Chucky Still Butt-Hurt By Trump Insult

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
This morning the MTP hostess whined that "because the House Intel committee didn't interview George Papadopoulos, it couldn't have concluded there was no collusion".
lol.gif

I get it that Chucky is a small, weak, little tool and easily offended. I thought Trump calling him a son of a bitch should have been seen as a compliment...he could have called him the bitch that he is....but back to Papadopoulos. That clown wasn't even a fringe player in the Trump campaign. Carter Page had a bigger roll and he had no roll at all. So Papadopoulos gets drunk in some euro-trash bar and brags that he's a big shot. And the Rats hang their "collusion" hat on that...they have nothing else, they have nothing. And yet when Trump calls for an end to this charade, Chuck Todd, and the rest of the lamestream press act like he's....hmmmm...they already called him "Hitler"....so fine, Hitler. BTW, Chucky's hair is falling out...in another year, with those dead eyes, he's going to look like a drowned hamster.

chuck-todd-2-1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
i'm not the one going on about someone else's hair, heather

Since your avatar is a Freudian Slip, I can see why you have a crush on Chucky...same hair, probably the same attempted-goatee.

This morning the MTP hostess whined that "because the House Intel committee didn't interview George Papadopoulos, it couldn't have concluded there was no collusion".
lol.gif

I get it that Chucky is a small, weak, little tool and easily offended. I thought Trump calling him a son of a bitch should have been seen as a compliment...he could have called him the bitch that he is....but back to Papadopoulos. That clown wasn't even a fringe player in the Trump campaign. Carter Page had a bigger roll and he had no roll at all. So Papadopoulos gets drunk in some euro-trash bar and brags that he's a big shot. And the Rats hang their "collusion" hat on that...they have nothing else, they have nothing. And yet when Trump calls for an end to this charade, Chuck Todd, and the rest of the lamestream press act like he's....hmmmm...they already called him "Hitler"....so fine, Hitler. BTW, Chucky's hair is falling out...in another year, with those dead eyes, he's going to look like a drowned hamster.

chuck-todd-2-1.jpg
Oh, be nice. How'd you like to have to go through life looking like him?

• Banned

He used to have a shoulder twitch like the anchors in the 70's he'd use to emphasize some phony point. But since he's only 5'2" he ended up looking like he was trying to shift around his little shoulder pads.
lol.gif

He used to have a shoulder twitch like the anchors in the 70's he'd use to emphasize some phony point. But since he's only 5'2" he ended up looking like he was trying to shift around his little shoulder pads.
lol.gif
Didn't realize he was a little shit. Knew he was a shit though.

• Banned
Didn't realize he was a little shit. Knew he was a shit though.

Greg Gutfeld is only 5'4" but he's a weightlifter.....I doubt Chucky could lift anything heavier than a spoon. I read someplace that the media kings look for big noggins instead of overall size...that's where the phrase ""talking heads" came from.

lol.gif

chuck-todd-2-1.jpg
Hey Chuck Todd sucks the cock of child molesting Hollywood types

lol.gif

chuck-todd-2-1.jpg

did he take your spot?

lol.gif

chuck-todd-2-1.jpg

did he take your spot?
Lol
You are the Weinstein worshipers… Along with Chuck Todd

Forum List

Back