Cities in Sweden told to prepare for war

Gee , that Homeland Security really stood their ground when the Gay Orlando Night Club or San Bernardino Christmas Party was interrupted by the religion of peace. Yep, you rely on the government I will rely on my AR-15 and 1000 rounds.

what did you do that night?
Prayed for the victims

oh----the project----"save the souls of the victims"
Seems to me that you don't have feelings for those who were attacked do you hate Gay people?

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
Yep liberals and Muslims do have a lot in common, which is why Trump won the presidency.

people are coming to the realization that they must be eliminated, via bullets and bombs, if that is what it takes.

And it usually is.
It's American bullets and bombs that forced those people to come here in the first place.

How are these migrants getting into Sweden.

By boat? If so where are they coming from?

By land? If so across which border line?

Oh look even the SWEDEN NEWS PAPER is MENTION THEY FKD UP

The Local - Sweden's News in English
There is no way of knowing how much the Swedish media has "FKD UP" or downright lied .... still lying. It is absolutely impossible to rely on anything in the Swedish news. You can be certainly that on any page of the mainstream Swedish news ("The Local" is not one of them) you will find an article on pro-Feminism and pro-Immigration. It is filled with lies, through and through. It is impossible to overestimate that point.

Yeah... you just keep believing the shit from the guy that said HRC and Obama smell like sulfur and are demons...

I had no misconceptions you would be able to humble yourself and rethink your own dearly held beliefs. No, ego is too strong of force to overcome. I get it.

Yeah good come back... so you are admitting you are a fucking psychotic nut case that thinks HRC and Obama are demons? You probably think the show Supernatural is a reality tv show like the Apprentice too.

Well, if you just rallied a bunch of readers around you and your bravado, I am very happy for you.

Put it this way --- I would rather make a fool out of myself, than be one.

You have already made a fool out of yourself... your quote makes zero sense.

I will explain. To you and to many like you I look like a real fool. But to God who am I absolutely certain is the One True God, I am not a fool.

That is what I am certain of --- and I only care what God thinks, not mankind or the prevailing majority of Americans.

...and that's your problem right there. You use faith to prove you're not a fool, when you should be using common sense.

what did you do that night?
Prayed for the victims

Seems to me that you don't have feelings for those who were attacked do you hate Gay people?

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
Yep liberals and Muslims do have a lot in common, which is why Trump won the presidency.

people are coming to the realization that they must be eliminated, via bullets and bombs, if that is what it takes.

And it usually is.
It's American bullets and bombs that forced those people to come here in the first place.

BS

Hey look...another Info Wars link! It should be mandatory that all threads using Info Wars go directly to the Conspiracy section.
View attachment 102036
Oh look even the SWEDEN NEWS PAPER is MENTION THEY FKD UP

The Local - Sweden's News in English

WTF does that have to do with preparing for war dipshit? Or is that something to difficult for you to understand?

upload_2016-12-14_11-21-58.png

Swedish regions told to be more prepared for war

It is very difficult to say because government and it's controlled media are saying nothing to the public. I can only say how it was.

When Merkel opened the flood gates to Europe, Denmark and Sweden (most particularly) did the same. Denmark however, is not very immigration friendly and any immigrant to Denmark is made to walk the line, even turning over their assets to pay for their initial stay in the county. The immigrants don't like that. Sweden considers that "racist". So it ended up that nearly all of the immigrants were using Denmark as a transit nation to get to Sweden by rail, via the Öresund Bridge.

Then the bombshell hit! When the secret mass rape of young German women in Köln was finally expose, it took only a few days for secret mass rape of Swedish women (that occurred several month earlier!) to finally be known. Up until then the train from Denmark to Sweden was jammed packed with "refugees" - I used the quotation marks intentionally. But now that we knew what had happened in Stockholm the government had to make some concession to the problem of unchecked immigration over the bridge in the south. We started to turn many of them back, which naturally pissed off the Danes. I cannot tell you just how chaotic it was at the rail connection in Malmö! It was pandemonium! It's fairly calm today but the police are still posted at the rail station to this day and passport checks are required of everyone coming from Denmark.

