Circumcision ruling condemned by Germany's Muslim and Jewish leaders

Genital Integrity Policy - Alleged Medical Benefits of Circumcision

The claims of “potential benefits”, allegedly provided by medically unnecessary, non-therapeutic circumcision, lack any real support from medical science. United States medical literature, as compared with the medical literature of other nations, is highly biased in favor of male circumcision. The word “potential” means to exist in possibility but not in actuality. The scientific literature that supports such “potential” benefits is written mostly by doctors who were reared in circumcising cultures.

Last edited:
Are you a physician? What qualification do you have that is more legitimate than the CDC?

one of the first ways in which tyrannical and anti-semetic regimes isolated and made jews alien was to outlaw circumcision. they would then use the fact that someone was circumcised as a way of identifying and outing jews who were singled out for persecution.

Conversely, the push for universal circumcision in the United States came from Jews who sought to erase this distinction, thus "camoflaging" Jews by changing the background scenery. You can't tell who's a Jew in the locker room shower, in other words, because everyone's had their dick-end chopped off.

How we gentiles ever fell for it baffles me, though we do have a tendency to fall for all kinds of Jewish tricks. A real testament to the power of Jewish trickery and persuasion... a totally medically unnecessary ritual of mutilation of the most central male part becomes something gentiles follow along without ever questioning. My dear mom said, when I asked why I was subjected to it, "Oh well, it's just something everyone did." Really? Fuck it all, man. Groupthink is way, way, way fucked up.

My son remains intact. This is how I have chosen to identify him as a white man in a world that seeks his destruction.

Doctor's advice: root out the Jewish influence over your life, white man. From your brain down to your dick. Take a sharp scalpel and just slice that yid-shit right out. You'll be happier and healthier instantly.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Are you a physician? What qualification do you have that is more legitimate than the CDC?

Did you even look at the link?

It is well sourced with evidence from scientific studies.

There is no reason to perform circumcision.

Are you a physician? How many times do I have to ask?

Did YOU read the links I provided for you?

Fuck off, idiot. You are not interesting, you are boring and insipid.

Never mind that I'm an uninteresting idiot.

Do you think diseased, cock-sucking Jews should be banned from performing circumcisions, for health's sake?

Circumcision ruling condemned by Germany's Muslim and Jewish leaders | World news | guardian.co.uk

Jewish and Muslim leaders were united on Wednesday in their condemnation of a German court's decision to in effect outlaw the circumcision of boys after a judge deemed that the religious practice amounted to bodily harm.

Representatives of the two religious communities called the ruling insensitive and discriminatory, saying it was an attack on centuries of religious tradition.

A judge at a Cologne court said that the circumcision of minors went against a child's interests because it led to a physical alteration of the body, and because people other than the child were determining its religious affiliation.
<more>

Well awesome job Germany! Now if only we could outlaw it in America.

can't outlaw it in the U.S. that would be unconstitutional oppression of a religious group.

Circumcision is unneccesary. Its a violation of the rights of the child to choose.

Additionally, it protects the head of the cock and allows it to keep its sensitivty well later into life. The forskin also provides more friction for both the male and female during love making meaning the male needs to thrust less and not as hard in order to please both him and her.

By removing the foreskin, we are taking away an intregal part of lovemaking thus relegating our males to a less satisfying sex life.

Imagine as much as we like it now, if we had ALL our parts that made it better for both us and our partners.

And lastly, its the ultimate violation of our children. We modify their bodies without their consent. Its a vile and disgusting practice.

I say BAN it now!

US law says the child doesn't have the right o choose himself until age 12

If you believe in a right to life, you must also believe in a rightr to not be mutlilated.

The AMA advises against circumcision.

That's like, a lot of doctors.

Failure to recommend something is not the same as advising against it.

The AMA sees many future benefits in circumcision. They also see a risk in getting it done... a risk made higher by diseased cock-sucking Jews endangering infants.

I also notice that the AMA is disproportionally influenced by Jews. It would be most unexpected for Jews to recommend circumcision, like if Afros were lining up to call Trayvon a thug for assaulting Zimmerman. Or, like if Jews were lining up to call Trayvon a thug for assaulting Zimmerman.

Well awesome job Germany! Now if only we could outlaw it in America.

can't outlaw it in the U.S. that would be unconstitutional oppression of a religious group.

Circumcision is unneccesary. Its a violation of the rights of the child to choose.

Additionally, it protects the head of the cock and allows it to keep its sensitivty well later into life. The forskin also provides more friction for both the male and female during love making meaning the male needs to thrust less and not as hard in order to please both him and her.

By removing the foreskin, we are taking away an intregal part of lovemaking thus relegating our males to a less satisfying sex life.

Imagine as much as we like it now, if we had ALL our parts that made it better for both us and our partners.

And lastly, its the ultimate violation of our children. We modify their bodies without their consent. Its a vile and disgusting practice.

I say BAN it now!

US law says the child doesn't have the right o choose himself until age 12

If you believe in a right to life, you must also believe in a rightr to not be mutlilated.

That is not logical. (not to mention being needlessly emotive)

The AMA advises against circumcision.

That's like, a lot of doctors.

Failure to recommend something is not the same as advising against it.

The AMA sees many future benefits in circumcision. They also see a risk in getting it done... a risk made higher by diseased cock-sucking Jews endangering infants.

I also notice that the AMA is disproportionally influenced by Jews. It would be most unexpected for Jews to recommend circumcision, like if Afros were lining up to call Trayvon a thug for assaulting Zimmerman. Or, like if Jews were lining up to call Trayvon a thug for assaulting Zimmerman.

You're a fucking idiot. Fuck off.

Circumcision ruling condemned by Germany's Muslim and Jewish leaders | World news | guardian.co.uk

Jewish and Muslim leaders were united on Wednesday in their condemnation of a German court's decision to in effect outlaw the circumcision of boys after a judge deemed that the religious practice amounted to bodily harm.

Representatives of the two religious communities called the ruling insensitive and discriminatory, saying it was an attack on centuries of religious tradition.

A judge at a Cologne court said that the circumcision of minors went against a child's interests because it led to a physical alteration of the body, and because people other than the child were determining its religious affiliation.
<more>

Legislating against religion. Nice, huh?

Forum List

Back