Citizens of the Reich

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

A carved out, private community of like-minded individuals who share the same values. There is nothing wrong with this. Of course, outsiders will impute all sorts of weird shit to it. People fear what they do not understand. Frankly, I am surprised that American leftist are not out mass murdering the Amish and Mennonite communities since they are "different". I guess they don't because they live out in the middle of nowhere and keep to themselves. But reading the linked story about the Kingdom of Germany, I can almost feel the hackles on the necks of every leftist stiffening in unbridled fear and hate. I know something like this just irks the ever living shit out of them! LOL!!

Yeah, go ahead and fuck with the Amish/Mennonite communities.....They are better armed than most folks out in the Hinterlands.

maxresdefault.jpg

R.58b4918a8888a16ead0b49e7cef401e7

People across the political spectrum are concerned about what we're seeing and hearing from the GQP.

It appears that the Alt Right either hasn't learned from history, or is interested in repeating it.
it aint the right staging mass antisemitic protests in major cities and college campuses ..

A carved out, private community of like-minded individuals who share the same values. There is nothing wrong with this. Of course, outsiders will impute all sorts of weird shit to it. People fear what they do not understand. Frankly, I am surprised that American leftist are not out mass murdering the Amish and Mennonite communities since they are "different". I guess they don't because they live out in the middle of nowhere and keep to themselves. But reading the linked story about the Kingdom of Germany, I can almost feel the hackles on the necks of every leftist stiffening in unbridled fear and hate. I know something like this just irks the ever living shit out of them! LOL!!
What's the point of this thread? Maybe to inform us that there are fruitcakes in Germany too?

The problem with the far right is that the constant descent into increasingly extreme beliefs and rhetoric always ends with them trying to genocide somebody

People across the political spectrum are concerned about what we're seeing and hearing from the GQP.

It appears that the Alt Right either hasn't learned from history, or is interested in repeating it.
That is bullshit. People are worried and sick of the control the Leftists want. We do not have an ALT right GOP.

Forum List

Back