Two kinds of Muslims

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
I heard an interesting theory recently about Muslims that I'd like to share for consideration.

The theory is that there are indeed two kinds of Muslims, but not the two that gets peddled by media driven propaganda... that there is a minority of violent, extremist, jihadi Muslims but the majority are peaceful and tolerant. Rather, there are active Muslims and there are passive Muslims. The active muslims are the one's on the front lines of the jihad, committing acts of violence and terrorism and so on. And the passive Muslims simply lie in wait, quietly supporting the active Muslims, and perpetuating the misconception that they are tolerant and peaceful.

If nothing else, this theory is certainly more consistent with the Koran than the media driven propaganda that Islam is a religion of peace.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
religon of peace? one would have to be in a total state of denial to buy into that ...passive muslims....i dont know again i dont live near or interact with many muslims in any kind of way. the few muslims i knew have moved out of the area.

I heard an interesting theory recently about Muslims that I'd like to share for consideration.

The theory is that there are indeed two kinds of Muslims, but not the two that gets peddled by media driven propaganda... that there is a minority of violent, extremist, jihadi Muslims but the majority are peaceful and tolerant. Rather, there are active Muslims and there are passive Muslims. The active muslims are the one's on the front lines of the jihad, committing acts of violence and terrorism and so on. And the passive Muslims simply lie in wait, quietly supporting the active Muslims, and perpetuating the misconception that they are tolerant and peaceful.

If nothing else, this theory is certainly more consistent with the Koran than the media driven propaganda that Islam is a religion of peace.

Is this the scholarly conclusion that your in-depth study of the Qur'an has guided you to? :lol:

There are three kinds of Muslims:

1. Future Suicide Bomber
2. Suicide Bomber
3. Dead Suicide Bomber

Actually three kinds of Muslims:

1. ALIVE
2. DYING
3. DEAD

Each of the three types are useless.

I was in Istanbul when I was in the service. We went to a Muslim brothel and the women gave BJ's for about 25 cents (100 Lire) and they even removed their veil.

Is this the scholarly conclusion that your in-depth study of the Qur'an has guided you to? :lol:

I doubt it. More like the observation of how the followers of your book act. Do you deny that the violent, murdering extremists exist? The second observation is an interesting one and deserves more debate, but from my own observations of Muslims here in my own country, this is becoming fact among the younger Muslims, who seem to be more open to radicalisation. I think the statement is becoming more accurate by the day.

I doubt it. More like the observation of how the followers of your book act. Do you deny that the violent, murdering extremists exist?
No. My criteria for determining which Muslims are murdering extremists just happen to be a bit more stringent than the West's.

The second observation is an interesting one and deserves more debate, but from my own observations of Muslims here in my own country, this is becoming fact among the younger Muslims, who seem to be more open to radicalisation. I think the statemnet is becoming more accurate by the day.
I am not familiar enough with the situation in Britain to comment.

Kalam - If you are interested.

The War Within, the first CNN Special Investigations Unit documentary, examines the troubling home-grown Muslim extremism in the United Kingdom. Reported by CNN's Christiane Amanpour, The War Within examines the cultural conflicts within Britain's Muslim communities and the alienation felt by many young Muslims living inside Western societies.

CNN.com

I doubt it. More like the observation of how the followers of your book act. Do you deny that the violent, murdering extremists exist?
No. My criteria for determining which Muslims are murdering extremists just happen to be a bit more stringent than the West's.

The second observation is an interesting one and deserves more debate, but from my own observations of Muslims here in my own country, this is becoming fact among the younger Muslims, who seem to be more open to radicalisation. I think the statemnet is becoming more accurate by the day.
I am not familiar enough with the situation in Britain to comment.

You haven't met a Muslim terrorist you wouldn't call a "freedom fighter" Dumb ass.

Every time I hear a so called peaceful Imam talk about violence committed by muslims in the name of Allah, it's ALWAYS some form of justification or excuse and NEVER uniquivicol condemnation.

True story :thup:

Forum List

Back