But to answer your question: Are they still coming, and if so how? I think only those who are pre-registered are coming through and I believe that Denmark isn't allowing them to enter from Germany unless they do have permission to come to Sweden. Things are now calm (calmer) but those in the various immigration centers still have knife fights and murder every now and then. The thing is, our mainstream media is telling us NOTHING. To know what is happening you have to read the underground news "Avpixlat", but I don't know if it's in English.

Last edited:
Prayed for the victims

And it usually is.

BS
You really don't know shit.

And it usually is.

BS
You really don't know shit.

I know quite a lot about shit------

It is very difficult to say because government and it's controlled media are saying nothing to the public. I can only say how it was.

When Merkel opened the flood gates to Europe, Denmark and Sweden (most particularly) did the same. Denmark however, is not very immigration friendly and any immigrant to Denmark is made to walk the line, even turning over their assets to pay for their initial stay in the county. The immigrants don't like that. Sweden considers that "racist". So it ended up that nearly all of the immigrants were using Denmark as a transit nation to get to Sweden by rail, via the Öresund Bridge.

Then the bombshell hit! When the secret mass rape of young German women in Köln was finally expose, it took only a few days for secret mass rape of Swedish women (that occurred several month earlier!) to finally be known. Up until then the train from Denmark to Sweden was jammed packed with "refugees" - I used the quotation marks intentionally. But now that we knew what had happened in Stockholm the government had to make some concession to the problem of unchecked immigration over the bridge in the south. We started to turn many of them back, which naturally pissed off the Danes. I cannot tell you just how chaotic it was at the rail connection in Malmö! It was pandemonium! It's fairly calm today but the police are still posted at the rail station to this day and passport checks are required of everyone coming from Denmark.

But to answer your question: Are they still coming, and if so how? I think only those who are pre-registered are coming through and I believe that Denmark isn't allowing them to enter from Germany unless they do have permission to come to Sweden. Things are now calm (calmer) but those in the various immigration centers still have knife fights and murder every now and them. The thing is, our mainstream media is telling us NOTHING. To know what is happening you have to read the underground news "Avpixlat", but I don't know if it's in English.
Once the Trojan horse gets inside the walls, they are in and they are not going anywhere.

Thanks for the update and details.

Wanting peace? Maybe. The war is already on. It's been going on for 70 years. Seems to me that everyone engaged in war is hoping for peace with a single, well-placed blow. America achieved it against Japan with "the bomb". The Palestinians may achieve it with "jihad".

But I thought "jihad" means internal struggle and not an act of war or violence.

Is there an imam in the house?
Yep! It's just like the police. Where is a good imam when you need one?

But to answer your question: Are they still coming, and if so how? I think only those who are pre-registered are coming through and I believe that Denmark isn't allowing them to enter from Germany unless they do have permission to come to Sweden. Things are now calm (calmer) but those in the various immigration centers still have knife fights and murder every now and them. The thing is, our mainstream media is telling us NOTHING. To know what is happening you have to read the underground news "Avpixlat", but I don't know if it's in English.
Are you in Sweden, Glasnost?
I ask because Freja, who is Swedish, has posted a great many articles fro the Swedish newspapers about immigration/'refugee' issues, yet it seems you are saying the mainstream media are silent on these issues???

Cities in Sweden Told to Prepare For War
Migrant crisis spiraling out of control

The Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency (MSB) has urged the country’s municipalities to prepare for war, another shocking indication of how mass immigration is threatening the stability of the European country.
------------------------------------------

The MSM isn't going to publish what is going on in these other Countries mostly because they know damn well this same bs is going to come onto US soil.

As they usher in illegal immigrants by the thousands and aren't saying a word about it. It's going to get worse right here in the US OF A!!

So much for Trump wanting to VET those illegals, as for the trendy idiots hey leave the door wide open who gives a damn if everybody's kid is subjected to disease we haven't had for decades, or some we've never had. Who gives a damn if your kid gets raped and or killed.

