Churches step up to support children caught up in Obama's human trafficking nightmare

I don't think the tiny progressive (as in baby killer/anti-christian bigot) mind can grasp the concept that Christians can bemoan a policy that leads to human rights violations..and yet still step up and help the people who are victimized by those policies.

You might want to look up the definition of human tracking since you obviously don't know what it is.

and they don't care either.

recently, there was a thread stating churches were ignoring the problem ... as usual, either are the fault of Obama ...

I beg my pardon ... the thread was about Obama banning churches from the border if I remember correctly.

As we knew they would, as they always do.

Despite the fact that Christians necessarily object to the policies that have created this humanitarian crisis, they will still spend money and put themselves at risk to help the kids being victimized by our current admin.

"President of the NaLEC Gabe Salguero explained that over a period of 18 months, starting in August, churches and camps will likely receive thousands of children — the majority of whom are from Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador — while they are waiting to be placed with their parents who are already in the United States or family members in the countries they are from.

"We have 15 partners on the ground where we're housing the kids, we're receiving them, feeding them, providing them with education," Salguero told The Christian Post, noting that the sites are located in Texas, Florida, Illinois, New York and California."

Evangelical Organization to Support Hundreds of Immigrant Children

In spite of what the left believes, Churches are good. They are doing their collective jobs - taking care of people. Politics aside, they see a need and they are helping.

The tenants of Christianity seem to escape the left however, when it doesn't invoke "politics".

As we knew they would, as they always do.

Despite the fact that Christians necessarily object to the policies that have created this humanitarian crisis, they will still spend money and put themselves at risk to help the kids being victimized by our current admin.

"President of the NaLEC Gabe Salguero explained that over a period of 18 months, starting in August, churches and camps will likely receive thousands of children — the majority of whom are from Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador — while they are waiting to be placed with their parents who are already in the United States or family members in the countries they are from.

"As we knew they would, as they always do."

35 minutes later:

Davaney Progressive Faith and Social Justice Final 3-19-2014.pdf

The work of NaLEC has been highlighted by the Center for American Progress (CAP), Huffington Post , and The Brookings Institute. In 2013, Rev. Gabriel Salguero, President of NaLEC, was named by CAP as one of 13 progressive religious voices to watch. Huffington Post named Rev. Salguero one of the most influential Latino faith leaders in the country

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Evangelical.

Pretty much puts the lie to all the crap you retards spout about Christians.

"
Often when speaking to a new group of people, many assumptions are made depending on how I am introduced. If they lead with “Pentecostal” or “Nazarene” I’m pegged as a conservative Republican who has made up his mind about most things. If they lead with “Latino” and “Union Ph.D. student,” the assumption is that I am a theological social liberal who has made up his mind about most things. Now I know I’m not the only one who, in searching to be a faithful disciple of Christ, eschews facile definitions too often used to divide and alienate."

"...I am progressive because I hold to the prophetic stream in Christian tradition that says we must do better to live more in line with Christian moral imperatives."

In other words, not a baby killing sodomite. So don't get all excited.

Read more: Rev. Gabriel Salguero: My Living Paradox - God's Politics

*Suddenly Kosher finds out there are more than one type of progressive. Better late than never thinks Closed Caption but he knows she will "forget" it quickly*

Yet another crash and burn thread from Koshergrl.

Maybe you should pray to god for the ability to use your brain for critical thought.

I don't think the tiny progressive (as in baby killer/anti-christian bigot) mind can grasp the concept that Christians can bemoan a policy that leads to human rights violations..and yet still step up and help the people who are victimized by those policies.

human rights violations? as in human trafficking which doesn't exist ?

In Koshergrls world, all democrats are atheist or muslim and hate all christians. All conservatives are christian. It's much easier to generalize that way.

"
The migrants fell victim to human smugglers, who instead of crossing them across the U.S.-Mexico border as arranged, turned them over to criminal groups who would then extort relatives for money, the officials said.
"The victims said that they had the intention of entering the United States of America, but they were held against their will while a suspected criminal group contacted their families by phone and demanded different sums of money that were sent to their kidnappers," secretariat spokesman Eduardo Sanchez Hernandez said at a news conference Thursday."

165 kidnapped migrants freed in Mexican border town - World News

"According to Border Patrol sources, violent MS-13 gang members are using the Nogales processing center in Arizona as a recruitment hub and as a transfer point for gang members to get into the United States"

Exclusive: Border Patrol Warns MS-13 Using Nogales Processing Center as Recruitment Hub - Katie Pavlich

"Various faith groups and churches from across the religious spectrum are already offering robust services for the unaccompanied children, with everything from Baptist disaster relief services providing shelter for unaccompanied minors in Texas to individual Catholic churches in California harboring kids until they can find a suitable place to house them. "

How A Broad Faith-Based Movement Is Coming Together To Aid Unaccompanied Children On The Border | ThinkProgress

*Kosher discovers that Thinkprogress is now a valid news source but only now, in this instance only*

"
The migrants fell victim to human smugglers, who instead of crossing them across the U.S.-Mexico border as arranged, turned them over to criminal groups who would then extort relatives for money, the officials said.
"The victims said that they had the intention of entering the United States of America, but they were held against their will while a suspected criminal group contacted their families by phone and demanded different sums of money that were sent to their kidnappers," secretariat spokesman Eduardo Sanchez Hernandez said at a news conference Thursday."

"According to Border Patrol sources, violent MS-13 gang members are using the Nogales processing center in Arizona as a recruitment hub and as a transfer point for gang members to get into the United States"

Exclusive: Border Patrol Warns MS-13 Using Nogales Processing Center as Recruitment Hub - Katie Pavlich

gang related recruiting = human rights violations ?

you're funny, sad, but funny.

"Various faith groups and churches from across the religious spectrum are already offering robust services for the unaccompanied children, with everything from Baptist disaster relief services providing shelter for unaccompanied minors in Texas to individual Catholic churches in California harboring kids until they can find a suitable place to house them. "

How A Broad Faith-Based Movement Is Coming Together To Aid Unaccompanied Children On The Border | ThinkProgress

*Kosher discovers that Thinkprogress is now a valid news source but only now, in this instance only*

Oh I love it when your own crap sources have no choice but to admit the truth.

"

gang related recruiting = human rights violations ?

you're funny, sad, but funny.

You don't think murder, rape, slavery are human rights violations?

Forum List

Back