Chrysler

Drunk drivers get their licenses back eventually all the time. Drunk drivers get conditional licenses so they can drive back and forth to work.

I'm sure there are people here who've been busted for drunk driving. Do any of you consider it fair if you had been banned for life from driving?

was forced to re hire those thugs who were sitting in their cars drinking whiskey and smoking dope. I won't purchase a Chrysler product.

You're going to punish Dodge for the actions of a judge?:confused:

I won't drive an automobile put together by drunks and druggies.

Considering that the only time you ever travel is to take your Rascal down the street to buy cat food,

that doesn't sound like much of a proclamation.

was forced to re hire those thugs who were sitting in their cars drinking whiskey and smoking dope. I won't purchase a Chrysler product.

You're going to punish Dodge for the actions of a judge?:confused:

I won't drive an automobile put together by drunks and druggies.

Neither would I, especially if that automobile was slapped together (can't in clear conscience say BUILT) by a company that not only has drug addicts and drunkards as 'workers' but whose executive ran the company in the ground and needed to be bailed out by innocent tax payers.

When I traded in my last Ram for a new one it had 183000 miles, all original drive train

I drove a 1997 Dodge Caravan, which was provided by the company I worked for, for commuting weekly to our company's head office from my place of residence, 280 miles away.

Transmission virtually fell out. Got repaired. Break seized. Got repaired. Engine died at 100,000 miles. Company got frustrated, gave me a Ford minivan which I drove until I retired in 2003.

In 2002 I bought a Toyota Sienna, which now has 231,000 miles on it, with money I spent only on normal wear and tear.

Needless to say, it was BUILT by non-union people. Needless to say, when I get tired of this Minivan, (no reason to think that I'll HAVE to replace it) I'll buy another Toyota.

I'm sure there are people here who've been busted for drunk driving. Do any of you consider it fair if you had been banned for life from driving?

First offense for DUI should be 10-25 years in prison, lifetime licence revocation, and 10 years in prison if ever caught driving again. Second DUI should be mandatory LWOP, no exceptions.

When I traded in my last Ram for a new one it had 183000 miles, all original drive train

I drove a 1997 Dodge Caravan, which was provided by the company I worked for, for commuting weekly to our company's head office from my place of residence, 280 miles away.

Transmission virtually fell out. Got repaired. Break seized. Got repaired. Engine died at 100,000 miles. Company got frustrated, gave me a Ford minivan which I drove until I retired in 2003.

In 2002 I bought a Toyota Sienna, which now has 231,000 miles on it, with money I spent only on normal wear and tear.

Needless to say, it was BUILT by non-union people. Needless to say, when I get tired of this Minivan, (no reason to think that I'll HAVE to replace it) I'll buy another Toyota.

I have a 2000 Toyota Avalon, it's never been in the shop!

Mini vans are trash to begin with.The vehicle I had the most trouble with was an Expidition. Will never buy another one.

On the contrary, minivans are the greatest form of an automobile, conceived by a genius who saved Chrysler for the first time (in the 1980's) Lee Iacocca.

Minivans (at least the well built ones) ride like a car, but the driver has the advantage of seeing the road from a higher viewpoint. Minivans have far more interior room than any car or truck. Minivans travel every bit as far as a car or truck with similar size engine. Minivans enable a home owner to transport 4x8 plywood as no car could. Minivans can transport 7 people in comfort as no truck could.

BTW, the Expedition is a Sport Utility Vehicle, commonly known as SUV.

I have a 2000 Toyota Avalon, it's never been in the shop!

Take it in at least for oil change and/or other maintenance.

Forum List

Back