Christians Stabbed, Beaten With Plank Near Indonesia's Capital

The moonbats will twist, manipulate and outright lie in order to make Christianity look as bad as Islam. They are defending an ally in the war on civilization.
The war over Kosovo was very much a religious war waged by the Christian Serbs against Albanian, Croation, and Bosnian Muslims.

The Serbs were Orthodox Christians who murdered evey Muslim they found and burned every mosque they could.

But the Western media never referred to the Serbs as Christian Serbs.

Yet the Albanians, Croations, and Bosnians were always taged as muslims.

Last edited:
The moonbats will twist, manipulate and outright lie in order to make Christianity look as bad as Islam. They are defending an ally in the war on civilization.
The war over Kosovo was very much a religious war waged by the Christian Serbs against Albanian, Croation, and Bosnian Muslims.

The Serbs were Orthodox Christians who murdered evey Muslim they found and burned every mosque they could.

Yet the Albanians, Croations, and Bosnians were always tag as muslims.

Islam should be stopped at every opportunity. The world would be a much safer nicer world without Islam.

Double Post

give me a number then, by all means, instead of speculation as to the number you think are marching. Right now you seem focused on 1%. Last I checked, that still appears to not be the majority of Muslims. Do you believe the majority of Muslims are terrorists?

I'd say a majority of muslims will not use violence to further Islam, but I also believe they will look the other way while other muslims do.

I'd say that's an accurate assessment.

It doesn't matter what horrible things were done in the name of Christianity in the past. The fact is, they aren't being done now.
Actually, they are. I even had a list of news articles on it. They're quoted below. Christian terrorist groups such as Aryan Nations, Aryan Republican Army, Army of God, Phineas Priesthood, and The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord all exist today, not to mention the KKK and a number of like-minded spinoffs. Once again you show your complete ignorance on this topic.

I hate to be the one to tell you this but the inquisition and the crusades are not happening today.
See above.

Ah, they "don't count". Exactly as I predicted. So when Christians are assaulted in a Muslim area and no suspect or reason is behind it, you ASSUME it's Islam. Guilty until proven guilty. But when a gay student gets kidnapped, robbed, and beaten to death by two Christian men it "doesn't count". When Muslim cab drivers or Mosque-goers are attacked by rabid Christians, that similarly "doesn't count". But THIS attack, whereas two Christians were assaulted, without known motive, without known assailant.... that "counts". :cuckoo:

Islam should be stopped at every opportunity. The world would be a much safer nicer world without Islam.
The world would be much safer and nicer without any religion. Islam is still not the problem. Criminals who use their religion, regardless of which religion it is, to wage a holy war, are the problem.

KKK is not a problem. Aryan nations is not a problem. Those are the two largest so called Christian groups. How many murders worldwide have they committed in the last 10 years?

You're only stupid if you expect some kind of survey numbers. Defending Islam is a fool's folly. Islam is a corrupt, murderous cult. End of story.
Good thing Muslims make up our military, government, doctors, and firefighters then, eh?

Along with that quoted line, I also stated in the same post "how many terrorist attacks are made by Christians each year?" Perhaps you needed a footnote that explained I was referencing current events? Or maybe dealing with two different time periods is too complicated for you. Regardless, it's apparent to me that you have in no way addressed the actual topic, to instead go off on some little rant no one really cares about. So as I said last time: please try again.

Hick, hick, hick.
The reason that I engage the lower level poster, such as yourself, is the entertainment value.

Never let it be said that you are not a premier defender of your thesis...the evidence you give is...underwhelming.

Here is my fav, from the link you provided to indict Christianity, to show the horrific misdeeds of Christian organizations:

"Canada
The Sons of Freedom, a sect of Doukhobor anarchists, have protested nude, blown up power pylons, railroad bridges, and set fire to homes, often targeting their own property."
From the Wikpedia link, earlier.

Oh, the horror, the horror (I had to borrow that from Brando): not a naked protest! Oh, how low can one go???

Naked Christians...This is what you offer as a counter to the murder and slaughter perpetrated by the other side?

And worse yet: "...often targeting their own property"!!!

Their own property???

Why, that's not even a misdemeanor!

Your work is nothing short of comedy gold.

And your defense is running seventh in a field of three.

