Christie Is Out

Just heard on the radio that Christie is suspending his campaign.

I have a very strong hunch he is going to throw his support to Kasich.
He ate the support...
sad thing is that Christie might have had a real chance if not for the fact he started giving obama blowjobs after the hurricane hit New Jersey.
Once he started cuddling with bammy, he lost the respect and support of the majority of the republican voters that would have liked to see him as presidentl
They/you would have still voted for him. He blew his chances with that bridge scandal. But you are right that didn't cost him getting the nomination but it would have cost him the general election

Anyone die in the bridge scandal? Any classified e-mails involved in the bridge scandal? Did not help Christie, but compared to a certain Democrat female, Christie's problems are not as major.
No difference between Christie and snyder or any Republican for that matter.

i think Christie will be hanging on a little longer, just as a useful attack dog...

Gov. Chris Christie said he'll head home to New Jersey to decide the fate of his presidential bid after a disappointing low finish in Tuesday night's primary in the Granite State.

"We came here to say that speaking your mind matters, that experience matters, that competence matters, and that it will always matter in leading our nation," Christie told supporters at a primary night party. "That message was heard by a lot of folks and it was stood for by a lot of folks here in New Hampshire, just not enough. Not enough tonight."

Christie's concession speech seemed to signal an imminent departure from the race: "We want to see exactly what happens," he said. "Then it's going to allow us to make a decision."

"It's both the magic and mystery of politics that you never quite know which is going to happen," Christie said.

Chris Christie Heads Home to Weigh Campaign's Future

He ate the support...
sad thing is that Christie might have had a real chance if not for the fact he started giving obama blowjobs after the hurricane hit New Jersey.
Once he started cuddling with bammy, he lost the respect and support of the majority of the republican voters that would have liked to see him as presidentl

Bovine feces. It wasn't Christie's working with the President that sank his presidential ambitions, it was the Bridge scandal.

He ate the support...
does this mean that Christie is going to eat the Washington Bridge?
If he can find enough A-1 sauce.
well I am sure Kerry will bring a 2000 pound bottle of Ketchup for Christie.
It's about the same but with mustard ...

He ate the support...
does this mean that Christie is going to eat the Washington Bridge?
If he can find enough A-1 sauce.
well I am sure Kerry will bring a 2000 pound bottle of Ketchup for Christie.
It's about the same but with mustard ...
ive never had well done bridge,, must be delicious being Christie cant get enough

He's going back to Jersey to count his piggy bank. NH cost him 18 million with not much for results. SC probably won't go his way either, too liberal.

He ate the support...

Bovine feces. It wasn't Christie's working with the President that sank his presidential ambitions, it was the Bridge scandal.
No
Christie had lost the support of most the conservatives the day he was seen cozying up to the illegal Kenyan.
nobody really gives a crap about that bridge. Except the left, the left cared about the bridge sort of, it was something they could cling to and try to destroy Christie with. So much wasted energy, if only the had realized he was already out of the picture.

Forum List

Back