Church to burn Qurans on 9/11

No one deserves respect you have to earn it, and blowing up the twin towers was never a way for Muslims to do it.

Not all Muslims are OK with terrorism, not all Muslims supported those fundies just not all Christians support the WBC.
Muslims don't have to agree with terrorism they just have to be indifferent, and most are indifferent to terrorism. As has been put forward by Dawkins and Hitchens so many times if most Muslims are 'peace loving' and 'hate terrorism' where is this silent majority that denounces terrorism?

It doesn't exist, as the only Muslims rejecting terrorism are a minority (most of them being secular Muslims). :)

ALL muslims are ok with the jihad/terrorism/9/11, they're just too afraid to say so.

What the heck is with people? Did something shift and people get crazier lately? Or has it always been like this?

It always been like this, buddy!

I wonder--what would those Koran burners would do If I sent my collection of "holy books" to be burned up in Tallahasse?

I think I would piss everyone off--from the Jews to the Hindus to the Satanists. Yeah, thats how much BS I got stored in my Library of Mysticism!

(Come to think about it, the Greeks and vikings might be pissed off as well--if they still practiced their original religion!)

Nigeria: Muslims with machetes kill priest's family and set fire to his church
According to Reuters, the murderers were "machete attackers," "raiders," and "unknown assailants," but then the rest of the story is about "religious violence" in Nigeria, making it likely to the point of certainty that Nuhu Dawat's family was murdered by Islamic jihadists. But for Reuters, as for the rest of the mainstream media, Muslims are only identified as such when they are the victims, not when they're the attackers. "Machete Attackers Kill Nigerian Priest's Family," from Reuters, July 17 (thanks to Bill):

JOS, Nigeria (Reuters) - Raiders armed with machetes killed the family of a Nigerian Christian priest and set fire to his church in central Plateau state Saturday, close to where hundreds have died in religious violence this year.
Residents said unknown assailants attacked the family of Rev. Nuhu Dawat in the early hours in the farming village of Mazah, around 12 km (7 miles) from the state capital of Jos, killing his wife, two children and grandson.

Nigeria: Muslims with machetes kill priest's family and set fire to his church - Jihad Watch

Burning books is a whole lot better use of free speech than gunning down missionaries in Afganistan.

I'll take the more peaceful way for not. Later there may be a bloodbath somewhere. Those Islamic Terrorists don't want anyone free, soi I think we better use our freedom while we have it. Obama is their friend, so look out!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like it!!! Christians can Burn Korans..Jews can burn new testements ... Muszlems can burn both testements. Buddists can burn themselves. A huge fuckin UNHOLY HOLY WAR!!!! Right the fuck ONNNNN!!!!!!!! Perfect. We need more breathing space...and free oil!! When the war is over we'll just go and take it..who's left to stop us? Let the religious morons kill each other off and the world will truly be a more perfect place. Less crowded...less ignorance.. what's not to like?

BURN BABY BURN!!!!

The only religious morons who are killing anyone are the Muslims.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes to the Father but by Me."

Out Founding Fathers began building this great nation upon a foundation od Christian Principles. In one arrogant act, the Muslims will be starting the greatest success story ever in destroying this nation by making America a Muslim Country.

I will have to agree with the church that is burning the Koran. If I can get hold of one I will burn it too.

Mr. Obama, thanks for inviting your terroristic beliefs to help you wreck this great nation. I am praying that your administration will meet with a powerful end by Americans (of which you are not one) who will take a major stand against all you stand for.

Christians, if you don't join in on praying and standing upon the rock of your faith, then please don't call yourself Christians. You are a lukewarm and you know what God thinks about that.

My True brothers and Sisters, you hold the keys to hope. What will you do with them?
so, let me see if i follow your points
you want to remove religious freedom from the constitution so you can stop the spread of Islam?
is that the gist of it?

You need to remember, Islam does not believe in religious freedom. They believe in force.

I am making an effort to protect our religious and speech freedoms but trying to stop these evil people from building their monument to our defeat by them. They will not allow for freedom of speech. With Obama's help they will take this nation. This is not just a little church on the corner, It is actually a bomb planted in the nation to destroy it.

