Cindy McCain, Best and most expensivly dressed Presidential candidate wife ever.

Will you stop dwelling on this issue?.Cindy McCain already apologized for stealing from the charities, and her drug use.

Its always you liberal Democrats that try to draw attention to the rightous
Republican party members, when you people are supporting such immoral
acts such as Homosexual marriage, and same sex unions!
There is no comparison. Homosexual marriage and same sex unions to me are
highly immoral and unacceptable.Why don't you make a post on why the Democrats are supportive of those immoral issues strollingboes?

am i a liberal democrat for stating the truth?

Salon News | How Cindy McCain was outed for drug addiction

That's no lady, that's John McCain's wife - 236.com - News

there are two on the drugs being stolen from charities...and by her own admission she did this....

US News and World Report. Its a shame that those family values GOPers allowed that adultress Cindy McCain on the stage newsoftheday

now would you like to retract calling me a liar?

both are well documented
I've read all about these two issues. All you liberals have on here is your worst possible interpretation of events that you know very little about. If she was a Liberal Democrat you would have a completely different opinion. :eusa_whistle:

I've read all about these two issues. All you liberals have on here is your worst possible interpretation of events that you know very little about. If she was a Liberal Democrat you would have a completely different opinion. :eusa_whistle:

for one thing ..when clinton was in office i was embaressed for the whole party when he did not do the honorable thing and step down. i assure you i dont excuse ones actions due to their party. I am totally disappointed in both parties this time around.

lies aint got no side..they is just lies...snoop..the wire

now i am at work..so i may not get right back to ya...bty i hate those smilies face things.

Forum List

Back