Circumventing The Will Of The People - Rubio Plots To Steal Nomination

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Exclusive Audio — Rubio Campaign Manager Plots Brokered Convention In Manhattan Donor Meeting To Take Nomination From Trump
Exclusive Audio — Rubio Campaign Manager Plots Brokered Convention In Manhattan Donor Meeting To Take Nomination From Trump - Breitbart

"Senator Marco Rubio is plotting to take the Republican nomination away from Donald Trump using surreptitious tactics at a so-called “brokered convention,” according to an audio recording of his campaign manger in a private meeting with high dollar donors in Manhattan"

---------------------------

As you would expect from the Washington Establishment Career Politicians who seek to protect their power, Rubio - who has won only 1 State Primary thus far - has decided not to accept the will of the people but is instead scheming to take the nomination decision away from them and Donald Trump.

Sorry, we already have too many assholes in power ignoring the people who we are trying to kick out of Washington. We don't need another one. If his staunch determination to grant full amnesty to the illegals in this country and those still coming, this move to circumvent the will of the people for his own benefit is enough to ensure there is no way in hell I will vote for this part-time Senator.

Rubio has plans to be a spoiler this election when accepts The Foam Party nomination. lol

Exclusive Audio — Rubio Campaign Manager Plots Brokered Convention In Manhattan Donor Meeting To Take Nomination From Trump
Exclusive Audio — Rubio Campaign Manager Plots Brokered Convention In Manhattan Donor Meeting To Take Nomination From Trump - Breitbart

"Senator Marco Rubio is plotting to take the Republican nomination away from Donald Trump using surreptitious tactics at a so-called “brokered convention,” according to an audio recording of his campaign manger in a private meeting with high dollar donors in Manhattan"

As you would expect from the Washington Establishment Career Politicians who seek to protect their power, Rubio - who has won only 1 State Primary thus far - has decided not to accept the will of the people but is instead scheming to take the nomination decision away from them and Donald Trump.

Sorry, we already have too many assholes in power ignoring the people who we are trying to kick out of Washington. We don't need another one. If his staunch determination to grant full amnesty to the illegals in this country and those still coming, this move to circumvent the will of the people for his own benefit is enough to ensure there is no way in hell I will vote for this part-time Senator.

There are 35 states contests left. Maybe, gulp, the other state contests should matter also, not just Super Tuesday, IA, SC & NH!

He's trying to save your party...stop him!
How is trying to circumvent the will of the people 'trying to save a party'? I am more worried about saving the COUNTRY than a party. We already have politicians who no longer represent the people, and if they can and do get away with 'stealing' the nomination, in direct opposition to what the people want, the party may be saved but the country is lost.

You're an idiot. You realize a brokered convention is only possible when nobody receives a majority in the first place, right?

I think it is time to do the math Easy, and since I work, I can't do it without massive research, lol Lets start doing some projections to see if the mighty Rubio's logic works, then go from there!

1. How many states that are left are winner take all? Most if not all.

2. If Trump carries Florida, New York, and New Jersey, how many more does he need? (he will probably easily carry Penn too)

3. Maybe a better idea is to see what he states he actually has a challenge in, then deduct from the remainder as a loss, and see if he wins what he appears to be winning added to his current total, pushes him over the threshold.

4. We must logically assume that Kasich dropping out goes to Rubio, and vice-versa, so for the equations sake, after the Ohio primary, we add Kasich's % on to Rubio.

5. Should Cruz drop, we will assume that 60% is going Trump. (which is low, but we will make a safe bet) I doubt Cruz will drop though.

I don't care what Marco says, let us do the math, then draw our own conclusions. What he tells donors is specifically to keep money flowing into his campaign from them. Doesn't mean he believes it himself, and could just be wishful thinking.

Little Marco should STFU....
Let's see if he can win his home state.
If that happens then you can chirp Marco.
Till then keep it down a bit.

You're an idiot. You realize a brokered convention is only possible when nobody receives a majority in the first place, right?
Yup... Technically, however, whoever has the most delegates has 'the majority'.

Mitt is preparing a path for himself to be the "real" GOP candidate in a third party race.

Last edited:
Mitt is preparing a path for himself to be the "real" GOP candidate in a third party race.
Hasn't mittens been through enough pain as it is?

Just have the KKKlown KKKar towed back to the garage and hope with some rational change in the future, they might be able to roll out a new model 8 years from now. That is their only hope.

Forum List

Back