriot and pioneer of American Freedom

Just because he risked his life to fight your Jim Crow laws doesn’t make him racist, it makes YOU racist

Just because he risked his life to fight your Jim Crow laws doesn’t make him racist, it makes YOU racist
He fought democrats, then joined them when they were paying blacks to sell democrat ideology lol

He fought democrats, then joined them when they were paying blacks to sell democrat ideology lol

He was a Democrat
Not all Democrats were racist thugs
Those were the Conservative Dixiecrats

Dixiecrat - Wikipedia
The term "Dixiecrat" has sometimes been used by Northern Democrats to refer to conservative Southern Democrats from the 1940s to the 1990s, regardless of any views expressed about white supremacy or segregation.

He was a Democrat
Lol Dixiecrats were the fringe of the democrat party like the Green Party.

He was a Democrat
Very true
John Birchers who are now loyal Republicans

He was a Democrat
Very true
Glad you Agree Dixiecrat‘s or democrats

He was a Democrat
Very true
50 years ago
Now they vote Trump along with the other racists

He was a Democrat
Very true
50 years ago
Now they vote Trump along with the other racists
Well they must have changed feelings good for them. Trump has many switching

“We were beaten, we were tear-gassed. I thought I was going to die on this bridge. But somehow and some way, God almighty helped me here. We cannot give up now. We cannot give in. We must keep the faith, keep our eyes on the prize.” - John Lewis

give em hell John!

“We were beaten, we were tear-gassed. I thought I was going to die on this bridge. But somehow and some way, God almighty helped me here. We cannot give up now. We cannot give in. We must keep the faith, keep our eyes on the prize.” - John Lewis

give em hell John!
I don't suppose racism in America will die with Mr. Lewis....plenty of race pimps left I guess...

give em hell John!
John Lewis joined the party that tear gassed him.

Not much Hell in that.

give em hell John!
Lewis is a party of Jim Crow and slavery supporter. He is a racist piece of shit low IQ scumbag antithesis of a civil rights advocate.

give em hell John!
Lewis is a party of Jim Crow and slavery supporter. He is a racist piece of shit low IQ scumbag antithesis of a civil rights advocate.
Evidently not

It is Republicans of today opposing voter protections and affirmative action

Forum List

Back