Christie Is Out

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Just heard on the radio that Christie is suspending his campaign.

I have a very strong hunch he is going to throw his support to Kasich.

Cruz is reporting that Carson is suspending his campaign. :lol:

I hope Kasich wins
Me, too.

He pulled second in New Hampshire, but I expected that. He's spent most of his time there.

Trump is going to do well with the inbred rednecks down South, though.

He ate the support...
gimb.gif

He ate the support...
sad thing is that Christie might have had a real chance if not for the fact he started giving obama blowjobs after the hurricane hit New Jersey.
Once he started cuddling with bammy, he lost the respect and support of the majority of the republican voters that would have liked to see him as presidentl

Speaking of rap, Black Lives Matter gave Sanders a bad one, and he hasn't recovered.

Clinton has 80 percent of the black vote in South Carolina.

He ate the support...
sad thing is that Christie might have had a real chance if not for the fact he started giving obama blowjobs after the hurricane hit New Jersey.
Once he started cuddling with bammy, he lost the respect and support of the majority of the republican voters that would have liked to see him as presidentl
They/you would have still voted for him. He blew his chances with that bridge scandal. But you are right that didn't cost him getting the nomination but it would have cost him the general election

He ate the support...

That is the most retarded reason for not liking Christie ever. What's sad is that you and a lot of other retards bought into it.

"Oh...magawd. The fat guy was just seen in public with Obama! THE HORROR!"

Speaking of rap, Black Lives Matter gave Sanders a bad one, and he hasn't recovered.

Clinton has 80 percent of the black vote in South Carolina.
Don't be so sure. I heard a brother on NPR say how Bernie speaks about all the issues that matter to him.

Before Saturdays debate rubio was the probable nominee. And 8 years ago hillary was the front runner but we went with a young black one term senator over hillary. Clearly we aren't married to Hillary.

He ate the support...
They/you would have still voted for him. He blew his chances with that bridge scandal. But you are right that didn't cost him getting the nomination but it would have cost him the general election

Anyone die in the bridge scandal? Any classified e-mails involved in the bridge scandal? Did not help Christie, but compared to a certain Democrat female, Christie's problems are not as major.

Sanders has been complaining for years about Black unemployment due to Illegals and unemployed Business Visas that won't leave.

Forum List

Back