Chuck Hagel received funds from Hamas terror group; John Brennan a convert to Islam

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
by directorblue @ Doug Ross' Journal blog

Oh, my.

SECDEF Nominee Chuck Hagel Received Funds From 'Friends of Hamas'

Senate sources told Breitbart News exclusively that they have been informed that one of the reasons that President Barack Obama’s nominee for Secretary of Defense, Chuck Hagel, has not turned over requested documents on his sources of foreign funding is that one of the names listed is a group purportedly called “Friends of Hamas.”

Former FBI Agent Confirms CIA Nominee John Brennan a Convert to Islam

Yesterday, a former U.S. Marine and FBI agent confirmed [that] John Brennan did convert to Islam...

“Mr. Brennan did convert to Islam when he served in an official capacity on behalf of the United States in Saudi Arabia.”

But, no: our president simply couldn't be a Muslim. Nor a Muslim sympathizer. Those are just conspiracy theories.

The Senate must block both of these outrageous nominees. Call your Senator now -- the number for the Senate switchboard is (202) 224-3121 -- and insist they block these nominations.

Read more w/links @ Doug Ross @ Journal: Reports: Chuck Hagel received funds from Hamas terror group; John Brennan is a convert to Islam

I there something wrong with the mechanism in the current administration that puts these people up for nomination?

Oh, my.

Senate sources told Breitbart News exclusively that they have been informed that one of the reasons that President Barack Obama’s nominee for Secretary of Defense, Chuck Hagel, has not turned over requested documents on his sources of foreign funding is that one of the names listed is a group purportedly called “Friends of Hamas.”

Yesterday, a former U.S. Marine and FBI agent confirmed [that] John Brennan did convert to Islam...

“Mr. Brennan did convert to Islam when he served in an official capacity on behalf of the United States in Saudi Arabia.”

But, no: our president simply couldn't be a Muslim. Nor a Muslim sympathizer. Those are just conspiracy theories.

The Senate must block both of these outrageous nominees. Call your Senator now -- the number for the Senate switchboard is (202) 224-3121 -- and insist they block these nominations.

Read more w/links @ Doug Ross @ Journal: Reports: Chuck Hagel received funds from Hamas terror group; John Brennan is a convert to Islam

I there something wrong with the mechanism in the current administration that puts these people up for nomination?

I just ran into this story elsewhere, Longknife. Here you are, nobody has responded to your post up since yesterday that tells this double-dealing bastard Obama has proffered to the demise of the United States taking huge payoffs from Friends of Hamas organization.

As such, he is unfit to lead the armed services who are keeping terrorists away from America's front porch.

I cannot believe a United States Senator took money from terrorists and kept it. I cannot believe a leader would proffer a terrorist supporter to engage troops overseas.

What abunch of fucking liars Obama has surrounded himself with.

I wasn't certain until now, but Obama supports people who support terrorism against the United States of America.

Everything this man proffers goes straight back to Jeremiah's prophetic message to the black congregation he led in Chicago to "God DAMN America!!!"

I'm so sick of this.

I found your message on page 4. I can't believe nobody saw this.

"Senate sources told Breitbart News exclusively....."

That ^ was all in needed to read before dismissing this thread.

"Senate sources told Breitbart News exclusively....."

That ^ was all in needed to read before dismissing this thread.
Dismiss the security of this nation, and it could turn around and dismiss you, Meson, through no fault of conservative Americans.

Oh, my.

Is there something wrong with people who don't know how to read with understanding? Do you see the words I highlighted in your post? Do you understand what those are and what they mean?

They're words used to disguise, to imply, to accuse without actually proving anything. Since the sources are not named, they cannot be traced nor the truth of their assertions verified. In most cases, words like that are used to tell lies which cannot be disproven. They reflect nothing more than rumors and whoever uses words like that is guilty of rumor mongering.

Nobody falls for that except complete idiots.

Last edited:

Oh, my.

Is there something wrong with people who don't know how to read with understanding? Do you see the words I highlighted in your post? Do you understand what those are and what they mean?

