Churches step up to support children caught up in Obama's human trafficking nightmare

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
As we knew they would, as they always do.

Despite the fact that Christians necessarily object to the policies that have created this humanitarian crisis, they will still spend money and put themselves at risk to help the kids being victimized by our current admin.

"President of the NaLEC Gabe Salguero explained that over a period of 18 months, starting in August, churches and camps will likely receive thousands of children — the majority of whom are from Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador — while they are waiting to be placed with their parents who are already in the United States or family members in the countries they are from.

"We have 15 partners on the ground where we're housing the kids, we're receiving them, feeding them, providing them with education," Salguero told The Christian Post, noting that the sites are located in Texas, Florida, Illinois, New York and California."

Evangelical Organization to Support Hundreds of Immigrant Children

How dare they extend a helping hand to children being victimized and exploited...progressives alternately whine that Christians aren't doing enough, and that they shouldn't be allowed to come near these kids.

These kids are tagged for brothels and drug cartels, dammit! Those Christians need to get out of the freaking way!

RAMclr_071114_katrina_IBD_COLOR_FINAL.gif.cms

...and the media ignores...

You might want to look up the definition of human tracking since you obviously don't know what it is.

..."all acts involved in the recruitment, abduction, transport, harboring, transfer, sale or receipt of persons, within national or across international borders, through force, coercion, fraud or deception, to place persons in situations of slavery or slavery-like conditions, forced labor or services, such as forced prostitution or sexual services, domestic servitude, bonded sweatshop labor, or other debt bondage."

You're welcome.
What is Human Trafficking? | State of California - Department of Justice - Kamala D. Harris Attorney General

"Human trafficking is the control and exploitation of people for profit."

http://www.ncsl.org/research/civil-...afficking-laws-in-the-states-updated-nov.aspx

Glad I could help you out there, stalker.

Last edited:

Despite the fact that Christians necessarily object to the policies that have created this humanitarian crisis, they will still spend money and put themselves at risk to help the kids being victimized by our current admin.

"President of the NaLEC Gabe Salguero explained that over a period of 18 months, starting in August, churches and camps will likely receive thousands of children — the majority of whom are from Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador — while they are waiting to be placed with their parents who are already in the United States or family members in the countries they are from.

"We have 15 partners on the ground where we're housing the kids, we're receiving them, feeding them, providing them with education," Salguero told The Christian Post, noting that the sites are located in Texas, Florida, Illinois, New York and California."

Someone started a topic here a week or so ago asking the immigrant-lovers to put their money where the mouths are with these kids. So I pointed out the immigrant-lovers are taking care of these kids, and linked to church organizations that are stepping up.

These churches are not on your side. They are not demanding the kids be deported.

Nice try. :lol:

Last edited:
I've never demanded they be deported.

My demand is that our admin stop engaging in human trafficking, and patrol our borders, and arrest the criminals who are picking these kids up.

What are we to do with these babies? All politics aside these children have to be scared. Look what a mess he's made. On one hand I say ship them all to 1600 but that's the political side of me.

On the other hand. What do we do with these poor children. Thats the mom side of me. What do we do with these babies?

You realize you just started a topic praising pro-immigrant left wing churches for stepping up and taking care of these kids?

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Faith In Equality: Economic Justice and the Future of Religious Progressives

There's a photo of Salguero:
Rev. Gabriel Salguero, National Latino Evangelical Coalition

What are we to do with these babies? All politics aside these children have to be scared. Look what a mess he's made. On one hand I say ship them all to 1600 but that's the political side of me.

On the other hand. What do we do with these poor children. Thats the mom side of me. What do we do with these babies?

It is heartbreaking.. They're going to have to be placed with their families here.. If they don't have families here? They need to be in some type of caring home until they get be sent back to their family.

You realize you just started a topic praising pro-immigrant left wing churches for stepping up and taking care of these kids?

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Faith In Equality: Economic Justice and the Future of Religious Progressives

There's a photo of Salguero:
Rev. Gabriel Salguero, National Latino Evangelical Coalition

Does it matter what side of the political spectrum a church is on when providing aide?? I don't get your donkey guffawing..

