Chuck Schumer.He Never Speaks Before A Group Of Average Americans.Why?,Has Anyone Noticed?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: Has anyone noticed this? like over the last 10 to 20 years? It seems that whenever we see Chuck Schumer speak, it's usually in the chambers, where no one is there to challenge/argue with him on whatever issue has his panties in an uproar. He bitches and bitches over what Trump did, but at least Trump will go before a crowd of thousands.
:CryingCow:
I have never seen any footage of Schumer speaking before a random crowd of people, have any of you? {and not any crowds of people in New York who can barely speak English.}
:cow:

Average Americans refuse to listen to Chuck Schumer, he's tries but they just roll their eyes and walk out.
well not just him,,many others too,,,like all of those racists who were at the Christine Ford debacle,,,ive never seen any of them hold a public rally.....hmm,,has Maxine Waters ever held a rally in front of 1000ish average americans?

:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: Has anyone noticed this? like over the last 10 to 20 years? It seems that whenever we see Chuck Schumer speak, it's usually in the chambers, where no one is there to challenge/argue with him on whatever issue has his panties in an uproar. He bitches and bitches over what Trump did, but at least Trump will go before a crowd of thousands.
I have never seen any footage of Schumer speaking before a random crowd of people, have any of you? {and not any crowds of people in New York who can barely speak English.}

He can't dodge fruit and vegetables that fast.

Average Americans refuse to listen to Chuck Schumer, he's tries but they just roll their eyes and walk out.
i dont know how Biden does it,,,i guess hes very senile. must of forgotten where his hands have been

Schumer is a moron Police and fire hate him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schumer is a moron Police and fire hate him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i heard that even new york cockroaches hate Chucky

Forum List

Back