They're words used to disguise, to imply, to accuse without actually proving anything. Since the sources are not named, they cannot be traced nor the truth of their assertions verified. In most cases, words like that are used to tell lies which cannot be disproven. They reflect nothing more than rumors and whoever uses words like that is guilty of rumor mongering.

When a source tells a journalist not to use his or her name, it could be that someone would go gunning for his state, community, or town.

You're dealing with a terrorist lover, Oldguy, for a person charged with stopping fundies. This nation has 35 terrorist training camps within its borders from Washington State to New Jersey. You think we don't have a problem after 9/11? Your party was all over Republicans like ugly on an ape after 9/11. Now YOU are proferring terrorist supporters mutual admiration society members as the Secretary of Defense.

You better think again.

When a source tells a journalist not to use his or her name, it could be that someone would go gunning for his state, community, or town.

You're dealing with a terrorist lover, Oldguy, for a person charged with stopping fundies. This nation has 35 terrorist training camps within its borders from Washington State to New Jersey. You think we don't have a problem after 9/11? Your party was all over Republicans like ugly on an ape after 9/11. Now YOU are proferring terrorist supporters mutual admiration society members as the Secretary of Defense.

You better think again.

Show me proof, not just more rumors, and maybe I'll get excited. I don't know about you, but I don't get my drawers in a knot over a game of "somebody said."

Apparently this ex FBI agent is the one who's put this out there.

Hagel and Hamas doesn't surprise me.

You better think again.

Show me proof, not just more rumors, and maybe I'll get excited. I don't know about you, but I don't get my drawers in a knot over a game of "somebody said."

Of course you won't hear this mentioned on any liberal news. However, it still hasn't been proven so i'll wait on it. He's going to have to release his financial disclosure...if he doesn't, or won't, then he'll be disqualified. And it would also pretty much tell us the truth right there. So it's all up to him.......

And if it's true Brennan converted to Islam, he should not be qualified for ANY job in our government. But he will be, Obama wants him. Just as he has others from the Brotherhood working for him. Obama is a disgrace to America.

The best thing for our nation would be to ally with Hamas......:cool:

And John Brennan converted to Islam? Really? Is this is a joke? If not, awesome! Good for him!

"...and it is this reporter's opinion that (s)he also practices (COVEN)! WITCH-CRAFT!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERt8U-NM9EU]Frank Zappa - 1971-08-07 - LA - Billy The Mountain - YouTube[/ame]

Hagel don't feel pressured into what the neocons want. Do what the Americans want, and that's what you've been doing all your life.....:cool:

Why is his alleged conversion to Islam a problem?

What a dumb question! :cuckoo:

And yet you can't answer it.

So you believe we should have a religious litmus test even though that goes against the very ideals the Founders stood for? I bet you consider yourself to be a Constitutional conservative too, huh.

Coming from the land of "Little Mosque on the Prairie" I have no problem whatsoever with Brennan's conversion.

But we should be able to talk about this, no?

What bothers the freaking hell out of me is that liberals are trying to hide this. It makes no sense.

And, still, the rw's wonder why libs say they're gullible.

Its BREITBART for christs sake.

You may as well believe The Onion.

Why is his alleged conversion to Islam a problem?

What a dumb question! :cuckoo:

And yet you can't answer it.

So you believe we should have a religious litmus test even though that goes against the very ideals the Founders stood for? I bet you consider yourself to be a Constitutional conservative too, huh.

Oh for true, one has to recognize the trepidation.

Come on. This White House has promo'd the "historical moments" of their lifetime.

Why not promo this? Why is this buried?

Canada embraces their Muslim men and women who step up to the plate and try to explain the differences between Islamists.

And truly the women who stopped Sharia Law in Ontario were Muslims and politicians who worked with the women.

They wear that badge with honor.

So why try to deny a man is a Muslim but can still vow to protect US citizens?

I don't understand the liberals trying to deny Brennan is a Muslim convert at all.

I don't understand the "new America" at all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back