Chuck Hagel received funds from Hamas terror group; John Brennan a convert to Islam

Coming from the land of "Little Mosque on the Prairie" I have no problem whatsoever with Brennan's conversion.

But we should be able to talk about this, no?

What bothers the freaking hell out of me is that liberals are trying to hide this. It makes no sense.

Link to liberals "trying to hide this"?

If its true, how about a link to a non-fiction site.

Why is his alleged conversion to Islam a problem?

What a dumb question! :cuckoo:

Lol! You can always tell when you've struck a liberals nerve...getting negged for this! :lol:
(and it wasn't from Dont Taz Me Bro!)

It IS a dumb question! It would bother a lot of people if they knew this and if it's true! Obama is slowing getting the Muslims in place...putting them into our Government. And if that doesn't bother anyone i'd be quite surprised. And we know how Obama works, he KNOWS it's going to bother people, he just doesn't give a shit.

And, still, the rw's wonder why libs say they're gullible.

Its BREITBART for christs sake.

You may as well believe The Onion.

You're stuck on stupid.

The gentleman's interview is out there. It's for real. And by the way, what the hell is your problem with him being Muslim? If Brennan is a convert, so be it.

You guys are the ones freaking out about this. Shown your true colors.

Coming from the land of "Little Mosque on the Prairie" I have no problem whatsoever with Brennan's conversion.

What bothers the freaking hell out of me is that liberals are trying to hide this. It makes no sense.

Don't have to.

Did I mention to you before I went to Ryerson for journalism. First omit. Never lie. Just omit.

Oh and I hunt. I pattern. Even on the net. Just something about me.

This White House has a pattern of nominating "firsts".

Now you can show me different if you wish.

This nomination should have had blazing headlines "First Muslim to be nominated CIA Director" n'est pas?

I have no problem with it. I'm just wondering why all y'all are shitting your pants about it being brought up.

Now his record. Well that's a whole different ball game.

Don't have to.

Did I mention to you before I went to Ryerson for journalism. First omit. Never lie. Just omit.

Oh and I hunt. I pattern. Even on the net. Just something about me.

This White House has a pattern of nominating "firsts".

Now you can show me different if you wish.

This nomination should have had blazing headlines "First Muslim to be nominated CIA Director" n'est pas?

I have no problem with it. I'm just wondering why all y'all are shitting your pants about it being brought up.

Now his record. Well that's a whole different ball game.

Other then as a human interest story..it shouldn't matter at all.

And it shouldn't come up in the hearings.

Why is his alleged conversion to Islam a problem?

What a dumb question! :cuckoo:

No.

Actually it's a good question.

We don't live in a theocracy.

And, there's this minor little problem:

ARTICLE VI, para. 3--US Constitution:

"The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."

Of course, I understand the Constitution doesn't mean much to prejudiced and bigoted Nutter's, but it still says what it says and it's still the law of the land.

Forum List

Back