In terms of interest, it is the equivalent of Air America Radio.

And you have just earned the “Our Main Source of So-called ‘Greenhouse Gases’ Award.”

Last edited:
KKK is not a problem. Aryan nations is not a problem. Those are the two largest so called Christian groups. How many murders worldwide have they committed in the last 10 years?

Ah I see. All the other christian terrorist groups "don't count". Yet another return to the classic avoidance.

Soweta bombings in 2002 appears to be in the last 10 years.
Dude who killed the abortionist was..... last year?
The Aryan Brotherhood makes up 1% prisoners and commits 18% of all prison murders today.
Let's not forget the Lord's Resistance Army, which has been behind numerous massacres in recent years, including over 100 people killed in February of this year.

Oh but these "don't count". Because.... you say so. No wait let me guess: "they're not REALLY Christians". Or maybe your excuse is simply "it's all lies!". Let me know.

Yet the Albanians, Croations, and Bosnians were always taged as muslims.

Once again a rather one sided account of it. Shocker.

Waged by Serbs on Muslims? Yeah and what were the Muslims doing to the Christians when Hitler was around?

That was a very dirty conflict in which both sides were guilty of terrible atrocities against each other. It was simply that the Serbs had gained a dominating upper hand in the 90's and so we had to help defend the Muslims and others that the Serbs were after.

The point is that, that act of trying to protect them is ignored by Muslims as they list all the things we have "done" to them. Just like they call the first Gulf war an attack on Muslims. When in fact we simply reacted to one Muslim nations taking by force another by liberating it. So we fought Muslims to help Muslims and today it is described as just an attack on Muslims by us.

I understand you do not care about the truth, but some of us do.

Ah, they "don't count". Exactly as I predicted. So when Christians are assaulted in a Muslim area and no suspect or reason is behind it, you ASSUME it's Islam. Guilty until proven guilty. But when a gay student gets kidnapped, robbed, and beaten to death by two Christian men it "doesn't count". When Muslim cab drivers or Mosque-goers are attacked by rabid Christians, that similarly "doesn't count". But THIS attack, whereas two Christians were assaulted, without known motive, without known assailant.... that "counts". :cuckoo:

Of course it's how you predicted. That's because you're full of shit. Matthew Shepard's murder had absolutely nothing to do with Christianity. It was not a religious killing and you don't even know murderers were Christian or if they were religious at all. His murder was over a robbery and there has also been speculation that drugs were involved. Regarding the NY cabbie, the guy that killed him was an activist who supported the Ground Zero Mosque being built.

Do you understand the difference between people who happen to be a religion who commit violent acts against others and people who commit violent acts against others in the name of their religion? Rational, mature people do. Maybe that's why you're having such a problem.

Do you understand the difference between people who happen to be a religion who commit violent acts against others and people who commit violent acts against others in the name of their religion? Rational, mature people do. Maybe that's why you're having such a problem.

So you're saying that it's not an act of religious violence unless the people who commit it do so in the name of their religion? I see I see. Would you be a dear and examine the news story on which this thread was made and tell me the religion of the attackers? When you're done there, just let me know whether it was done in the name of their religion, or they just happen to be religious people committing violence.

You just walked right into that one. Game set and match.

So you're saying that it's not an act of religious violence unless the people who commit it do so in the name of their religion?

Of course, you dumb ass. That's why it's called religious violence.

I see I see. Would you be a dear and examine the news story on which this thread was made and tell me the religion of the attackers?

They don't know who the attackers were, but they suspect it was done by local Muslims because they have been repeatedly threatened by them. Violence towards Christians in Islamic countries is fairly commonplace.

No one claimed responsibility for the attacks. But suspicion immediately fell on Islamic hard-liners who have repeatedly warned members of the Batak Christian Protestant Church against worshipping on a field housing their now-shuttered church.

In recent months, they have thrown shoes and water bottles at the church members, interrupted sermons with chants of "Infidels!" and "Leave Now!" and dumped piles of feces on the land.

What did I walk into exactly? I never said these Indonesian Christians were attacked by Muslims. I haven't even talked about that. I only pointed how incredibly poor your examples were and how full of shit you were that they were due to Christian fundamentalism.

You irrationally jump to conclusions. Think that might be a problem?

honestly, i wouldnt be surprised if it turned out the majority of muslims were secretly cheering for this kind of thing.

