Cities in Sweden told to prepare for war

From Swedish newspaper

MSB:s brev till samtliga kommuner: Rusta för krig

Sveriges kommuner måste bli bättre rustade för att möta krigshot och andra krisartade situationer. Detta meddelar Myndigheten för samhällsberedskap (MSB) i ett officiellt brev till Sveriges samtliga kommuner.

Av Olle Ohlsén Pettersson
Mån, 19.36
Spara artikel

MSB:s brev till samtliga kommuner: Rusta för krig

Translation:

MSB's letter to all municipalities: Prepare for war Sweden's municipalities must be better equipped to meet the threat of war and other crisis-like situations. This notifies the Agency of Social Contingencies Agency (MSB) in an official letter to all Swedish municipalities. Olle Pettersson Ohlsén Mon, 19:36 Share Save Article
Exactly! This is with the un-spoken (yet understood) crap that is used to gain support for Sweden joining NATO. FEAR THE RUSSIANS! Nothing to do with immigration, despite what the OP might suggest. Since Olaf Palme was murdered (allegedly by the CIA) we have been slowly but surely bending over to let the US fuck us in the ass. The Swedish status quo is on the way out and they've got only one more year to get things done.

SD is now second in popularity ...... and now other candidates can no longer walk away from him or refuse to shake his hand in political debates.
I spoke too soon! Published just today! Stefan Jakobsson (another member of SD Party) in a debate with "'Vänster" (Left) Party" on funding for education and university research. And we call ourselves Democratic?
Fast forward to 24:05

Are you in Sweden, Glasnost?
Most certainly.
I ask because Freja, who is Swedish, has posted a great many articles fro the Swedish newspapers about immigration/'refugee' issues, yet it seems you are saying the mainstream media are silent on these issues???
Yes, government and the mainstream are painting a rose-coloured picture of our 'culturally-enriching' new comers. They refuse to print anything that will give any hint of the trouble. To be fair, Swedish news has NEVER posted anyone's nationality or cultural preference (so to speak). It's always been a healthy practice but things have changed now and we want to know what is going on and who is doing it. An example: It seems very clear that the surge in rapes in this country is because of the enormous rise in immigration. It's a simple matter of adding 2 + 2. But the media have been writing it as "Swedes are now the worst offenders of rape in all of Europe". OK, as I said we don't publish someone's nationality, and I generally thinks it's a sound practice. But to say that "Swedes" are the worst offenders!? Can't they just say "Sweden now has the most cases of rape than any other European nation"? Of course it we say "it's the immigrants!" ... what do you think the government and the media's reaction is? That's right! "You can't judge a whole people ..... yada, yada, yada. That's racist!
Thanks. I see what you mean. That's what Freja reports also.
i hope you get the result your country needs in 2018! Fingers crossed.

SD is now second in popularity ...... and now other candidates can no longer walk away from him or refuse to shake his hand in political debates.
I spoke too soon! Published just today! Stefan Jakobsson (another member of SD Party) in a debate with "'Vänster" (Left) Party" on funding for education and university research. And we call ourselves Democratic?
Fast forward to 24:05

Wow. How ignorant and childish!

Sweden preparing for war?

What's after them, ONE Norwegian?

Again!????

The important poem, Ten thousand Swedes run through the Weeds, was recently found and is presented to all modern Norwegians:

Ten thousand Swedes run through the Weeds
Chased by One Norwegian
Ten thousand more run to the shore
In the battle of Copenhagen

Way, way back in history
Back when the world was new
Norwegians searched all over
To find some snoose to chew

They fished for Lutefisk and Torsk
It helped to make them strong
And you and me, we know a Norsk
Cannot do nothing wrong

But Swedes and Danes were anxious
Of Viking trips and raids
The Viking shield and helmet horns
Made all those folks afraid

Throughout the world the Vikings sailed
To Ireland and France
They even found America
One afternoon by chance

My Grandpa says, and he should know,
The Swedes made up their minds
To beat the Norskie Vikings
And kick a few "behind"

But history, so my grandpa says,
Shows that the Norskies won
They clobbered all the Swedes and Danes
And made it lots of fun

The Thousand Swedes run through the Weeds
Pursued by One Norwegian
The dust from the weeds made snoose for the Swedes
And they called it Copenhagen

Hans Myhre

Thanks. I see what you mean. That's what Freja reports also.
i hope you get the result your country needs in 2018! Fingers crossed.

thank-you.gif.pagespeed.ce.J0FzgGr175.gif

Sweden preparing for war?

What's after them, ONE Norwegian?

Again!????

