Chrysler

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
was forced to re hire those thugs who were sitting in their cars drinking whiskey and smoking dope. I won't purchase a Chrysler product.

Of course, the rightwingnut ideology.

Those workers should have been fired and blackballed. In my trade, a simple mistake can kill or maim you. It does not even have to be your own mistake. There is no place in the workplace for working impaired.

That was crazy!

Fired Chrysler Workers Get Jobs Back | Fox Business Video

Okay now just to play the devil's advocate. How many corporate heads and suits do multi-martini lunches and then return to work?

Getting high in the middle of a work day is not only done by union workers.

And all should be fired. Shit my exwife worked in the medical field and she risked losing her job for smoking cigs just because of the smell it would leave on here clothes.

Of course, the rightwingnut ideology.

Those workers should have been fired and blackballed. In my trade, a simple mistake can kill or maim you. It does not even have to be your own mistake. There is no place in the workplace for working impaired.

then why did you call it rightwingut ideology?

I will NEVER purchase an imported car. But I won't hold Dodge responsible for the stupidity of the courts. Hopefully those jackasses got put on the worst jobs in the plant.

So, I wonder what the back story is of the judge who ordered this? Got a bribe... was threatened... is a democrat... ?

Pretty sure we're not talking about a conservative judge here.

That was crazy!

Okay now just to play the devil's advocate. How many corporate heads and suits do multi-martini lunches and then return to work?

true but it's the union workers we depend on to put all the parts on correctly.

I don't think the workers should have been awarded their jobs back. I am simply reminding people that many professions, some white collar, also deal with substance abusers on the job.

Any of us know what our medical doctors do at lunch? Surgeons? Pilots? Air traffic controllers? Waiters? Teachers? Mechanic? Cops? Judges? Parents?

Their cars are shit anyway. Always at the bottom of the quality list.
Yup, I have two friends that have bought brand new Chrysler products. First one bought a new Dodge truck, had problems with it immediately. After a year of fighting with the dealer and the problems continued, he traded it in on a used Chevy truck. He likes the Chevy and hasn't had a single problem. Second friend bought a brand new 2010 Hemi Challenger. Transmission was crap so he was finally able to trade it in on another Challenger under the LEMON LAW, a 2011 with a 6 speed manual instead of the automatic, and now this new Challenger's tranny grinds gears when he shifts, and they can't seem to fix that.

I wouldn't own a fucking Chrysler if you gave it to me. I'd sell it and buy something else. Pretty obvious why their products are shit.

Last edited:
That was crazy!

true but it's the union workers we depend on to put all the parts on correctly.

I don't think the workers should have been awarded their jobs back. I am simply reminding people that many professions, some white collar, also deal with substance abusers on the job.

Any of us know what our medical doctors do at lunch? Surgeons? Pilots? Air traffic controllers? Waiters? Teachers? Mechanic? Cops? Judges? Parents?

Liquid lunches are quite the norm in many professions.

So, I wonder what the back story is of the judge who ordered this? Got a bribe... was threatened... is a democrat... ?

Pretty sure we're not talking about a conservative judge here.

No idea but he did give them their job back apparently based on the fact they did their imbibing on unpaid time which is beyond crazy. So a worker can get shitfaced before work at home and then clock in to get paid? Beyond ludicrous.

Last edited:
Maybe that's why Jeep had to open a plant in China. The Chinese wouldn't buy a dangerous American car.

Forum List

Back