Church Attendance

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
I guess I'm looking for a survey here, sort of.

Yesterday, my suburban Pittsburgh R.C. church experienced what must be considered 100% "Covid 19 Attendance," which is to say, six Masses filled to capacity (every other pew, household groups separated by 6 ft, approx 300 souls at each service).

I went to the 7:30am Mass on Sunday, which is sparsely attended in normal times, and it was also filled to capacity.

Other churches?

I attend a service every morning on my patio- the ritual is coffee and a cigarette watching the birds and squirrels play in the trees- on a nice morning. This morning is foggy so activity is sparse- but, it is getting light as we speak, so, I get at least a part of another day- how bad can it be? I'm grateful for that-I attended a service yesterday afternoon at a local Guitar Center- I reverently played a Martin 00015M -

Everyday, I advocate for Liberty. No rituals, No rules that must be adhered to. Just action in Liberty so that seeds of Liberty are sown and nurtured- the basic philosophy of Life is all that has to be taken to heart- we hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights Endowed by their Creator, among these are, the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness- notice there are no caveats? Notice also it incorporates the K.I.S.S philosophy-

I attend a service every morning on my patio- the ritual is coffee and a cigarette watching the birds and squirrels play in the trees- on a nice morning. This morning is foggy so activity is sparse- but, it is getting light as we speak, so, I get at least a part of another day- how bad can it be? I'm grateful for that-I attended a service yesterday afternoon at a local Guitar Center- I reverently played a Martin 00015M -

Everyday, I advocate for Liberty. No rituals, No rules that must be adhered to. Just action in Liberty so that seeds of Liberty are sown and nurtured- the basic philosophy of Life is all that has to be taken to heart- we hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights Endowed by their Creator, among these are, the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness- notice there are no caveats? Notice also it incorporates the K.I.S.S philosophy-
Yet, you abhor natural rights..

Yesterday, my suburban Pittsburgh R.C. church experienced what must be considered 100% "Covid 19 Attendance," which is to say, six Masses filled to capacity (every other pew, household groups separated by 6 ft, approx 300 souls at each service).

I went to the 7:30am Mass on Sunday, which is sparsely attended in normal times, and it was also filled to capacity.

Other churches?
People want to repent before god floods the whole world again.

Looks like attendance is expanding!
That might just be because church-goers are fatter now. You know, that whole COVID thing.

Other churches?
Run Forrest Run -
Get the hell out of all those death-cults of christianity.
Unless, you're comfortable in the "Wide Gate to Death . . with all the "Wolves in Sheep's Clothing" - Matthew 7:13-15.

Other churches?
Run Forrest Run -
Get the hell out of all those death-cults of christianity.
Unless, you're comfortable in the "Wide Gate to Death . . with all the "Wolves in Sheep's Clothing" - Matthew 7:13-15.
I'm going through whatever gate you don't go through. That's my plan. :lol:

Forum List

Back