The important poem, Ten thousand Swedes run through the Weeds, was recently found and is presented to all modern Norwegians:

Ten thousand Swedes run through the Weeds
Chased by One Norwegian
Ten thousand more run to the shore
In the battle of Copenhagen

Way, way back in history
Back when the world was new
Norwegians searched all over
To find some snoose to chew

They fished for Lutefisk and Torsk
It helped to make them strong
And you and me, we know a Norsk
Cannot do nothing wrong

But Swedes and Danes were anxious
Of Viking trips and raids
The Viking shield and helmet horns
Made all those folks afraid

Throughout the world the Vikings sailed
To Ireland and France
They even found America
One afternoon by chance

My Grandpa says, and he should know,
The Swedes made up their minds
To beat the Norskie Vikings
And kick a few "behind"

But history, so my grandpa says,
Shows that the Norskies won
They clobbered all the Swedes and Danes
And made it lots of fun

The Thousand Swedes run through the Weeds
Pursued by One Norwegian
The dust from the weeds made snoose for the Swedes
And they called it Copenhagen

Hans Myhre

EGDmCdR.gif
I heard the first line when I was in Minnesota ......

"Ten thousand Swedes run through the Weeds
Chased by One Norwegian"

.... but this is the first time I've heard the whole thing. I didn't even know there were so many verses!
I am originally from midway up in Sweden where Norwegian jokes is everyday stuff. The Norwegians tell the exact same jokes about us. Since moving down in the south I haven't heard a single one.

Ps. I know you enjoy hearing this poem expressing Swedish "cowardliness" but you do realize that Vidkun Quisling was Norwegian, yes?

Cities in Sweden Told to Prepare For War
Migrant crisis spiraling out of control

The Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency (MSB) has urged the country’s municipalities to prepare for war, another shocking indication of how mass immigration is threatening the stability of the European country.
------------------------------------------

The MSM isn't going to publish what is going on in these other Countries mostly because they know damn well this same bs is going to come onto US soil.

As they usher in illegal immigrants by the thousands and aren't saying a word about it. It's going to get worse right here in the US OF A!!

So much for Trump wanting to VET those illegals, as for the trendy idiots hey leave the door wide open who gives a damn if everybody's kid is subjected to disease we haven't had for decades, or some we've never had. Who gives a damn if your kid gets raped and or killed.

These trendy idiots have no idea how many of those coming here " ILLEGALLY" have no regard for human life. They've had to fight and kill all their lives wtf is wrong with you morons.
About the only MSM that might address this would be the Fox News Network and only if pressured by the public, otherwise they too will ignore it.
As for Sweden, it's too little too late. Women in Sweden were told to change their ways such as always walk accompanied, change their attire to more cover themselves (although, as it is close to winter, I imagine they are pretty covered now). They may also want to read up on the Quran, after all, they'll have to memorize parts of it for safety.

LOL....the Swedes preparing for war!!:woohoo: What do they do.......send out a team of guys on ski's with NERF guns?:spinner::spinner:Imagine, for a moment, the enemy encountering Swedish soldiers and firing some harsh words like "You Suck!!"........white flags as far as the eye could see.

LOL....the Swedes preparing for war!!:woohoo: What do they do.......send out a team of guys on ski's with NERF guns?:spinner::spinner:Imagine, for a moment, the enemy encountering Swedish soldiers and firing some harsh words like "You Suck!!"........white flags as far as the eye could see.
I know a Swedish officer who was posted to Beirut as part of the Swedish UN Peace-Keeping force there. The city was parceled off in different sections according to jurisdiction of whose military (nation) it had been assigned. Up until my friend arrived in Beirut, a daily American patrol passed threw the Swedish section (without authority) on their way to where-ever. When my friend (a lieutenant) learned about it he insisted on being at that spot to see for himself. Sure enough here came the American patrol. They were stopped by my friend. The Americans tried to bully him, saying that they pass that way every day and some fucking pussy ass Swede wasn't going to stop them on that day either. My friend stood his ground and refuse to let them pass. The Americans made a similar comment to yours (here above) so the Swedes put a round in the chamber and put on their war face. The Americans were give orders to never again cut corners. They went around the Swedish sector after that.

This doesn't prove that Swedes are fearless or anything like that. It does prove that when given their orders by a devoted 'man in charge' Swedes will follow it to the letter and do their duty. We are not weak people. We believe in diplomacy and dialogue. Swedish UN Peace-Keeping men have served in every war in the world, but as a nation (declaring war) we haven't fought since Napoleon. I am proud of that.

Forum List

Back