Citizenship-By-Birth Faces Challenges

my2¢;2348579 said:
How can somebody that has never been to any country but the U.S.A. be considered a foreigner? What are the rules in this regard?

A baby of and Illegal alien is an illegal alien also. Send both parent and child back to the parents country of origin!!!! No citizenship period!!!! this law was made for children of slaves!!!!
Here is an analogy. If some pregnant women breaks into your house and in the process of this crime has her baby in your house does this baby then become a member of your family? What is the difference when this person breaks into my country and does the same thing? Time to end anchor babies and send all these criminals back to their own countries!!!!

If you are trying to convince the Obamarrhoidal morons with clear cut logical examples any lobotomized idiot would understand........FUGGETIT!!!

AS I stated, what hope is there for mentally defective ideologues when they cannot comprehend the English word "ILLEGAL" as in "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT" and attempt to replace the word with babble ?

my2¢;2348579 said:
How can somebody that has never been to any country but the U.S.A. be considered a foreigner? What are the rules in this regard?

A baby of and Illegal alien is an illegal alien also. Send both parent and child back to the parents country of origin!!!! No citizenship period!!!! this law was made for children of slaves!!!!
Here is an analogy. If some pregnant women breaks into your house and in the process of this crime has her baby in your house does this baby then become a member of your family? What is the differance when this person breaks into my country and does the same thing?

That is the single worst analogy I've ever heard.

We in America are not one big family that supports or cares for each other. If you hate someone you can choose to not speak with them but there's not a whole lot you can do to stop them moving into your neighborhood.

my2¢;2348579 said:

Here is an analogy. If some pregnant women breaks into your house and in the process of this crime has her baby in your house does this baby then become a member of your family? What is the difference when this person breaks into my country and does the same thing? Time to end anchor babies and send all these criminals back to their own countries!!!!

If you are trying to convince the Obamarrhoidal morons with clear cut logical examples any lobotomized idiot would understand........FUGGETIT!!!

AS I stated, what hope is there for mentally defective ideologues when they cannot comprehend the English word "ILLEGAL" as in "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT" and attempt to replace the word with babble ?

There you go again, no point arguments no nothing just mud throwing.

I'd say you're attempting to replace any intelligent discussion with babble.

Cecilie as usual misses common points.

1) The civil war is properly known as the War of Southern Aggression.

2) The SCOTUS
a. is not going to overturn the 14th, and it will not allow Congress to do it.
b. if it did overturn the 14th will still grandather every child born in the states before the date of the rulling.

I am tired of folks who are talking about matters about which they know nothing.

An ample body of legal scholarship regarding the citizenship clause indicates that this provision could be altered by federal statute without amending the Constitution

2) The SCOTUS
b. if it did overturn the 14th will still grandather every child born in the states before the date of the rulling.

I am tired of folks who are talking about matters about which they know nothing.

An ample body of legal scholarship regarding the citizenship clause indicates that this provision could be altered by federal statute without amending the Constitution

but even if this were able to be done constitutionally, those that got their citizenship prior to such change WOULD REMAIN citizens....citizenship would not and could not be taken away with the swipe of a pen from these people.

I love that inscription on the Statue of Liberty:

"Come on in, sneak in our country, plop out a kid or two and we'll instantly make you all citizens and support you for life"

Heartwarming....

Well it certainly isn't anti-immigration

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

So you know the words..... now, if you could just work out what they actually mean. Cuz they don't say jack shit about sneaking over our borders.

The original intent was as a slap at Governments in Europe. That lamp beside 'the golden door'.... that's the FRONT door, not a window. Very few argue against immigration - it is ILLEGAL immigration that we need to stop.

And on topic: If the mother wasn't here legally, then the child should not be a US Citizen.

2) The SCOTUS

but even if this were able to be done constitutionally, those that got their citizenship prior to such change WOULD REMAIN citizens....citizenship would not and could not be taken away with the swipe of a pen from these people.

Why not all things are possible.

Yes, SCOTUS did change the interpretation of "separate but equal." But it will not change the 14th to your liking, and a constitutional amendment will never be ratified. The Hispanic vote alone now outweighs the far-right reactionary vote, and Americans generally favor expansionism rather than contractionism of the Constitution.

If Gautama is in an poster's corner, then the kiss of death has been given to that poster's opinion.

