Circumcision ruling condemned by Germany's Muslim and Jewish leaders

Ok, quote your answer here.

It's in the thread.

I'm not asking you to rewrite anything, just quote your own post. That shouldn't be too much to ask if it's really there, should it?

Yes it is. I've already answered you question twice and now you're demanding I prove that I have already done so. I know off the top of my head exactly which POST NUMBER it is too ( well the second ONE anyway ) but I am not going to jump through your hoops.

In fact, by refusing to find it for yourself, you have illustrated that you are unwilling to look back on the thread and do your own homework. This shows me that in all likelyhood you have not even bothered to all evidence contradicting your arguments.

How many times will I have to answer you before you're satisfied? Three? SIX?

No more. You have ZERO chance of getting me to play along with your silly game.

Or do you?

If you want to split hairs with the CDC and question professional studies and procedures that's up to you. You might at least be honest enough to admit that is hardly the same as dismissively declaring that there is nothing to suggest a medical benefit as if it were a settled matter because you (not, I assume, a medical researcher by trade) dispute professional studies and procedures, and I certainly don't see what you refer to as "anecdotal evidence."

Still not seeing the big picture??

Why don't you address what I said first?

If you want to split hairs with the CDC and question professional studies and procedures that's up to you. You might at least be honest enough to admit that is hardly the same as dismissively declaring that there is nothing to suggest a medical benefit as if it were a settled matter because you (not, I assume, a medical researcher by trade) dispute professional studies and procedures, and I certainly don't see what you refer to as "anecdotal evidence."

You're right. I should have used terms like "insufficient evidence to suggest" and "minimal risk" instead of throwing out the blanket "no evidence". I apologize for my inaccuracy. :eusa_shifty:

Last edited:
Well, then you really can't expect to have any credibility. Get back to me when you are ready to be taken seriously.

And there's the insult.

Where is the insult? You aren't really interested in a discussion. There is no insult in recognizing that.

What you fail to recognize is that not only have I answered your question twice, Ive alos pointed you to the answer you seek. I just did it covertly so I can laugh at you longer.

Where is the insult? You aren't really interested in a discussion. There is no insult in recognizing that.

What you fail to recognize is that not only have I answered your question twice.

Ok, quote your own answer here if you are really interested in a discussion. If not...

LOL I even told you where to look to get the answer you seek. You just cant SEE it can you?

As far as interested in discussion goes, theres no discussing anything with someone who

1) refuses to actually do the work ( as in READ and RETAIN information )
2) repeats themselves in the same idiotic predictable pattern

if YOU were interested in discussion, you would go get my answer yourself and then comment on it instead of asking me to repeat myself for a third time.

Forum List

Back