Circumcision ruling condemned by Germany's Muslim and Jewish leaders

You have a problem with parents making that choice for their children? You seem somehow personally vested in this topic...

Why do it to a baby?

Aside from those who do it as a matter of religious ritual, it has long been considered a matter of hygiene and for the prevention of infections. The rate of circumcisions has dropped in recent years, but it has hovered around 60% in the US for several decades - certainly not all or even most a matter of religion.

There are no valid medical reasons to mutilate a baby boy.

Are you a physician?

Suprising so many people are so worked up about circumcision. I'm not aware of any harm it does.

Not only doesn't it do harm, but it's healthy... as long as you're not getting it done by a cock-sucking Jew with an STD.

"Evidence among heterosexual men in sub-Saharan Africa shows a decreased risk of between 38 percent and 66 percent over two years..."

"Circumcision is associated with a reduced risk of urinary tract infections..."

"The American Academy of Pediatrics (1999) stated that studies suggest that neonatal circumcision confers some protection from penile cancer..."

Circumcision ruling condemned by Germany's Muslim and Jewish leaders | World news | guardian.co.uk

Jewish and Muslim leaders were united on Wednesday in their condemnation of a German court's decision to in effect outlaw the circumcision of boys after a judge deemed that the religious practice amounted to bodily harm.

Representatives of the two religious communities called the ruling insensitive and discriminatory, saying it was an attack on centuries of religious tradition.

A judge at a Cologne court said that the circumcision of minors went against a child's interests because it led to a physical alteration of the body, and because people other than the child were determining its religious affiliation.
<more>

what is it with religious people and genitals ??

[

Last edited by a moderator:
Suprising so many people are so worked up about circumcision. I'm not aware of any harm it does.

Not only doesn't it do harm, but it's healthy... as long as you're not getting it done by a cock-sucking Jew with an STD.

"Evidence among heterosexual men in sub-Saharan Africa shows a decreased risk of between 38 percent and 66 percent over two years..."

"Circumcision is associated with a reduced risk of urinary tract infections..."

"The American Academy of Pediatrics (1999) stated that studies suggest that neonatal circumcision confers some protection from penile cancer..."

There are no health benefits to mutilating a baby boy's penis.

..."

Your anti-Semitic bullshit is not required or welcome here, asshole.

Oh poor baby... I didn't say anything antisemitic. I just pointed out a fact. Do facts always make you cry?

Why don't you take your worthless ass back to stormfront? You are not wanted here, loser.

By definition, you're worthless. You only care if something is kosher or not. That makes you worthless because you only echo what you're told. I care about truth. That makes me priceless.

Why don't you take your worthless ass back to stormfront? You are not wanted here, loser.

By definition, you're worthless. You only care if something is kosher or not. That makes you worthless because you only echo what you're told. I care about truth. That makes me priceless.

You're a fucking idiot. Go fuck yourself, idiot.

Y
German courts ruling against Jewish religious tradition? Sounds familiar somehow.
Now they ruled against the needless mutilation of male infants

German courts caring about "needless mutilation of (Jewish) infants" when they were justifying the needless mutilation and murder of Jewish adults a scant 75 years ago? And now they have the radical international left on their side that justifies the murder of full term infants if their heads still remain in the birth canal. As many self described tattooed skull pilots can no doubt testify, mutilation is in the eye of the beholder.

Forum List

Back