CIA Honcho, Bush And Cheney Lied

nuhuh

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
Swimming pools, movie stars
What makes this smell distinctly rotten is the fact that Jeb Bush runs around loudly proclaiming his brother was misled by intelligence and then surrounds himself with the same clowns that did all the misleading.
As far as I am concerned the best way to prevent ths kind of thing happening again is don't vote for lying liars.

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

-Dubya

"....The discussion went on:

MATTHEWS: So you're briefing the president on the reasons for war, they're selling the war, using your stuff, saying you made that case when you didn't. So they're using your credibility to make the case for war dishonestly, as you just admitted.

MORELL: Look, I'm just telling you—

MATTHEWS: You just admitted it.

MORELL: I'm just telling you what we said—

MATTHEWS: They gave a false presentation of what you said to them.

MORELL: On some aspects. On some aspects.

There's the indictment, issued by the intelligence officer who briefed Bush and Cheney: The Bush White House made a "false presentation" on "some aspects" of the case for war. "That's a big deal," Matthews exclaimed. Morell replied, "It's a big deal."

And there's more. Referring to the claims made by Bush, Cheney, and other administration officials that Saddam was in league with Al Qaeda, Morell noted, "What they were saying about the link between Iraq and Al Qaeda publicly was not what the intelligence community" had concluded. He added, "I think they were trying to make a stronger case for the war." That is, stronger than the truth would allow.

Morell's remarks support the basic charge: Bush and Cheney were not misled by flawed intelligence; they used the flawed intelligence to mislead." George W. Bush's CIA briefer says Bush and Cheney falsely presented WMD intelligence to public

This is not exactly a startling revelation but every little bit helps. Republicans renouncing their past support for the war and admitting they were wrong could only help them at this point, but they won't do it.

This is not exactly a startling revelation but every little bit helps. Republicans renouncing their past support for the war and admitting they were wrong could only help them at this point, but they won't do it.

No I can't imagine any Republican confessing to past sins and expect to ever hold their head high again. So it will be revealed like this a little at a time with irrefutable facts.

Hey retards, George Tenet was a Clinton appointee and insisted it was a "slam dunk case".

You bed wetters might want to rewrite history, but the fact is all your political whores voted for the war before it was politically trendy to be against it.

BTW, thanks for undermining the endeavors of the military.

We won't soon forget where your "loyalty" is.

"Morell's remarks support the basic charge: Bush and Cheney were not misled by flawed intelligence; they used the flawed intelligence to mislead."

This is hardly 'news.'

More reaffirmation than revelation.

images

It's interesting watching the convolutions that progressives go through to justify the blood soaked Nobel Champion Of Peace and his campaign of bombing and waging war in sovereign nations without Congressional approval as he bridges the gap from here to the Middle East with the mutilated bodies of his endeavors.

*****CHUCKLE******

:)

Hey retards, George Tenet was a Clinton appointee and insisted it was a "slam dunk case".

You bed wetters might want to rewrite history, but the fact is all your political whores voted for the war before it was politically trendy to be against it.

If it were up to people like you our soldiers would still be dying and getting maimed by the thousands in a desert wasteland. We all know you masturbate to photos of them coming home in coffins.

Burn in hell pussy.

If it were up to people like you our soldiers would still be dying and getting maimed by the thousands in a desert wasteland. We all know you masturbate to photos of them coming home in coffins.

Burn in hell pussy.

images

On the other hand the current blood splattered Nobel Hero Of Peace is waging war and killing hundreds of thousands of innocents in sovereign nations, without Congressional approval, and who we are not at war with thereby making the United States look like nothing more than a bunch of war criminals.

*****SMILE*****

Burn in hell pussy.

images

On the other hand the current blood splattered Nobel Hero Of Peace is waging war and killing hundreds of thousands of innocents in sovereign nations, without Congressional approval, and who we are not at war with thereby making the United States look like nothing more than a bunch of war criminals.

*****SMILE*****

Not enough caskets coming home draped in American flags for you buddy? You feeling itchy?

Tenet was a buffoon and George Bush awarded him a Medal of Freedom for it.

"I can't remember any resignation that has struck me as more startling than this one," she said. "I suspect there is going to be more of a story to tell than just personal reasons."

Lawmakers including Sen. Bill Nelson, D-Fla., were pushing for Goss, a former CIA officer who questioned Thursday morning whether the intelligence community is too susceptible to misinformation and deception.

McLaughlin, who is nicknamed "Merlin" and is considered close to Tenet, will take over the agency when Tenet steps down in mid-July, on the seven-year anniversary of his swearing in.

Tenet, a gregarious man described by some as a political animal, is the second-longest serving central intelligence director and just the second to continue to serve when a new administration came in. He briefed Bush at the White House almost daily.

On Tenet's watch, the CIA helped capture key al-Qaida leaders including Khalid Shaikh Mohammed and Abu Zubaydah, as well as fallen Iraqi President Saddam Hussein. He also oversaw a significant increase in the number of covert officers in training and came forward with an aggressive plan to go after al-Qaida in Afghanistan after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, winning favor with Bush.

But Tenet and his agency were strongly criticized for failing to predict and prevent the Sept. 11 attacks. And al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden remains at large.

In May, a panel investigating the attacks criticized the CIA for failing to fully appreciate the threat posed by al-Qaida before the terrorist hijackings. Tenet said the intelligence-gathering flaws would take five years to correct. George Tenet Resigns As Director of CIA (washingtonpost.com)

Burn in hell pussy.

images

*****SMILE*****

Not enough caskets coming home draped in American flags for you buddy? You feeling itchy?

images

The gore covered Nobel Warrior Of Peace has plenty of American flag draped coffins coming back.

So I'm not seein' much difference here except the current president appears to be more of a convictable war criminal.

How about we just bring all the troops and assets home and leave other countries alone?.... Just like thee progressive's have always screamed about wanting the government to do.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Forum List

Back