Cider

Treeshepherd

Wood Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 17, 2014
Endor
I'm pretty deep in the cider right now. I like Smith and Forge in the can. I like whatever cider I can get on tap at the bar. Right now I'm drinking Angry Orchard Cinnful Apple, but only because it was on sale at my village liquor store for $2.99 for a 4 pack.

IDK, I think I might actually prefer cider to beer at this point in my life.

I'm pretty deep in the cider right now. I like Smith and Forge in the can. I like whatever cider I can get on tap at the bar. Right now I'm drinking Angry Orchard Cinnful Apple, but only because it was on sale at my village liquor store for $2.99 for a 4 pack.

IDK, I think I might actually prefer cider to beer at this point in my life.
We have Angry Orchard on tap at Doc's

I used to think there was nothing worse than a beer snob. Now we have cider snobs.

H! He's not really talking about cider but the Mott's with alcohol that passes as cider these days.
I grew up in New England. My uncle would put up 2 barrels of cider every fall. By spring time, it was some ass kicking stuff
But these days, you can't hardly buy unpasteurized cider up north let alone here in Dixie.

H! He's not really talking about cider but the Mott's with alcohol that passes as cider these days.
I grew up in New England. My uncle would put up 2 barrels of cider every fall. By spring time, it was some ass kicking stuff
But these days, you can't hardly buy unpasteurized cider up north let alone here in Dixie.
Brool cory, sto. :thup:

Like I said, in the cans from the grocery store I prefer Smith and Forge. I bought the 4 pack of 16 ouncer Angry Orchard, like I said, cuz it was on sale for $2.99. The first ingredient is hard cider. It contains no grains. I'm assuming that's different from the six-pack of Shock Top beer I bought last week (with apple flavoring added). Don't crucify me over the Shock Top because I'd gone through a sixer of Sierra Nevada Torpedo extra IPA and I got a hankering for cider and that was the closest thing I could find within walking distance.

Like I said, in the cans from the grocery store I prefer Smith and Forge. I bought the 4 pack of 16 ouncer Angry Orchard, like I said, cuz it was on sale for $2.99. The first ingredient is hard cider. It contains no grains. I'm assuming that's different from the six-pack of Shock Top beer I bought last week (with apple flavoring added). Don't crucify me over the Shock Top because I'd gone through a sixer of Sierra Nevada Torpedo extra IPA and I got a hankering for cider and that was the closest thing I could find within walking distance.
I admire your pragmatic alcoholism.

Forum List

Back