Church to burn Qurans on 9/11

How on earth do you conclude that we are no better than the Taliban?

I said most of you guys. Exceptions formulate the rule.
This is a conviction which has firmed. It is not up to debate here anymore.
For kumbaya you ain't the right persons.

DiveCon said:
BUILLSHIT
Turks have killed more Kurd and Armenians than America ever could

Tell it them Iraqis - of any confession.

How on earth do you conclude that we are no better than the Taliban?

I said most of you guys. Exceptions formulate the rule.
This is a conviction which has firmed. It is not up to debate here anymore.
For kumbaya you ain't the right persons.

DiveCon said:
BUILLSHIT
Turks have killed more Kurd and Armenians than America ever could

Tell it them Iraqis - of any confession.
dipshit, most of the Iraqis that were killed were killed by other muslims
not by the US

fuck off asswipe

not by the US

No signs of regret.
Typical American, seeing executives of war-machinery as high-morale Ambassador of peace.

DiveCon said:
fuck off asswipe

You spill over of rhetoric art.
Is that your best?

saudi-arabia.jpg

Oh how cute.

Because the Muslims controlling Saudi Arabia are being tyrants that's supposed to make it OK to be a jerk to all Muslims?

Remember...they're our allies. They have to be...they have oil.

This lack of civility and respect for one another is just plain stupid. So someone believes something different than you. Persuade them differently or leave them be. Going out of your way to mock them is just wrong.

It kills me to see people demanding respect for their religious beliefs and not affording other religions the same respect.

Pretty much on par with flag burning going by the OP.

So long as they are burning their own copies, who cares?

Free speech is free speech, and fark anyone who can't take a joke.

Yes, it is freedom of speech and we're exercising ours by saying they're idiots.

I'm not generally in favor of book banning, but if they are doing this as an "in your face" to the idiot Islams that keep putting contracts out on people's lives for drawing Mohammad, writing about him, or naming a bear after him, I'm all in favor of it. Otherwise, it's just stupid.

So you're OK with it as long as it is against those evil Muslims? LOL

Don't forget to look for monsters under your bed.

No one deserves respect you have to earn it, and blowing up the twin towers was never a way for Muslims to do it. If they want to say how evil Jews and American's and non-believers are they can as hate speech is the price we pay for freedom of speech and expression, but the line is drawn when they call for the death of someone, the destruction of nation, or for the extermination of a race in public forums like government and Mosques. If it was up to me people like that should be re-educated or should just be kept in prison,etc from society so they can't hurt or kill anyone.

Last edited:
No one deserves respect you have to earn it, and blowing up the twin towers was never a way for Muslims to do it. If they want to say how evil Jews and American's and non-believers are they can as hate speech is the price we pay for freedom of speech and expression, but the line is drawn when they call for the death of someone, the destruction of nation, or for the extermination of a race in public forums like government and Mosques. If it was up to me people like that should be re-educated or should just be kept in prison,etc from society so they can't hurt or kill anyone.

Hipester, Osama did 9/11 as retaliation for the west's actions in Palestine , among other places. Just thought you should know.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKyWJRRjnU]YouTube - ‪Osama Bin Laden On 9/11‬‎[/ame]

I think the opposite. Everyone deserves respect. Even if it's just the respect of them as a human being with the right to live and believe as they wish.

Hipester, Osama did 9/11 as retaliation for the west's actions in Palestine , among other places. Just thought you should know.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKyWJRRjnU]YouTube - ‪Osama Bin Laden On 9/11‬‎[/ame]

So that justifies it in your eyes? You're okay with what he did because you believe he had good reason?

No one deserves respect you have to earn it, and blowing up the twin towers was never a way for Muslims to do it.

Not all Muslims are OK with terrorism, not all Muslims supported those fundies just not all Christians support the WBC.

So that justifies it in your eyes? You're okay with what he did because you believe he had good reason?

eh... he's just another terrorist apologist among terrorist apologists...

just as an aside and to address the thread topic ... no one should ever burn books. it's disgusting.

Last edited:

just as an aside and to address the thread topic ... no one should ever burn books. it's disgusting.
there was a HUGE list that bin laden gave for reasons
Sharia law was just one
but Clinton's infidelity and Hollywood were included

Is that what I said?

But yes :D

Sharia law was just one

the biggie was us having troops (including females) at bin sultan AFB (which we were asked to do by the saudi's i might add)... and after 9/11 bush got us out of there.

Sharia law was just one

the biggie was us having troops (including females) at bin sultan AFB (which we were asked to do by the saudi's i might add)... and after 9/11 bush got us out of there.
yup that was one of them

not by the US

No signs of regret.
Typical American, seeing executives of war-machinery as high-morale Ambassador of peace.

DiveCon said:
fuck off asswipe

You spill over of rhetoric art.
Is that your best?

Hey, bullshit artist ekrem, wanna talk about the execution squads of the 3 different factions that went around and killed people just because they were one bunch or the other?

Remember IRAQIS stopping buses and killing OTHER IRAQIS?

Forum List

Back