Cindy McCain, Best and most expensivly dressed Presidential candidate wife ever.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Cindy McCain will go down in history as the best dressed, and most expensivly
dressed Presidential candidates wife, in American History.

she will also be the first one to have stolen money from charities to buy drugs...now what kinda drug habit could cindy not afford to begin with?

Maybe she stole them for the thrill as well as for need?
You know, like how wealthy people, such as Winona Rider, are occasionally arrested for shoplifting?

This is relevant, how? She owns a brewery, which is the next best thing to having your own printing press.

She spends her money the way she likes, and you spend your money the way you want. Reminds me of that remark of Mark Twain about a businessman's money being 'tainted.' "It's twice tainted. Taint mine and Taint yours."

all things being equal I think Jackie Kennedy was better dressed.... and given the rate of inflation I'd say probably more expensive too...

Eek, I've been agreeing with Silence a lot lately!

I was going to post that if we took inflation into account, I think that Jackie Kennedy would probably be found to be the First Lady with the most expensive taste and wardrobe.

Designers actually FLOCKED to this woman and designed new fashions FOR HER. Her wardrobe from their trip to Paris alone is legendary, from what I've heard.

That being said...Cindy McCain is loaded...if she wants to buy expensive clothes, good for her. Would people be happier if she shopped at Kohls?

Cindy is no Jackie..

Actualy the younger Cindy had potential... she made a wrong turn somewhere shortly after meeting flipper...

Nancy Reagan dressed pretty sharp, for an old chick.

I have to agree. Though her style was not my style, I admired how she managed, with that big head on a tiny body, to make herself look so attractive.

Cindy is no Jackie..

Actualy the younger Cindy had potential... she made a wrong turn somewhere shortly after meeting flipper...

Jackie Kennedy was overrated. She spoke insufferably slow and said nothing controversial. I think she was intelligent but she hid it so as not to destroy her image as an American icon. Her fashion style was classy but dull.

Jackie Kennedy was overrated. She spoke insufferably slow and said nothing controversial. I think she was intelligent but she hid it so as not to destroy her image as an American icon. Her fashion style was classy but dull.

Jackie O. came into her own after Ari died. At last she was free of controlling men and could nurture her creative talents.

well hillary and them pantsuits were just bad so bad.....mrs. reagan (even if i dont care for the politics) has always been nothing but a lady in public. She dresses well. neither of the bush women have impressed me....barb and her pearls....ladybird johnson was a well dressed woman. Jackie was fashion setting...none of the other..well maybe bush and the pearls....have been that.

hmmm are we advocating doing away with men to allow women their own?

LOL, no I like men just fine thank you.

I just think she became more interesting (though who is to say she never was before) when she was a single lady! And she raised some great kids. I miss JFK jr.-he could have been running for President this election for all we know......

LOL, no I like men just fine thank you.

I just think she became more interesting (though who is to say she never was before) when she was a single lady! And she raised some great kids. I miss JFK jr.-he could have been running for President this election for all we know......

If not for the Kennedy Curse, we would of had 8 years of JFK, at least 4 years of RFK (though I say 8), and JFK Jr would be running by now if he was old enough.

And to be honest, that sounds pretty good. Bobby never got a chance to really prove how good of a President he could be.

Fashion, such an interesting part of politics. It is like the time that President Ford ate the corn husk on the tamale during his re-election campaign event that was focused on reaching out to the Hispanics. It is a normally irrelevant fact, that in politics can become inflated and costly.

well no glock there is much more that can be said about cindy mccain that is totally factual....she stole another womans husband....she stole from charities to support her drug habit....classy? hardly.

well no glock there is much more that can be said about cindy mccain that is totally factual....she stole another womans husband....she stole from charities to support her drug habit....classy? hardly.

Will you stop dwelling on this issue?.Cindy McCain already apologized for stealing from the charities, and her drug use.

Its always you liberal Democrats that try to draw attention to the rightous
Republican party members, when you people are supporting such immoral
acts such as Homosexual marriage, and same sex unions!
There is no comparison. Homosexual marriage and same sex unions to me are
highly immoral and unacceptable.Why don't you make a post on why the Democrats are supportive of those immoral issues strollingboes?

Will you stop dwelling on this issue?.Cindy McCain already apologized for stealing from the charities, and her drug use.

Its always you liberal Democrats that try to draw attention to the rightous
Republican party members, when you people are supporting such immoral
acts such as Homosexual marriage, and same sex unions!
There is no comparison. Homosexual marriage and same sex unions to me are
highly immoral and unacceptable.Why don't you make a post on why the Democrats are supportive of those immoral issues strollingboes?

:eusa_boohoo:

The Republicans bashed Michelle Obama for her one comment throughout the RNC. So apologizing means shit to the Republicans, why to everyone else?

Oh and really? It's so immoral to support Homosexuals to have the right to marriage?

Tell me how it effects you personally 52ndstreet. Are they coming into your home, forcing you to do the same? No. But the Republicans want to do that to everybody on several issues.

And don't give me that bullcrap about Marriage being special in this country anymore where the divorce rate is 50%+, and some of the other 50% are just staying together until the kids grow old enough. Oh and more adults are having kids without getting married first.

The same is happening throughout the world.

You sound like the type of person who would believe in Honor Killings. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back