1953 Iran Coup - CIA Finally Admits Role

One of the stupidist things the CIA ever did!

I will never understand some of the things that were initiated under the Eisenhower administration.

Installing the Shah was actually a good move, an attempt to lift a nation ut of 7th Century Islam into the modern world. Sadly, when the time came, the Peanut Farmer turned his back on those efforts and let Khomeini take over - the direct cause of the current Islamic fanatics and their jihad.

:mad:

So overthrowing a democratically elected official in Iran and replacing him with a dictator was a "good idea"?

And you call yourself an American Patriot I predict too.

Dipshit.

One of the stupidist things the CIA ever did!

I will never understand some of the things that were initiated under the Eisenhower administration.

Installing the Shah was actually a good move, an attempt to lift a nation ut of 7th Century Islam into the modern world. Sadly, when the time came, the Peanut Farmer turned his back on those efforts and let Khomeini take over - the direct cause of the current Islamic fanatics and their jihad.
The Shah was every bit as brutal of a dictator as was Saddam in Iraq.

And the whole nation of Iran rejoiced when he was removed from power. .. :cool:

Interesting stuff....it makes me wonder how many other examples there may be out there...
None.

The CIA isn't involved in Libya or Syria..
Of course the CIA/Mossad were involved in both in the recent events in Syria and Libya.

To think otherwise is very naive. .. :cool:

In WHAT "RECENT EVENTS" in Libya and Syria were the CIA and MOSSAD involved
and in what way? After that tell me that the MOSSAD assassinated Mrs Bhutto

Actually, Benazir Bhutto was assassinated in a joint effort of the CIA and Mossad.

She had become a liability to their plan for continued destabilization of Pakistan and needed to be eliminated. .. :cool:

Actually, Benazir Bhutto was assassinated in a joint effort of the CIA and Mossad.

She had become a liability to their plan for continued destabilization of Pakistan and needed to be eliminated. .. :cool:

So that's why Pakistan is destabilized. \

:cool:

Let's be honest. The zionists dictate a lot of US policy. Is it any wonder why zionists and the USA with policy dictated by zionist politicians and their big business cronies are despised by the world?

Anybody ever consider what the "I" in CIA means? The CIA was never supposed to be an administration's little army but under (mostly democrat) political administrations and it turned into a monster it was never intended to be and meanwhile it failed in it's intelligence mandate. The CIA hasn't been on top of any important incident since WW2. Truman used it and JFK was perhaps the biggest abuser of the CIA's role using it to raise, train and equip a little army of insurgents to invade a sovereign nation (Cuba). LBJ used it in Vietnam on secret missions that did nothing but screw up the conflict. Somehow Hollywood managed to turn the CIA into something it was not and generations of kids think the agency is some kind of super force while in reality they couldn't even find two Russian terrorists in Boston.

Interesting stuff....it makes me wonder how many other examples there may be out there...

Iran again. Most Latin American countries. Iraq. (twice) Libya. Syria. Etc..

Edit: correction.

Iraq three times. The US installed the Ba'ath party in 1963.

Last edited:
Good post.

This has been common knowledge for decades. A lot of people did not know though.

yeah I just saw that article come out in american free press recently.Now all these trolls here have to fact FACTS they cant dodge anymore that the CIA is an out of control organization.that it is not funtioning the way it was intended to by Harry Truman when he created it.That it was just suppose to spy on outher countries and gather facts and imformation on them and report their findins directy to the president where now instead,they dictate policy here in the states.

Anybody ever consider what the "I" in CIA means? The CIA was never supposed to be an administration's little army but under (mostly democrat) political administrations and it turned into a monster it was never intended to be and meanwhile it failed in it's intelligence mandate. The CIA hasn't been on top of any important incident since WW2. Truman used it and JFK was perhaps the biggest abuser of the CIA's role using it to raise, train and equip a little army of insurgents to invade a sovereign nation (Cuba). LBJ used it in Vietnam on secret missions that did nothing but screw up the conflict. Somehow Hollywood managed to turn the CIA into something it was not and generations of kids think the agency is some kind of super force while in reality they couldn't even find two Russian terrorists in Boston.

the reality is they dictate policy making here in washington.the CIA brought over nazi criminals to work for them after worldd war two in operation paperclip.speaking of kennedy,we have CIA agents that have admitted now they were part of a CIA operation to kill kennedy and Johnson did indeed let them abuse their power in vietnam letting them have their war they wanted which is why kennedy was killed cause he wouldnt.

Truman even admitted later on that it was the worst mistake he ever made creating the CIA.That he had helped create a monster when they started doing things he never intended them to do like assassinations of foregin leaders he was aware of.

Interesting how most Americans react to this sort of thing.

"Oh that's just a Conspiracy Theory! You have no facts to back up yer claim!"

Yet when all the facts come out and confirm those theories they say:

"Oh that? Everyone's known THAT for decades!"

I suspect the same will be said in 2050 when all the facts (classified documents) come out about 9/11. We gotta' wait for all the guilty parties to die first.

Good post.

This has been common knowledge for decades. A lot of people did not know though.

yeah I just saw that article come out in american free press recently.Now all these trolls here have to fact FACTS they cant dodge anymore that the CIA is an out of control organization.that it is not funtioning the way it was intended to by Harry Truman when he created it.That it was just suppose to spy on outher countries and gather facts and imformation on them and report their findins directy to the president where now instead,they dictate policy here in the states.

The CIA WAS NOT created by Truman!!! It was an offshoot of FDR's OSS, which had political mandates as well as military. The CIA has always had directives dealing with political activities of other nations.

And, if a lot of people don't know about it, it's a result of our lame education system and their own happiness with being ignorant!

Good post.

The CIA WAS NOT created by Truman!!! It was an offshoot of FDR's OSS, which had political mandates as well as military. The CIA has always had directives dealing with political activities of other nations.

And, if a lot of people don't know about it, it's a result of our lame education system and their own happiness with being ignorant!

As if our education system would be willing to discuss what the CIA does to other sovereign countries.

Good post.

well it was OFFICIALLY called CIA thanks to Truman later anyways.Truman later admitted that it was the worst mistake he ever made,that he helped create a monster.

Interesting how most Americans react to this sort of thing.

"Oh that's just a Conspiracy Theory! You have no facts to back up yer claim!"

Yet when all the facts come out and confirm those theories they say:

"Oh that? Everyone's known THAT for decades!"

I suspect the same will be said in 2050 when all the facts (classified documents) come out about 9/11. We gotta' wait for all the guilty parties to die first.

wouldnt be surprised if by then,some operatives come forward before they did admitting they worked for the CIA and put explosives in the towers the same way E Howard Hunt confessed on a tape recorder to this son that he was in dallas that day as part of a CIA operation to kill Kennedy after denying it for years that he was there.

Forum List

Back