Chuck Schumer "I was within 30 feet of these nasty, racist, bigoted insurrectionists,"

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said he was told a Capitol rioter called him "the big Jew" while pursing him during the Jan. 6, 2021 attack.
Schumer’s comments came in a speech on the Senate floor on Thursday, marking the first anniversary of the riot, according to The Washington Post.
"I was within 30 feet of these nasty, racist, bigoted insurrectionists," Schumer said. "Had someone had a gun, had two of them blocked off the door, who knows what would have happened. I was told later that one of them reportedly said, 'There’s the big Jew; let’s get him.'"

Comment:
Schumer needs to have proof before he makes such inflammatory comments like that.
Schumer is a notorious racist demagogue.
Until he shows proof, this is just more shameless Democrat hate and fear mongering.

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said he was told a Capitol rioter called him "the big Jew" while pursing him during the Jan. 6, 2021 attack.
Schumer’s comments came in a speech on the Senate floor on Thursday, marking the first anniversary of the riot, according to The Washington Post.
"I was within 30 feet of these nasty, racist, bigoted insurrectionists," Schumer said. "Had someone had a gun, had two of them blocked off the door, who knows what would have happened. I was told later that one of them reportedly said, 'There’s the big Jew; let’s get him.'"

Comment:
Schumer needs to have proof before he makes such inflammatory comments like that.
Until he shows proof, this is just more shameless Democrat hate and fear mongering.
How fast can Chuck U Schumer run anyway?

Well, I guess there is only one way to find out. They need to have another rally next year.

Comment:
This^ coming from the asshoe who threatened Kavanaugh and Gorsuch on the steps of the SCOTUS.

How fast can Chuck U Schumer run anyway?

Well, I guess there is only one way to find out. They need to have another rally next year.
No. They don't.

Comment:
Never happened.

He was that close? Damn! I feel bad for those "nasty, racist, bigoted insurrectionists."

Comment:
Sure triggers you.

Comment:
Schumer is an habitual liar

Forum List

Back