CIA Analyst Who Quit Over Trump Is A HILLARY DONOR

Trump has created a self-draining swamp? The swamp is draining itself?

The only thing that is happening is that the members of the swamp are changing. You could now hold a Goldman Sachs board meeting when Trump's cabinet meets. You have a EPA head who took money from companies and then went to court on their behalf. Big business holds sway. When Big Business says jump, Trump and the Republicans say is how high. There are no thoughtful discussions on policy. Only blind subservience.

The only thing that is happening is that the members of the swamp are changing. You could now hold a Goldman Sachs board meeting when Trump's cabinet meets. You have a EPA head who took money from companies and then went to court on their behalf. Big business holds sway. When Big Business says jump, Trump and the Republicans say is how high. There are no thoughtful discussions on policy. Only blind subservience.
Agree... sadly.

You know that Hillary took $675,000 from Goldman Sachs, right? Goldman Sachs is one of Amy's uncle's biggest donors.

Explain to me how it's only Republicans that work with corporations.

You know that Hillary took $675,000 from Goldman Sachs, right? Goldman Sachs is one of Amy's uncle's biggest donors.

Trump promised to drain the swamp. Now his administration is loaded with Wall Street types.

Republicans were in lockstep with allowing coal waste into rivers. Now Republicans want to allow coal mining on federal lands. I would love to take that coal waste put it in water and shove it down Trump and every politician's throat who supported this since it poses no danger. Thanks to Republicans, companies can bribe governments overseas with no fear of being discovered. All a corporation has to do is say it costs money and Trump and Republicans spring into action.

This is just more FAKE NEWS. It allows Trump supporters to blame Trump's problems with the intelligence community on Democrats. The reason Trump has a problem with the intelligence community is because he cannot stand anyone disagreeing with him. If anyone disagrees with his opinions they are maligned and attacked. James Woolsey endorsed Trump but left the transition time likely because of Trump's attacks on the intelligence community. Woolsey knows that the vast majority of intelligence people strive to get it right and tell it the way they see it. Trump is the one playing politics here.

Woolsey did not contribute to Clinton.

Trump promised to drain the swamp. Now his administration is loaded with Wall Street types.

Republicans were in lockstep with allowing coal waste into rivers. Now Republicans want to allow coal mining on federal lands. I would love to take that coal waste put it in water and shove it down Trump and every politician's throat who supported this since it poses no danger. Thanks to Republicans, companies can bribe governments overseas with no fear of being discovered. All a corporation has to do is say it costs money and Trump and Republicans spring into action.

If you think Dems are pure, youre wrong. Almost everyone is Washington is part of the corrupt system. Snowflakes are losing their minds over a SMALLER GOVERNMENT. To them, it's a job for life with no accountablility...that's a government job. They are terrified to actually have to produce results. That in and of itself is corrupt. Spending my hard earned money on UNNECCESARY government jobs is esstentially stealing my money.

Well there's a shocker, a Hillary donor card carrying liberal...one sec I want to practice my shocked face.

If you think Dems are pure, youre wrong. Almost everyone is Washington is part of the corrupt system. Snowflakes are losing their minds over a SMALLER GOVERNMENT. To them, it's a job for life with no accountablility...that's a government job. They are terrified to actually have to produce results. That in and of itself is corrupt. Spending my hard earned money on UNNECCESARY government jobs is esstentially stealing my money.

The fact is that both parties are extremists. Democrats are too anti-business while Republicans are too pro-business. This regulatory assault has been conducted with no thought whatsoever. No hearings have been held. The Republicans have moved lockstep against ordinary Americans.

There is no doubt that workers should be held accountable however that does not mean that they should be subjected to firing due to political pressure. The hiring freeze is as usual about Republicans getting even with their enemies rather than governing. The fact is that I have no trouble with hiring park rangers if they are needed. I have no problem with agencies that are tasked with national security hiring people. The hiring freeze hurts America and helps our foreign enemies.

If you think Dems are pure, youre wrong. Almost everyone is Washington is part of the corrupt system. Snowflakes are losing their minds over a SMALLER GOVERNMENT.

Which is not what Donald Trump is creating. Not with the trillions he is going to add to the US debt.

“To be clear, my decision had nothing to do with politics...."

Yeah, uh-huh...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

CIA Analyst Who Quit Over Trump Is A Hillary Donor

Now if we can just convince all the other Hillary Donors and Obama Hold-Overs to quit things would start running more smoothly...

:p

If Trump were smart he'd fire the whole lot of them and bring in his own people.

I sure as hell would. Who knows what these dumbasses have leaked and to whom??

Forum List

Back