"Chuck and Nancy" bail on meeting with Trump after his stupid tweet

Adolf Twitler shoots himself in the foot yet again - The unbelievable idiocy continues!

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
Meeting with “Chuck and Nancy” today about keeping government open and working. Problem is they want illegal immigrants flooding into our Country unchecked, are weak on Crime and want to substantially RAISE Taxes. I don’t see a deal!

Top Democratic congressional leaders pulled out of a Tuesday meeting with President Donald Trump after the president attacked them on Twitter.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said they no longer planned to meet with Trump for negotiations on a bill to fund the government. If Trump does not sign a funding bill by December 8, the federal government will enter into a partial shutdown.

"Given that the President doesn’t see a deal between Democrats and the White House, we believe the best path forward is to continue negotiating with our Republican counterparts in Congress instead," said a joint statement. "Rather than going to the White House for a show meeting that won’t result in an agreement, we’ve asked Leader McConnell and Speaker Ryan to meet this afternoon."​

'Chuck and Nancy' ditch government-shutdown meeting with Trump after Twitter attack
the idiocy is all around. both sides are being 3 year old children and the ones pimping one side over the other not even 3.
The fact they share our building and behave like assholes is truly sad. Again why I voted for trump

I won't even bother engaging anyone who thinks things are running smoothly and nothing's wrong with the leadership of both parties! Anyone who thinks the Dems just "obstruct" while Republicans are classy and do their job are TOTALLY FOS! That's all they did during the Obama years; obstruct, threaten the credit rating of the country, and shut the gov't down while Cruz read "Green Eggs & Ham" during his filibuster! So screw you people who try to put all this $#!t on Dems talking about obstruction! Truly FK off! :9: :argue: :blahblah: :fu:
I haven’t seen any gop’r here think they are doing their jobs! You are lost in here

exactly. but look how angry the trumptards are that they didn't allow themselves to be used that way.

Trump supporters are 'angry' that they were not stupid enough to be emotionally manipulated by the Russians into organizing for them, marching for them, and engaging in racial division and violence?!

Bwuhahaha.......

View attachment 163388
Be honest - yo mama dropped you on your
head when you were a small child .. MORE
than once....

of course you are. trumptards are stupid enough for almost anything.... and I can't help it that your boy is a Russian tool

SO much for the "art of the deal" when the gov't shutdown next month! Republicans own it all and they can't get $#!t done! How incompetent do you have to be as a party to allow something like this the 1st year of a new president? Really crazy stuff going on with these losers! :9: :bang3: :blahblah: :dunno:

well, no normal person would have insulted and lied about the people he needed to make a deal. so of course, the orange lunatic insulted and lied about the people he needed to make a deal.

we already know Donald didn't write the art of the deal. I'm pretty sure he never read it either.
Is it school or government?

Forum List

Back