These trendy idiots have no idea how many of those coming here " ILLEGALLY" have no regard for human life. They've had to fight and kill all their lives wtf is wrong with you morons.

Municipalities are to PREPARE FOR WAR in Sweden? how? build fortifications and moats around the towns? -------skis for all and machine guns?

for the record-----we here in the USA have HOMELAND SECURITY----and lots of
protocols with which to address invasion or home grown terrorism

Listen to this guy it is going to come here and it is already here.
This Video was posted a few years ago, but people think everything is a gawd damn conspiracy no matter what you put in front of them.

It is the US MSM that is quite on these issues. We hardly see them being posted here in the US. There are many of these issues in which the US will not write about. Because they are controlled media.
Let's say for a moment we saw the same news over there being posted here, if the ppl actually started seeing this being pushed all over the place , then these politcal fks pushing the open borders would more than likely not get the VOTE or get Voted in because they lets say supported this " open border" issue.
The US wants to keep this quiet, because the US is the last standing freedom Nation guns included............ This is putting very shortly .

I ask because Freja, who is Swedish, has posted a great many articles fro the Swedish newspapers about immigration/'refugee' issues, yet it seems you are saying the mainstream media are silent on these issues???

BTW I do believe the RT is a Russian-powered media site.

Just sayin. It's sad when we get better news from the Russians than we do from our own puke journalists. No wonder the lefties are freaking out hahahaha.

BTW I do believe the RT is a Russian-powered media site.

Just sayin. It's sad when we get better news from the Russians than we do from our own puke journalists. No wonder the lefties are freaking out hahahaha.
Ahhhh the presstitutes aren't they lovely.

Once the Trojan horse gets inside the walls, they are in and they are not going anywhere.
Thanks for the update and details.
Oh yes. We're fucked alright. The only hope we have is Jimmie Åkesson and his SD political Party. He was ridiculed and shunned by literally every other political party. To this day they still refer to SD as "extreme-right" "neo-Nazis", and "racist". But he's not that and there is nothing in his manifesto to suggest that he is. It's just that limiting immigration is being called "racist" by the status quo. Well, his popularity is soaring and now other candidates can no longer walk away from him or refuse to shake his hand in political debates. SD is now second in popularity and we are just waiting for the next election to see SD take over government. Trump did it in America and so can we. The chant is "2018!"

From Swedish newspaper

MSB:s brev till samtliga kommuner: Rusta för krig

Sveriges kommuner måste bli bättre rustade för att möta krigshot och andra krisartade situationer. Detta meddelar Myndigheten för samhällsberedskap (MSB) i ett officiellt brev till Sveriges samtliga kommuner.

Av Olle Ohlsén Pettersson
Mån, 19.36
Spara artikel

MSB:s brev till samtliga kommuner: Rusta för krig

Translation:

MSB's letter to all municipalities: Prepare for war Sweden's municipalities must be better equipped to meet the threat of war and other crisis-like situations. This notifies the Agency of Social Contingencies Agency (MSB) in an official letter to all Swedish municipalities. Olle Pettersson Ohlsén Mon, 19:36 Share Save Article

Most certainly.
Yes, government and the mainstream are painting a rose-coloured picture of our 'culturally-enriching' new comers. They refuse to print anything that will give any hint of the trouble. To be fair, Swedish news has NEVER posted anyone's nationality or cultural preference (so to speak). It's always been a healthy practice but things have changed now and we want to know what is going on and who is doing it. An example: It seems very clear that the surge in rapes in this country is because of the enormous rise in immigration. It's a simple matter of adding 2 + 2. But the media have been writing it as "Swedes are now the worst offenders of rape in all of Europe". OK, as I said we don't publish someone's nationality, and I generally think it's a sound practice. But to say that "Swedes" are the worst offenders!? Can't they just say "Sweden now has the most cases of rape than any other European nation"? Of course if we say "it's the immigrants!" ... what do you think the government and the media's reaction is? That's right! "You can't judge a whole people ..... yada, yada, yada. That's racist!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back