So you're saying that it's not an act of religious violence unless the people who commit it do so in the name of their religion?

Of course, you dumb ass. That's why it's called religious violence.

I see I see. Would you be a dear and examine the news story on which this thread was made and tell me the religion of the attackers?

They don't know who the attackers were, but they suspect it was done by local Muslims because they have been repeatedly threatened by them. Violence towards Christians in Islamic countries is fairly commonplace.

No one claimed responsibility for the attacks. But suspicion immediately fell on Islamic hard-liners who have repeatedly warned members of the Batak Christian Protestant Church against worshipping on a field housing their now-shuttered church.

In recent months, they have thrown shoes and water bottles at the church members, interrupted sermons with chants of "Infidels!" and "Leave Now!" and dumped piles of feces on the land.

What did I walk into exactly? I never said these Indonesian Christians were attacked by Muslims. I haven't even talked about that. I only pointed how incredibly poor your examples were and how full of shit you were that they were due to Christian fundamentalism.

You irrationally jump to conclusions. Think that might be a problem?

So let's review the conclusions so far. For this to be a religious attack, the assailants would need to be Muslim, and have had to done so based on religious beliefs. Right now, we don't know who did it, nor why. Therefore, this cannot be deemed a religious attack, let alone a Muslim attack, and yet you have no problem pointing fingers anyway.

However things like the Aryan Brotherhood and Lord's Resistance army, known to be comprised of a specific religion killing in the name of that religion, therefore are religious terrorist groups. It's clear to anyone that they in fact do count, despite your unsupported opinion to the contrary, and that they are radical extremists within their religion. In other words: not the majority. Similarly there are Muslims who entertain extremist criminal activity, yet hicks such as yourself only see it as representative, despite the parallels. Now you would be correct if you pointed out there are MORE Islamic radicals than Christians at this point in history, in distinction to other points in the past, however you still cannot claim it is a representative majority, which is where you go wrong.

I have asked several times for estimates of these numbers, to repeatedly be refused. Well, it appears studies show that 93% of Muslims worldwide condemned the acts on 9/11, and 0% condoned it on religious grounds. I'd say by your reasoning and these facts, it wasn't a religious attack at all. Perhaps we should revise the reasoning then? The fact still remains that Muslim suicide bombings since 2003 have only killed other Muslims. How do you reconcile the idea that all Muslims are these extremists if they're attacking each other?

Ah I see. All the other christian terrorist groups "don't count". Yet another return to the classic avoidance.

Soweta bombings in 2002 appears to be in the last 10 years.
Dude who killed the abortionist was..... last year?
The Aryan Brotherhood makes up 1% prisoners and commits 18% of all prison murders today.
Let's not forget the Lord's Resistance Army, which has been behind numerous massacres in recent years, including over 100 people killed in February of this year.

Oh but these "don't count". Because.... you say so. No wait let me guess: "they're not REALLY Christians". Or maybe your excuse is simply "it's all lies!". Let me know.

You almost got it. They are indeed not Christians as their actions do not follow the teachings of Christ. Many claim to be Christians but that is only up to God to know. We can make simple deductions based on how they carry themselves and their actions.
Muslims, which you seem to argue for, are following their teachings as the 3 tenents of Islam. The choices for Muslims when it comes to non Muslims are these:
Kill all infidels, enslave all infidels or convert all infidels to Islam.
The far right crazies that the left continues to compare to Christians are simply radicals and Christians are always quick to denounce their actions taken in the name of Christianity. Muslims do not seem to have the ability to denounce the radicals so logic would dictate that they consider them Muslims.

And nobody is recruiting Christians to kill anyone. We don't have television channels where we call people to kill, where we interview children and women who talk about their desire for their sons to martyr themselves, or their own ambitions to be martyrs.

Comparing Christianity and Islam doesn't work. I wish the loony left would get a different talking point.

And nobody is recruiting Christians to kill anyone. We don't have television channels where we call people to kill, where we interview children and women who talk about their desire for their sons to martyr themselves, or their own ambitions to be martyrs.

Comparing Christianity and Islam doesn't work. I wish the loony left would get a different talking point.

not since we stopped burning people at the stack anyways :)

Forum List

Back