Chutkan just denied Trump's discovery request for videotapes--she actually thinks a witness's demeanor can be gleaned from a written record.

😄

They created a deplorable slave state of inequality that minorities have been left to clean up since you fail whites have been conditioned to cheer when you're trickled on.
You can start with the squalor, ignorance, and poverty in the country you came from. We are fine right now in the United States parasite.

Have you ever been with a person that laughs at their own jokes incessantly. Do you remember thinking "wow what a moron". something to ponder parasite.
Nope. I don't hate on other people's innocent enjoyment like that. Why would I? What a weird perspective to share. 😄
Well you should, hypocrite. " it's a matter of intelligence"
You don't have any, fail white. :itsok:

She's either the dumbest Federal judge or a rubber stamp for Jack Smith.

🤔

Or she could be both.

But she has already set a record for appealable rulings and we haven't reached the trial date.

All she wants is a DC jury, 92% Democrats, to convict Trump so the MSM can call him a 'felon' and work election interference at new levels. Never mind the eventual overturning of any conviction on appeal.

She clearly knows the videos are missing and will concoct any farfetched excuse to protect J6 committee and DOJ

Trump is a threat to society. Forget video tapes.

Nope. I don't hate on other people's innocent enjoyment like that. Why would I? What a weird perspective to share. 😄

You don't have any, fail white. :itsok:
You've proven over and over that you have none. I've kind of proven you an idiot! Laugh-emoji! Hahaha dumb shit

Show us her lawless acts or you are a liar?
Every time that nasty AA Hire opens her retarded mouth, Trump gets another ten thousand votes.

At some point, scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH just won't be able to steal enough votes.

And when Trump gets back in, dimocraps better run. It will gett real entertaining.

Forum List

Back