CIA Director: Donald Trump’s Nazi Germany Comments Are ‘Repugnant’

Brennan is repugnant

Why do you hate American patriots? Why do you love a man who grabs women between their legs, attacks the character, intelligence and integrity of everyone and anyone who questions his tweets, and his obvious ignorance and his pathological lies?

Which "patriot" are you referring to?

Again, Trump wasn't my first, second or even third choice.

You could be talking about Slick Willie ya know

The intelligence community may soon be giving Adolf Trump another "Golden Shower"...
forest.jpg

Oh, while we're at it, remember when Dick Durbin got accused of comparing our troops to Nazis?

Remember how the conservatives rallied to his defense and called his attackers repugnant?

...who remembers that? lololololol

Oh, while we're at it, remember when Dick Durbin got accused of comparing our troops to Nazis?

Remember how the conservatives rallied to his defense and called his attackers repugnant?

Carbine meltdown in progress, please wait...

Complete: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||99%||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

The fact Carbine seems only to notice when Republicans or conservatives do it means she must agree with Democrats and liberals who do it.

Does Carbine agree with all the times Lakhota called us NaziCons?

Remember the good old days when conservatives tried to claim that anyone who used a Nazi comparison was an asshole?

You mean like Lakhota? And all the times she calls us "NaziCons"?

Where's your outrage, Carbine?

Where's yours?

Here's what you USED to say about Nazi comparisons, before you joined the Trump Cult:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/11297182/?q=Godwin's&t=post&o=date&c[user][0]=43268

Take time to read a few, people. A textbook example of a partisan flip flopping phony

Interesting.

But that is a deflection, not an answer.

And to assert that I joined a cult means I have betrayed my Christian faith. Why are you not upset with Lakhota calling us "NaziCons"?

Or do you agree with that label? If so you have more problems than Trump, ye hypocrite.

I'm on record not being bothered by Nazi comparisons. I'm bothered if they're bad comparisons, like I would with any poorly done comparison.

What I object to here is the mindless venom being spewed at Brennan for defending himself and his organization.

Imagine that, Americans outraged at a political leader calling our troops Nazi's.

Boy, you sure are working hard to maintain your status as the dumbest poster on this website.

Carbine meltdown in progress, please wait...

Complete: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||99%||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Can't refute can you? Just like you and Godwin, the rightwing nuts back then were completely flip flopped on the issue.

Big surprise.

Remember the good old days when conservatives tried to claim that anyone who used a Nazi comparison was an asshole?

Where's yours?

Here's what you USED to say about Nazi comparisons, before you joined the Trump Cult:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/11297182/?q=Godwin's&t=post&o=date&c[user][0]=43268

Take time to read a few, people. A textbook example of a partisan flip flopping phony

Interesting.

And to assert that I joined a cult means I have betrayed my Christian faith. Why are you not upset with Lakhota calling us "NaziCons"?

Or do you agree with that label? If so you have more problems than Trump, ye hypocrite.

I'm on record not being bothered by Nazi comparisons. I'm bothered if they're bad comparisons, like I would with any poorly done comparison.

What I object to here is the mindless venom being spewed at Brennan for defending himself and his organization.
Obama too busy golfing to defend the CIA?

Do tell us why the CIA has the right to attack the President.

Imagine that, Americans outraged at a political leader calling our troops Nazi's.

Boy, you sure are working hard to maintain your status as the dumbest poster on this website.

And you defending Trump for calling our intelligence services Nazis. Jesus you can't even see your own hypocrisy here. Amazing.

Where's yours?

Interesting.

I believe by any metric, trump follows in the foot steps of other demagogues, charlatans and fascists. I doubt his supports know they have supported a neo fascist; likely the fear of cognitive dissonance has infected the fellow travelers who supported trump, both in the voting both and on the Internet.

trump's enemy list, scapegoating of Mexican, Muslims and Democrats, his disdain and disregard for Journalists, his use of The BIG LIE, and his arrogant claims, false pathos and promises now being walked back should be clear and convincing evidence that he is unfit to hold the office of POTUS.

He as only 40% approval, even before he has taken the reins of power; time will tell if the President-elect become Presidential, or remains an arrogant narcissist unfit to be POTUS. I'm betting that 40% will grow and grow and his defense mechanisms will prevent the needed growth he will need to be a successful leader.

I have worked with and/or observed a number of people given power who never became leaders. The one characteristic of each of those was their reaction to controversy and problems. Their first thought, and sometimes their only thought, was this:

HOW DOES/WILL THIS EFFECT ME!

Where's yours?

Interesting.

But, Aren't Nazis and Fascists Really Left-Wingers?
The Nazis were for strong national defense - Ronald Reagan was for strong national defense. Therefore, Ronald Reagan was a Nazi. Nazi...

Foxnews Poll Stunner
He just said empire building was a good thing. That makes him pro-Nazi.

Trump supporters shout down CNN --LOL
Trump supporters have now taken up the Nazi expression 'lugenpresse" (meaning lying press, if they preferred English) WATCH: Trump fans shout...

Everything German is Nazi to dufus.

Where's yours?

Interesting.

I believe by any metric, trump follows in the foot steps of other demagogues, charlatans and fascists. I doubt his supports know they have supported a neo fascist; likely the fear of cognitive dissonance has infected the fellow travelers who supported trump, both in the voting both and on the Internet.

trump's enemy list, scapegoating of Mexican, Muslims and Democrats, his disdain and disregard for Journalists, his use of The BIG LIE, and his arrogant claims, false pathos and promises now being walked back should be clear and convincing evidence that he is unfit to hold the office of POTUS.

He as only 40% approval, even before he has taken the reins of power; time will tell if the President-elect become Presidential, or remains an arrogant narcissist unfit to be POTUS. I'm betting that 40% will grow and grow and his defense mechanisms will prevent the needed growth he will need to be a successful leader.

I have worked with and/or observed a number of people given power who never became leaders. The one characteristic of each of those was their reaction to controversy and problems. Their first thought, and sometimes their only thought, was this:

attempting_to_give_a_damn____by_fallschirm_jaeger.gif

Where's yours?

Interesting.

View attachment 107130

XP is outdated man. Get with the program. With Windows 10 you won't give a damn faster.

Where's yours?

Interesting.

Obama too busy golfing to defend the CIA?

Do tell us why the CIA has the right to attack the President.

Gee, how soon hacks forget the 8 years of attacks on President Obama, by 30 -35% of the country. A congressman who yelled out, "YOU LIE"; the claims that our twice elected President was a Muslim who attended a Christian Church, invested with cronies (Solyndra), was born in Africa and was admitted to college/university and law school only because of the color of his skin.

BTW, no one can be a Christian and a Callous Conservative; a hypocrite can carry the cross of Jesus Christ, and wave the Stars and Stripes, but that does not make them a Christian or a patriot.

I believe by any metric, trump follows in the foot steps of other demagogues, charlatans and fascists.

Based on what proof?

I doubt his supports know they have supported a neo fascist; likely the fear of cognitive dissonance has infected the fellow travelers who supported trump, both in the voting both and on the Internet.

I doubt you realize just how instrumental statements like these were in helping him get elected. Always looking down on his supporters, calling them names, insulting their intelligence.

HOW DOES/WILL THIS EFFECT ME?

It probably won't. So sit down and be quiet. The time of reckoning is 3 days away.

Forum List

Back