Chubby Boy Scouts Need Not Apply

You can be a queer Boy Scout now but apparently you can't be a fat queer Boy Scout.

No, you can be as fat as you want. You just can't participate in things that combined with your weight could seriously jepordize your health or life.

You don't send a 5'5" 400 lbs, 14 year old kid down a white water river. You just don't. Here is a picture of some of my council's kids from last week at Jamboree.

$raft.JPG

Heaven forbid an organisation like the Scouts should discourage childhood obesity. Damn liberals.

Here is where you lose it.

The idea is good, and I don't mind you making the stretch that scouting is a 'Liberal idea,' although the long time battle about gays in the scouts may be a prob for you.....as is the pledge "To do my duty to God and my country..."

....but the knock against Liberals and Liberalism is that if they have an idea, they insist that it become a law rather than a suggestion.

Liberals don't 'discourage,' they mandate.

Get it?

Your new word for the day is 'Totalitarian.'

Learn it.

I suspect queer boy scouts could get the fitness requirement waived.

They've thrown out morality...and in it's place they now have depravity and physical conformity. Yay!

Yep, basic unit cohesion.....one who can't get himself out of trouble will require a rescue which endangers others. But a word of caution....not all fat kids are slow or uncoordinated....some of them grow up to be NFL linemen....the most dangerous physical specimens on the planet.

Years ago it would be handled without fanfare. Since the radical left is at war with tradition and determined to ruin the once venerable BSA because of their successful lawsuit about homosexuals, everything is news. Gigantic left wing tax exempt entities like Media Matters are in the business of digging up dirt everything that can be an embarrassment. The lefties won. The BSA is practically ruined.

Well, since 60% of American kids are overweight they may just have a hard time recruiting members. And with criminal aliens flooding the country the way they are that number will increase since Hispanics have the highest obesity rate. Them and blacks. Soon we will be a majority fat, brown nation. Thin, white people will be scarce. Average-sized, white Boy Scouts will be rare...

I favor mandatory boot camp for any little fat fuck under the age of 18.

Forum List

Back