Church goers must take their firearms with them to Church

LIke in the days of the pilgrims when churchgoers went armed to Church in case of an Indian attack....today churchgoers obviously need to do the same because of the fact that psychoes, jihadists, etc. have in recent times began to attack members of Churches during services.

One Dead, Several Wounded in Tennessee Church Attack - Breitbart
We already bring our guns to church since the white monkey killed those Black people in SC.

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia

Well.....you might want to check out the skin color of this church shooter.......as he tried to kill a bunch of white people....which is why you aren't seeing this covered as much......

It will be buried so deep you could dig to China before hitting the story.

LIke in the days of the pilgrims when churchgoers went armed to Church in case of an Indian attack....today churchgoers obviously need to do the same because of the fact that psychoes, jihadists, etc. have in recent times began to attack members of Churches during services.

One Dead, Several Wounded in Tennessee Church Attack - Breitbart
We already bring our guns to church since the white monkey killed those Black people in SC.

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia

Well.....you might want to check out the skin color of this church shooter.......as he tried to kill a bunch of white people....which is why you aren't seeing this covered as much......
I saw it already. That was after Roof did his thing. Thats why we already carry our weapons to church. did this guy write a manifesto saying he wanted to kill whites like Roof did when he admitted to wanting to kill Black people? If not you have no proof it was a racial thing.

Gun laws have no effect on crime if they did the murder rate in states with the strictest gun laws would be lower than in the states with the most lax gun laws wouldn't they?

State borders are not very strong.

If more guns equaled less crime we would have by far the least crime in the world.

OK so all crime is imported from other states now?

OK our murder rate is the same as it was in 1950 and we have more guns than ever. So more guns does not mean more murder.

The UK has a slightly higher murder rate than they did in 1950 and that's after several rounds of very strict gun laws coming into play in the 60's and later so we can see that more gun laws do not reduce the murder rate.

So at worst gun laws have zero effect on murder rates.

So why are your panties in a twist over guns?

Guns are imported from other states.

Our police shoot way more people than in any other country and are themselves shot more than in any other country. I'd like that to stop.

Then put violent criminals in jail and keep them there for a long time.

Criminal and only criminals are responsible for the crime rate. There is absolutely no reason to keep guns out of the hands of people who don't commit crimes
Our jails are the fullest in the world.
Easy solution to having empty prisons.

Stop committing crimes.

Dip shit...crime went down another 2.5% at this point from last year....and overall...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Yeah, letting hardcore felons out early and reducing time served for criminals has nothing to do with it.

All average law abiding citizens grab guns and shoot up churches.

Last I checked we have fullest prisons in the world.

Wrong....they keep letting violent criminals out...we have revolving doors on our prisons.....that is the problem.

State borders are not very strong.

If more guns equaled less crime we would have by far the least crime in the world.

OK our murder rate is the same as it was in 1950 and we have more guns than ever. So more guns does not mean more murder.

The UK has a slightly higher murder rate than they did in 1950 and that's after several rounds of very strict gun laws coming into play in the 60's and later so we can see that more gun laws do not reduce the murder rate.

Our police shoot way more people than in any other country and are themselves shot more than in any other country. I'd like that to stop.

Criminal and only criminals are responsible for the crime rate. There is absolutely no reason to keep guns out of the hands of people who don't commit crimes

Stop committing crimes.

That is a solution? Sure tell people to stop committing crimes... that will work.

Dip shit...crime went down another 2.5% at this point from last year....and overall...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
Yeah but Japan, England, Australia have lower crime rates than the US.

Stop committing crimes.

That is a solution? Sure tell people to stop committing crimes... that will work.
Free will. Shame black communities have lost Jesus and become so violent.

Yeah, letting hardcore felons out early and reducing time served for criminals has nothing to do with it.

All average law abiding citizens grab guns and shoot up churches.

Last I checked we have fullest prisons in the world.

Wrong....they keep letting violent criminals out...we have revolving doors on our prisons.....that is the problem.

Wrong
Yes, U.S. locks people up at a higher rate than any other country

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

They also have intact family units.

Stop committing crimes.

We still have white Jesus. Thats why so many dont care about their brothers dying.

Still far less than it was 20 years ago or do you think all those extra guns just appeared since 2016?

I wonder how many of those violent crimes were due to the peaceful riots, I mean protests, like the one in Ferguson

The increase from 2015-2016 came from obama and the left attacking the police...the "Ferguson Effect." Police in major cities stopped aggressive policing and started only responding to 911 calls......in Chicago, their interactions with criminals fell 80%...that increased the crime rate and the gun murder rate, dittos Baltimore, St. Louis, D.C. and all the major cities.

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

They also have intact family units.
So do people in the US.

Still far less than it was 20 years ago or do you think all those extra guns just appeared since 2016?

I wonder how many of those violent crimes were due to the peaceful riots, I mean protests, like the one in Ferguson

Not sure, violent crime is up with concealed carry though.

No, it isn't .....that is another lie you tell...crime is up in a few major cities, which drove the increase in crime, because of the Ferguson effect...

Stop committing crimes.

We still have white Jesus. Thats why so many dont care about their brothers dying.
Most Middle East folks are more brown. Not sure what his dad looked like either.

The increase from 2015-2016 came from obama and the left attacking the police...the "Ferguson Effect." Police in major cities stopped aggressive policing and started only responding to 911 calls......in Chicago, their interactions with criminals fell 80%...that increased the crime rate and the gun murder rate, dittos Baltimore, St. Louis, D.C. and all the major cities.

That happened because police are shooting more people than anywhere in the world by far. That's because we have so many guns obviously.

Don’t get mad at me because leftism has created such a violent society.

You didn't answer my question.

Not mad at all, you just aren't making any sense.
I told you why there is high crime and showed you how crime planets when my reason is corrected. I can’t help you if you can’t understand simple logic.

So repubs are weak on crime?
We are seeing the fruits of Obama and Jerry Brown.
So repubs control everything and you still blame Dems. Funny.

You still aren't making any sense. Do you have any statistics?

They don't control Chicago, Baltimore, D.C....the cities driving the increased crime rate.

Forum List

Back