Christie calls Trump a "liar and a coward."

Trump, best president ever, he learned a lot of lessons about the tyranny of the Democrats and RINO's.

We need Trump for a 2nd term, nobody better. Look at the Democrat cities, pure garbage. I would much rather be at a Trump hotel or resort than anything the Democrat party rules.
Cult.

I just knew there was somethin I liked about George Jones besides his music.
Went to school with his son. He hates him. When I met George, I told him how much I enjoyed his music, and put my hand out to shake his. He looked at me like I was a piece of shit and walked off. Great singer. Disgusting person.

Went to school with his son. He hates him. When I met George, I told him how much I enjoyed his music, and put my hand out to shake his. He looked at me like I was a piece of shit and walked off. Great singer. Disgusting person.

Yeah, alcoholics are usually douchebags.

It’s fun, in a sad sort of way, seeing many on the political left extoll the virtues of Christie, while others on the right do the same with RFK Jr.
I wonder if the fact that each of those candidates has been attacking their party’s frontrunner could have something to do with that…:lol:

Oh, and I’m pretty confident neither one will get their party’s nomination. I think Christie and his campaign, at least, probably know that well and are running more for exposure and ‘maybe’ for a future run than for 2024.

Christie may be right about Trump, but will anyone not already opposed to Trump care enough about what he has to say to listen?

Forum List

Back