Christine O’Donnell On Mitt Romney: ‘He’s Been Consistent Since He Changed His Mind’

By Tanya Somanader

2010′s most bewitching political figure, former GOP Senate candidate Christine O’Donnell, is adding her involvement to the political circus surrounding the GOP primary presidential contest. The failed Senate candidate announced her endorsement of Mitt Romney last night and took to CNN’s American Morning to trumpet his many qualifications, one of them apparently being “consistency.” When host Carol Costello noted how the GOP’s designated flip-flopper has actually “changed his mind” quite a bit on important issues, O’Donnell offered this analysis: “That’s one of the things I like about him, because he’s been consistent since he changed his mind.” Watch it:

Christine O'Donnell On Mitt Romney: "He's Been Consistent Since He Changed His Mind" - YouTube

Christine O'Donnell On Mitt Romney: 'He's Been Consistent Since He Changed His Mind' | ThinkProgress
I know right...?

You just can't make this stuff up!!

:lol:

who cares who she endorses. that would be news like Lady Gaga endorses Obama.
you litter this board with such worthless shit. why don't you go start your own board?

WRONG Steph!!! O'Donnell fancies herself a statesman so her opinion does matter.

Wrong dottie. It was you ON THE LEFT who built her up into something she wasn't.Myself and probably many others, wasn't that interested to begin with

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sure. You go with that, Hun.

who cares who she endorses. that would be news like Lady Gaga endorses Obama.
you litter this board with such worthless shit. why don't you go start your own board?

WRONG Steph!!! O'Donnell fancies herself a statesman so her opinion does matter.

Wrong dottie. It was you ON THE LEFT who built her up into something she wasn't.
Myself and probably many others, wasn't that interested to begin with

She was a candidate for the United States Senate. She was one of the few candidates ever who can say that she was a genuine Tea Party candidate.

The Tea Party built her up into something she wasn't.

He has been. Which is why I've always said he isn't a flip flopper. Flip floppers change positions ever time they are in front of a different crowd: Ex - John Kerry. He literally switched positions 3 times in five minutes.

Changing a position and staying with it isnt flip flopping.

Kerry got labeled a flip flopper because of the infamous I was for it before I was against it.

According to you now, that label was horseshit??

odonnellC.jpg

If the GOP nominates Newt or Mitt, it's the Obama Nightmare for 4 more years.

Ron Paul will be the best thing to happen to the GOP since Reagan.

If the GOP nominates Newt or Mitt, it's the Obama Nightmare for 4 more years.

Ron Paul will be the best thing to happen to the GOP since Reagan.

Reagan? Holy shit...

The stupidity of Ronald Reagan. - Slate Magazine

Reagan was a terrible president.

His mythology that government is bad and that cutting taxes for the rich is the solution to every problem will destroy America.

I have no doubt he is burning in hell right now.

So you think that a country like the USSR or Cuba that has the government central planning is better for America?

Reagan was a terrible president.

His mythology that government is bad and that cutting taxes for the rich is the solution to every problem will destroy America.

I have no doubt he is burning in hell right now.

So you think that a country like the USSR or Cuba that has the government central planning is better for America?

Communism sucks and so does out of control capitalism.

I like well run social democracies like Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Germany.

But what has happened here is that taxes for the rich have been reduced so much that this has funneled all the wealth to the rich creating an imbalance.

By Tanya Somanader

2010′s most bewitching political figure, former GOP Senate candidate Christine O’Donnell, is adding her involvement to the political circus surrounding the GOP primary presidential contest. The failed Senate candidate announced her endorsement of Mitt Romney last night and took to CNN’s American Morning to trumpet his many qualifications, one of them apparently being “consistency.” When host Carol Costello noted how the GOP’s designated flip-flopper has actually “changed his mind” quite a bit on important issues, O’Donnell offered this analysis: “That’s one of the things I like about him, because he’s been consistent since he changed his mind.” Watch it:

Christine O'Donnell On Mitt Romney: "He's Been Consistent Since He Changed His Mind" - YouTube

Christine O'Donnell On Mitt Romney: 'He's Been Consistent Since He Changed His Mind' | ThinkProgress

How that woman ever made it to public office is beyond me.

Forum List

Back