Christine O’Donnell On Mitt Romney: ‘He’s Been Consistent Since He Changed His Mind’

That's right, attack the messenger. Did you watch the CNN video...?

who cares who she endorses. that would be news like Lady Gaga endorses Obama.
you litter this board with such worthless shit. why don't you go start your own board?

Why are you posting on my "worthless shit" thread...?
I make sure I see what racists and anti-semites are posting.

That's why I am in your thread.

Then, whenever possible, I ridicule those persons.

It's the way I roll.

thumbs-up.jpg

christineodonnell-quote.jpg

633f79_ltpchrisodonnell.jpg

The interesting dichotomy with idiots like O'donnell is that of she were smart she'd be giving her public endorsement to the biggest rival of her preferred candidate. But if she were that smart on the first place her endorsement wouldn't be so toxic, thus the effect would be ruined.

The interesting dichotomy with idiots like O'donnell is that of she were smart she'd be giving her public endorsement to the biggest rival of her preferred candidate. But if she were that smart on the first place her endorsement wouldn't be so toxic, thus the effect would be ruined.

:uhoh3:

Why are you posting on my "worthless shit" thread...?

because SOMEONE needs to tell you how worthless your threads are. You post them then make some stupid snide remark about it as if anyone cares. such as this..
Christine O’Donnell is a national treasure. I fantasize about a Palin/O'Donnell ticket.

go stay at thinkprogress, they are more up to your speed.

and i am here to tell you that you are a fucking moron and a waste of air.

Why dont you go over to windowlickers.com, you will feel right at home.

what's new coming from you dear. Your usual. yawn

Last edited:
Another, who could give a shit thread borough to you from Thinkprogress and it's useful tool.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

you litter this board with such worthless shit. why don't you go start your own board?

WRONG Steph!!! O'Donnell fancies herself a statesman so her opinion does matter.

WRONG Steph!!! O'Donnell fancies herself a statesman so her opinion does matter.

Wrong dottie. It was you ON THE LEFT who built her up into something she wasn't.
Myself and probably many others, wasn't that interested to begin with

Last edited:
Mitt must be ecstatic over the endorsement of Christine O'Donnell. It will no doubt get him lots of votes.

By Tanya Somanader

2010′s most bewitching political figure, former GOP Senate candidate Christine O’Donnell, is adding her involvement to the political circus surrounding the GOP primary presidential contest. The failed Senate candidate announced her endorsement of Mitt Romney last night and took to CNN’s American Morning to trumpet his many qualifications, one of them apparently being “consistency.” When host Carol Costello noted how the GOP’s designated flip-flopper has actually “changed his mind” quite a bit on important issues, O’Donnell offered this analysis: “That’s one of the things I like about him, because he’s been consistent since he changed his mind.” Watch it:

Christine O'Donnell On Mitt Romney: "He's Been Consistent Since He Changed His Mind" - YouTube

Christine O'Donnell On Mitt Romney: 'He's Been Consistent Since He Changed His Mind' | ThinkProgress

:badgrin::badgrin:--Yeah I saw the "I am not really a witch" endorsement along with Ann Coulter's last night on Hannity. Talk about making complete idiots out of themselves.

Coulter actually on video last February stating that Christie needs to jump in this race right now--because if he doesn't Romney will lose to Barack Obama. Then last night she officially endorsed Mitt Romney. It really can't get any better than this--:badgrin:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/sean-han...with-her-anti-romney-comments-from-last-year/

Scroll down on the above link and watch Ann Coulter make a complete idiot of herself.

Last edited:
Like O'Donnells or Coulters endorsements mean jack shit to the people it matters, the voters

but you people have to have something worthless and petty to rag about. so carry on

Last edited:
By James Oliphant

She’s not a witch. But she has the power to make Democrats jump for joy over her endorsement of Mitt Romney.

She is, of course, Christine O’Donnell, the former Senate candidate from Delaware who failed to be elected last year in a season in which Republicans won just about every race from dogcatcher on up. O’Donnell, you might remember, cut an infamous campaign ad in which she jokingly denied dabbling in the occult. Delaware voters were not amused and sent Chris Coons to the Senate.

But O’Donnell is still somewhat of a name in tea party circles, which explains why the Romney campaign made a big deal out of her endorsement of the former Massachusetts governor last night. And O'Donnell choosing Romney over more openly conservative choices can be viewed as a mild surprise.

Romney said:

“Christine has been a leader in the conservative movement for many years. Christine recognizes that excessive government threatens us now and threatens future generations, and I am pleased to have her on my team.”

The release makes no mention of O’Donnell’s background as a failed candidate for office many times over, her financial woes, her much publicized stumble last year over the 1st Amendment or her history as an abstinence advocate for the MTV generation. This year she released a book titled “Troublemaker,” and made headlines for walking out on a CNN interview when asked about same-sex marriage.

Her level of radioactivity is such that the Democratic National Committee took the unusual step of simply forwarding the Romney press release on O'Donnell to reporters with the comment “In case you missed it.” The thinking on its part is that the more Romney tacks rightward to shore up his flank in his steel-cage death match with Newt Gingrich, the more vulnerable he makes himself in the general election should he make it that far.

Romney’s camp, however, may have been smarting from criticism from Sarah Palin, who recently praised Gingrich for trying to reach out to tea party activists while suggesting Romney had not made the effort.

More: It's witchcraft: Christine O'Donnell endorses Mitt Romney - latimes.com

odonnell-palin-im-you.jpg

Wow, it seems that Christine O'Donnell carries more political weight than Sarah Palin. Who would have thunk it...

Wrong dottie. It was you ON THE LEFT who built her up into something she wasn't.
Myself and probably many others, wasn't that interested to begin with

r u saying we Librals :cool: hand-picked her to run?

Forum List

Back