Does it matter what side of the political spectrum a church is on when providing aide?? I don't get your donkey guffawing..

You and koshergrl were just stroking each other in another topic about how the left doesn't care about these kids. That deserves AT LEAST a lot of donkey guffawing.

Bigots are the people who think it's okay to engage in human trafficking, then hide the fact that babies are dying as a result..because they're just brown babies after all.

The IMPORTANT thing is that the borders collapse. Nobody cares about those kids anyway. At least..nobody on the left.

That's the game plan. Shows the desperation. Crash the southern border.

She started THIS topic about NaLEC a half hour before manufacturing that steaming pile of bullshit.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

"As we knew they would, as they always do."

35 minutes later:

Nobody cares about those kids anyway. At least..nobody on the left.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/214918054/Davaney-Progressive-Faith-and-Social-Justice-Final-3-19-2014-pdf

The work of NaLEC has been highlighted by the Center for American Progress (CAP), Huffington Post , and The Brookings Institute. In 2013, Rev. Gabriel Salguero, President of NaLEC, was named by CAP as one of 13 progressive religious voices to watch. Huffington Post named Rev. Salguero one of the most influential Latino faith leaders in the country

Last edited:

35 minutes later:

Davaney Progressive Faith and Social Justice Final 3-19-2014.pdf

The work of NaLEC has been highlighted by the Center for American Progress (CAP), Huffington Post , and The Brookings Institute. In 2013, Rev. Gabriel Salguero, President of NaLEC, was named by CAP as one of 13 progressive religious voices to watch. Huffington Post named Rev. Salguero one of the most influential Latino faith leaders in the country

cespedes-home-run.gif
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

35 minutes later:

Davaney Progressive Faith and Social Justice Final 3-19-2014.pdf

Evangelical.

Pretty much puts the lie to all the crap you retards spout about Christians.

"
Often when speaking to a new group of people, many assumptions are made depending on how I am introduced. If they lead with “Pentecostal” or “Nazarene” I’m pegged as a conservative Republican who has made up his mind about most things. If they lead with “Latino” and “Union Ph.D. student,” the assumption is that I am a theological social liberal who has made up his mind about most things. Now I know I’m not the only one who, in searching to be a faithful disciple of Christ, eschews facile definitions too often used to divide and alienate."

"...I am progressive because I hold to the prophetic stream in Christian tradition that says we must do better to live more in line with Christian moral imperatives."

In other words, not a baby killing sodomite. So don't get all excited.

Read more: http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists...salguero-my-living-paradox.html#ixzz37TYfTCin

Last edited:
You might want to look up the definition of human tracking since you obviously don't know what it is.

and they don't care either.

recently, there was a thread stating churches were ignoring the problem ... as usual, either are the fault of Obama ...

"
The prominence of faith communities in this crisis may come as a surprise to some, but their involvement is consistent with a lengthy history of faith-based advocacy on behalf immigrants — particularly those struggling to remove themselves from communities blighted by war and poverty. When thousands of Central Americans fled to the United States in the 1980s to escape the violence ravaging their home countries, Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, and Unitarian Universalist churches along the U.S.-Mexico border opened their doors, offering the refugees legal aid and housing in direct defiance of federal law. The Underground Railroad-style effort came to be known as the “Sanctuary Movement,” and — since federal officials were wary of pitting themselves against the faith community — it eventually established religious groups as the first line of defense for immigrants, a tradition that continues to this day.
In fact, even as faith groups call for swift action from lawmakers, the government is moving to expand partnerships with faith groups to bolster resources for addressing the current crisis. In the past few weeks, representatives from the White House and FEMA have begun emailing churches and religious centers asking them to send details about things such as the square footage of their facilities to help “identify appropriate sheltering options for these children.”

How A Broad Faith-Based Movement Is Coming Together To Aid Unaccompanied Children On The Border | ThinkProgress

Forum List

Back