CIA, FBI and polices how big forces 3 pieces ???

Militants

VIP Member
Dec 30, 2015
Who big in Federal Polices of United States ?

CIA have drug langs and heavy murderers.

FBI have about murderers in hostage.

Police academy have every murderers and other criminal ?

Anyone here lost family members in crime ?

• Banned
In Sweden I taken hasich 2002 and last time late 2003.

Same like one Serb in my small town how help A Finn against me.

• Banned
The justice for every american in citizen when crime are there I mean. Really.

• Banned
In Sweden I taken hasich 2002 and last time late 2003.

Same like one Serb in my small town how help A Finn against me.

Still pissed about Volvo?

Volvo is not everything.

Listen to hard rock and relax and nice coffey or alcoholic and ciggaretts and dinear in 12.00 and 17.00 - our clock time in Nordic...earli pension about 1200 USD in month about my psykos in 2004 and my dog lost his life and I lost maybe my first religion. Is it Finns how irritering about my only 3 Finnish word I only speak and never will christian of mine ? I am hard rock fan how are small art in Finland even I like hard rock more than communism and normalthinking. Oden or Lord help me with Swedish. I never learn by my self Swedish speak. For outlands how never will speak Swedish by truth even English are thruth second half by 1100 words in English.

I revealed now. All can only one language, and I suffer about. Swedish or English I want.

• Banned
Can kill small dogs even I never try more. I kill my dog and it was close to my death in hospital when I go to bed in hospital and I lost my christian religion. But I belive on Lord so I am half Lutheran and half Catholic I believe in this season. Soon it was 12 year I lost my christian religion. Visit one christian church today but no adult this day. Only teenage dinear and faith on gods. 4 church in my small town. Around 12.000-14.000 humans in small town and I living like 800 Finns and 250 ortodoxer, 250 catholic, 100 blacks or under then 500 half Finns and over 500 mouslims. Over 2000 outlands in my small town.

• Banned
By Jumalan I must were communist to speak Finnish but I never will to bee communist because I like hard rock much more. I hopes Lord help me when I dying. After life I want to be The Devil and next time we live I want to drink coffey and have fun. But this is not in this topic. We must speak police academy or what other wanted ??

Swedish police drive me to hospital then mental house.

2006 I'm back in new house.

Who big in Federal Polices of United States ?

CIA have drug langs and heavy murderers.

FBI have about murderers in hostage.

Police academy have every murderers and other criminal ?

Anyone here lost family members in crime ?

I was going to respond but for all I know this is a cake recipe shared off of pintrest, which I thought was against board policy....

How big are Police academy in U.S. ?

How many people in police job ?

CIA and FBI include of this.

Forum List

Back