Chuck Schumer is having a conniption

You mean like the Jan 6 Committee did? is that your example?
The biggest difference between what Tucker and Vladimir Putin are wanting you to believe and what the J6 Committee proved is that Tucker and Vlad's version is a lie while the official J6th Committees report is the truth.

Even Republicans are calling bullshit on Tucker.

"I want to associate myself entirely with the opinion of the chief and the Capitol Police about what happened on January 6," McConnell said as he held up a copy of the letter. "It was a mistake, in my view, for Fox News to depict this in a way that’s completely at variance with what our chief law enforcement official here at the Capitol thinks.”

By "truth" do you mean Tucker demonstrating that if you selectively edit video of a violent insurrection you can make it look like a peaceful tour of The Capitol?
No all the violence was shown at the Jan 6th debacle. Now he is showing what really happened.

The biggest difference between what Tucker and Vladimir Putin are wanting you to believe and what the J6 Committee proved is that Tucker and Vlad's version is a lie while the official J6th Committees report is the truth.

Even Republicans are calling bullshit on Tucker.

"I want to associate myself entirely with the opinion of the chief and the Capitol Police about what happened on January 6," McConnell said as he held up a copy of the letter. "It was a mistake, in my view, for Fox News to depict this in a way that’s completely at variance with what our chief law enforcement official here at the Capitol thinks.”
McConnell? Lol, he is part of the problem in Washington.

Get a load of this guy trying to get Tuckers J 6 videos shut down buy calling on RM to not allow it to air . :)

McConnell, and the entire Senate have just condemned Carlson, along with the Capitol police.

You trolls stepped n it good this time.

Chucky is like a Giant disgusting, slimy piece of Pastrami
2 eyes, big nose, fork tongue.

Whaaa ... poor Chuck Schumer complaining about individuals lying. How ironic. I don't watch the Tucker Carlson show, so no idea what TC said or did (besides show video footage).

Forum List

Back