Democrats ahead by 10% in midterms, according to a new WSJ/NBC poll

LOL at Polls.

LOL at partisans with their heads in the sand.

I recall you fell for the polls in 2016 and said Cankles would win.

How'd that work out for ya?

How'd PA-18 work out for ya?

I paid little attention to it...now back to how'd your polls in 2016 work out? :lmao:

Furthermore it's this is a NBC poll LOL

Vqceifw.png

LOL at Polls.

How'd PA-18 work out for ya?

I paid little attention to it...now back to how'd your polls in 2016 work out? :lmao:

Furthermore it's this is a NBC poll LOL

Vqceifw.png

You mean you deflecting to PA? LOL You're not very good at this,dude

So let me get this right.... A pro life tax cutting democrat won in PA and somehow this transfers to The left winning in 2018 ? I dont think you lefties are understanding the situation.

On another point. It isn't polls that are the problem it is the obvious bias of those running the polls that make it inaccurate... And no dummies they were not polling for who will win the popular vote. The popular vote wont win you the white house and even three quarter retarded Leftist Democrats know that.

LOL at Polls.

Once again, for the tards. The polls were correct as they only measure popular vote, it's the prediction models that were off.

Yeah so off Trump rolled to the White House HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes he did. But in your post you said "I recall you fell for the polls..." which implies being duped. That isn't the case as the polls were correct and point to something very important, Trump was and still is not popular. Not helpful in the midterms.

LOL at Polls.

Once again, for the tards. The polls were correct as they only measure popular vote, it's the prediction models that were off.

Yeah so off Trump rolled to the White House HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes he did. But in your post you said "I recall you fell for the polls..." which implies being duped. That isn't the case as the polls were correct and point to something very important, Trump was and still is not popular. Not helpful in the midterms.

Let them sit there like lambs to the slaughter for the next seven months. If losing 39 state legislative seats over the past year, plus an R+11 congressional seat they've held for 20 years isn't enough to convince them to pull their partisan heads out of their ass, then they deserve everything they get.

So let me get this right.... A pro life tax cutting democrat won in PA and somehow this transfers to The left winning in 2018 ? I dont think you lefties are understanding the situation.

On another point. It isn't polls that are the problem it is the obvious bias of those running the polls that make it inaccurate... And no dummies they were not polling for who will win the popular vote. The popular vote wont win you the white house and even three quarter retarded Leftist Democrats know that.

Polls are worthless, for any poll showing one result you can find another poll showing another result.

Political Science 101...any poll can be manipulated to achieve any desired result

Lamb is opposed to repealing Obamacare and called the GOP tax bill a “giveaway” to the wealthy.

“We didn’t need to add a penny to our debt to have the tax cut for our working- and middle-class people,” Lamb said at a debate, butting heads with Saccone.

Paul Ryan says Conor Lamb, who ran against the GOP tax plan, ran "as a conservative"

Lamb is opposed to repealing Obamacare and called the GOP tax bill a “giveaway” to the wealthy.

“We didn’t need to add a penny to our debt to have the tax cut for our working- and middle-class people,” Lamb said at a debate, butting heads with Saccone.

Paul Ryan says Conor Lamb, who ran against the GOP tax plan, ran "as a conservative"
Yet still proposes a tax cut bill.... You see I dont think you guys are understanding the situation the left is in.... It isn't about party it is about The left. The regressive movement is going the way of the dinosaur.

Yet still proposes a tax cut bill.... You see I dont think you guys are understanding the situation the left is in.... It isn't about party it is about The left. The regressive movement is going the way of the dinosaur.

You seriously think Lamb would have voted for the tax bill when not a single Democrat in Congress did? :21:

The national preference polls are meaningless as Congressional Elections are local.

Forum List

Back