CIA director: Not passing Ukraine aid would be a mistake 'of historic proportions'

Do you agree with CIA director ?

• YES , I DO !

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • I do support MAGA/Putin/Iran !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Republicans need to read today's Vatnik Soup....very interesting stuff

He’s one of about two people in congress who opposes the Ukraine money laundering scheme. We can’t have any opposition in Orwellian America. Right?

Not if you want Russia to conquer the Ukraine, giving them the means to defend their country is a bad thing for Trumps Neo-GOP. They're all pro-Russia now.

LOL! "They" certainly are:

1706714314728.png

Not if you want Russia to conquer the Ukraine, giving them the means to defend their country is a bad thing for Trumps Neo-GOP. They're all pro-Russia now.
Why do you support a dumb proxy war and Nazis in Ukraine?

Have you list your mind?

Why do you support a dumb proxy war and Nazis in Ukraine?

Have you list your mind?
Because a return to the Republican policy of isolationism of the 1920's and 30's will lead to a much more destructive war where Americans will die.

Because a return to the Republican policy of isolationism of the 1920's and 30's will lead to a much more destructive war where Americans will die.
You somehow STILL don’t know the two parties are aligned. You need to grow up. Stop being a silly gullible baby.

It is disheartening – to say the least – to learn that the country you love is run by psychopaths and pathological liars, but at least, Now we Know. Do you?

The (biden-Lankford senate) bill is designed to reduce the unprecedented level of illegal border crossings recorded along the southern border over the past three years.

That is the complaint with what biden is offering

He wants merely to reduce the migrant invasion to 5,000 a day which is not good enough

We want it stopped entirely
In the REAL world no one gets EVERYTHING they want.
Political brats demanding only what they want, need to go.
We need politicians who will work together in the interest of more of us Americans
NOT some select group of demanding idol followers.

You somehow STILL don’t know the two parties are aligned. You need to grow up. Stop being a silly gullible baby.

It is disheartening – to say the least – to learn that the country you love is run by psychopaths and pathological liars, but at least, Now we Know. Do you?
I used to believe that when I was young and innocent too. Perhaps they were two sides of the same coin back in the 70's but all that changed in the 90's and the Neo-GOP of today is the bad faith negotiators and no-compromise party of "My Way or the Highway".

He’s one of about two people in congress who opposes the Ukraine money laundering scheme. We can’t have any opposition in Orwellian America. Right?
I personally don't understand his position or consistency in defending Communist Russia....if he was a Democrat I could...but he is a republican and supposedly for small government and businesses.
His positions reflect anything but that.

In the REAL world no one gets EVERYTHING they want.
Political brats demanding only what they want, need to go.
We need politicians who will work together in the interest of more of us Americans
NOT some select group of demanding idol followers.
MAGAs are willing to give biden the foreign aid money he wants

But you have to give us the House immigration bill in return

MAGAs are willing to give biden the foreign aid money he wants

But you have to give us the House immigration bill in return
Repubicans also want aid to Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan and immigration reform. If the Neo-GOP doesn't want to compromise with their own members then Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan as well as the USA will suffer the consequences of their 'My Way or the Highway' art of diplomacy. At least until 2025 when the MAGANUTS get booted from the majority in the House.

Repubicans also want aid to Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan and immigration reform. If the Neo-GOP doesn't want to compromise with their own members then Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan as well as the USA will suffer the consequences of their 'My Way or the Highway' art of diplomacy. At least until 2025 when the MAGANUTS get booted from the majority in the House.
So do I

But we have to secure the border first

Or concurrently after the House bill is signed into law

The CIA hasn't been on top of any important event since WW2. LBJ let the agency run the Vietnam War. How did that work out? We won't even talk about 9-11. Now the CIA lectures us about "mistakes of historic proportions" if we don't send taxpayer money to a crooked regime?

Pass HR 2 or STFU

Forum List

Back