Fortunately, I'm not a leftist, so I never look to the Supreme Court to make law to suit me. I fully expect the people to get so fed up with illegal immigration that an amendment to rule out "anchor babies" is undertaken. I also fully expect it to be ratified, because unlike some people, I am not so racist as to believe that Hispanics are unable to see past skin color. I give them credit for being able to understand right and wrong just like everyone else does. :eusa_whistle:

Joke is a leftie - he views minorities as a 'cause', not as individual people with a variety of opinions and intellect.

The hispanics that I know - granted they are mainly in CA - but from what I hear - lots of them understand and support getting rid of the 'anchor baby' entitlement. Many of them resent illegal aliens for circumventing the system. Go figure.

Yes, SCOTUS did change the interpretation of "separate but equal." But it will not change the 14th to your liking, and a constitutional amendment will never be ratified. The Hispanic vote alone now outweighs the far-right reactionary vote, and Americans generally favor expansionism rather than contractionism of the Constitution.

If Gautama is in an poster's corner, then the kiss of death has been given to that poster's opinion.

Fortunately, I'm not a leftist, so I never look to the Supreme Court to make law to suit me. I fully expect the people to get so fed up with illegal immigration that an amendment to rule out "anchor babies" is undertaken. I also fully expect it to be ratified, because unlike some people, I am not so racist as to believe that Hispanics are unable to see past skin color. I give them credit for being able to understand right and wrong just like everyone else does. :eusa_whistle:

Joke is a leftie - he views minorities as a 'cause', not as individual people with a variety of opinions and intellect.

The hispanics that I know - granted they are mainly in CA - but from what I hear - lots of them understand and support getting rid of the 'anchor baby' entitlement. Many of them resent illegal aliens for circumventing the system. Go figure.

That's because they're veiw as being illegal.

Well, why wouldn't they? Many of them went through the lengthy process to come here legally, and/or have had family members do it, and I can't think of a single reason why Hispanics wouldn't be just as pissed off when someone crowds in line ahead of everyone else as other people are. But apparently, some people labor under the impression that Hispanic people LIKE waiting in line at the movie theatre for hours, and then having someone barge in front of them, so long as that someone also has brown skin.

Well, I don't imagine that they're particularly thrilled with the bad image illegals give to Hispanic people in general, no.

Well, I don't imagine that they're particularly thrilled with the bad image illegals give to Hispanic people in general, no.

Shouldn't they be supported of Azs new law.

illegal is illegal. why give someone who doesn't follow our laws a break while others who follow the laws have to fill out many forms and wait in line to become citizens. This is total bullshit!!! send all illegals back no matter what they are. follow our laws or get the fuck out!!!!!

California Girl is a rightard far to the reactionary side of politics. She is simply not mainstream in belief, and she certainly cannot document that California Hispanics generally support her desire to end natural birth citizenship. She is interesting to read for grins and chuckles, but nothing else.

Get it straight, 'tards. If the GOP ever backs such a position, the rest of the country will vote it into oblivion. The party is going to be in the minority for a long time because of loons like you.

squatdropkm8.jpg

cartoon_1aliens.jpg

illegal is illegal. why give someone who doesn't follow our laws a break while others who follow the laws have to fill out many forms and wait in line to become citizens. This is total bullshit!!! send all illegals back no matter what they are. follow our laws or get the fuck out!!!!!

you've finally earned your own Dante thread. :cuckoo:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/119545-is-keee-keee-krayzee-koockoo-or-just-plain-krackers.html#post2368510

According to the Obamarrhoidal morons like Dante, the Time Punk, Starkey-Malarkey. and their ilk, we should do the opposite of what keee keee states or we are: "keee-keee-krayzee-koockoo-or-just-plain krackers".

OK, let's do the OPPOSITE (of keee keee's statement) these foolowers of the MARXIST Muslim Protector Obami Salaami , in their infinite wisdom, suggest:

Illegal is legal. Let's have someone who follows our laws fill out many forms and wait in line to become citizens while others who don't follow the law get their citizenship without that. That would be wonderful !!! Invite in all illegals , no matter their criminal records. Do not follow our laws, and you're fucking in !!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

If the Govt can't see the public's point of view and deport illegals then all that are in office should be job hunting next term.

Most Americans do not support the massive round up, arrest, and deportation of illegals. Froggy don't make silly statements you can't support. You are right there with CC and CG when you do that. Remember, none of you remotely represent mainstream America in your views on this matter.

Forum List

Back