So, in short, no, you are not correct.

You know.......I find it really interesting that the response that the followers of Jesus, the Prince of Peace, have to those of the Religion of Peace.................burn their books.

WWJD? I don't think destroying ideas via bonfires would have really been what He would have done.

Unless maybe he was freezing in the desert?

Immie

the first thing Jesus would notice is that they are NOT a religion of peace.

What the heck is with people? Did something shift and people get crazier lately? Or has it always been like this?

It always been like this, buddy!

I wonder--what would those Koran burners would do If I sent my collection of "holy books" to be burned up in Tallahasse?

I think I would piss everyone off--from the Jews to the Hindus to the Satanists. Yeah, thats how much BS I got stored in my Library of Mysticism!

(Come to think about it, the Greeks and vikings might be pissed off as well--if they still practiced their original religion!)

Common sense says that the Bible is just a book. So is the Quran. The burning is only making a statement. You can burn a Bible and you can make a statement that you think it is all lies. That does not hurt any Christian. It does tell us that you don't believe as we do.

No big deal, I just agree with making a statement.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes to the Father but by Me."

Out Founding Fathers began building this great nation upon a foundation od Christian Principles. In one arrogant act, the Muslims will be starting the greatest success story ever in destroying this nation by making America a Muslim Country.

I will have to agree with the church that is burning the Koran. If I can get hold of one I will burn it too.

Mr. Obama, thanks for inviting your terroristic beliefs to help you wreck this great nation. I am praying that your administration will meet with a powerful end by Americans (of which you are not one) who will take a major stand against all you stand for.

Christians, if you don't join in on praying and standing upon the rock of your faith, then please don't call yourself Christians. You are a lukewarm and you know what God thinks about that.

My True brothers and Sisters, you hold the keys to hope. What will you do with them?
you want to remove religious freedom from the constitution so you can stop the spread of Islam?
is that the gist of it?

You need to remember, Islam does not believe in religious freedom. They believe in force.

I am making an effort to protect our religious and speech freedoms but trying to stop these evil people from building their monument to our defeat by them. They will not allow for freedom of speech. With Obama's help they will take this nation. This is not just a little church on the corner, It is actually a bomb planted in the nation to destroy it.

so, you want to be like them>?

Common sense says that the Bible is just a book. So is the Quran. The burning is only making a statement. You can burn a Bible and you can make a statement that you think it is all lies. That does not hurt any Christian. It does tell us that you don't believe as we do.

Agree, the bible is nothing more then a book. No one gets really upset if you burn them.

However, burning the quran is an offense punishable by death.

Hmmm........mebbe we could get ahold of some of our MusLAME friends on here and see if they will go to a mullah and get a jihad put out on the idiots in Florida.

Hmmm........mebbe we could get ahold of some of our MusLAME friends on here and see if they will go to a mullah and get a jihad put out on the idiots in Florida.
i think you mean a "fatwah" and not "jihad"

i could be wrong, but i believe jihad is a more universal thing and fatwah is for a specific target

didnt Salman Rushdie have a fatwah on him?

i think you mean a "fatwah" and not "jihad"

i could be wrong, but i believe jihad is a more universal thing and fatwah is for a specific target

didnt Salman Rushdie have a fatwah on him?

A fatwah is the act of going up and getting someone declared a heretic or whatever.

Jihad is the physical act of trying to take them out.

Or, to put it in Mafia terms, the fatwah is the contract, the jihad is the hit.

is that the gist of it?

so, you want to be like them>?

How does what I said indicate that I want to be like them?

Agree, the bible is nothing more then a book. No one gets really upset if you burn them.

However, burning the quran is an offense punishable by death.

I rest my case! BTW, whose law makes it punishable by death? That is my case. Muslims are members of a merderer's religion. Their laws do not apply in America. If you disagree, don't dare say no when they come to you ans ask you to become a member of their religion. You either will convert alive or they will use death to make you a member of their religion.

Forum List

Back