Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them

Christians in American would quite like the fucking whiny lefties to stop metephorically spitting on us too. Aint' gonna happen.

First Rdean and now you. Can you people keep your partisan bullshit out of ONE thread? :eusa_eh:

I get it, you're angry at "lefties", bitch about it elsewhere.

I can bitch whereever I choose to, Dog. I'm not being partisan - I'd just like the fucking whiners on the left to stop treating Christians like idiots. They suck up to Muslims but dare to celebrate a Christian festival and they're all over us like flies on shit.

What bullshit.

A lot of people on the left are Christians.

If Jesus was alive today, he'd be a Democrat.

On a side-note: At least its only spitting. In Muslim Countries, Christian are beaten, raped and Murdered. In Afghanistan you could get acid sprayed in your eyes just for being a girl who attends school. Iraq has systematically decimated its Christian population. In Lebanon, Christians, once the majority, have been ethically cleansed to a 25% minority. In is very interesting that the majority of Arabs and Persians in American are Christian (and a sizable Jewish population), when they make up such a little population in the Arab world!:eusa_whistle:

You really shouldn't of even had added this. This thread is definitely not a place for you to take a cheap shot at Muslims as a whole.

Israeli Jews don't like Christians, and they hate Jesus :doubt:

Wrong shit bomb! Orthodox Jews don't like Christians, secular and conservative Jews have few problems with them. Orthodox make up 900,000 of the 6 mil Jews in Israel. That makes 5.1 million Israelis with few problems with Christians. There is a substantial population of Orthodox Jews in Jerusalem.

On the contrary, religious and everyday Muslims in the Arab, Turkish and Persian world, hate Christians, so about 90-99% of the population in all Arab, Turkish and Persian countries hate Christians!

Wrong shit bomb! Orthodox Jews don't like Christians, secular and conservative Jews have few problems with them. Orthodox make up 900,000 of the 6 mil Jews in Israel. That makes 5.1 million Israelis with few problems with Christians. There is a substantial population of Orthodox Jews in Jerusalem.

On the contrary, religious and everyday Muslims in the Arab, Turkish and Persian world, hate Christians, so about 90-99% of the population in all Arab, Turkish and Persian countries hate Christians!

Link.

Christians in American would quite like the fucking whiny lefties to stop metephorically spitting on us too. Aint' gonna happen.

First Rdean and now you. Can you people keep your partisan bullshit out of ONE thread? :eusa_eh:

God Dogshit you are RETARDED! If you have read any of rdean's posts you would know he is angry at Republicans and GWB, hence the RIGHT!

And he has the right to present the plight of Iraq Christian in a thread you are presenting on Jerusalem Christians. So go fuck yourself!

Whaddya want ? You low life Jesus followers didn't give them their F22 fighters and didn't bomb Iran yet.YET.
Goyim Scum. Only 10 billion in 3 years? How are they to survive ?

Yep and the Jews would SPIT right in your face as the accept the money and bombs. So how does that make you feel? Hopeful like the small shithole you are!

God Dogshit you are RETARDED! If you have read any of rdean's posts you would know he is angry at Republicans and GWB, hence the RIGHT!

And he has the right to present the plight of Iraq Christian in a thread you are presenting on Jerusalem Christians. So go fuck yourself!

I was referring to partisan bullshit when referencing to Rdean. I even told Rdean to take it elsewhere in his own post. You really need to learn to read all the posts before jumping the gun and stop trolling the fucking thread.

I can bitch whereever I choose to, Dog. I'm not being partisan - I'd just like the fucking whiners on the left to stop treating Christians like idiots. They suck up to Muslims but dare to celebrate a Christian festival and they're all over us like flies on shit.

Exactly! It is funny that the a leftist asshat like Dogshit would complain about Christians getting spit on when his kind bash Christians religiously (no bun intended)!

Dogshit don't come back and state you are Christian, because you are only Christian in heritage!

Exactly! It is funny that the a leftist asshat like Dogshit would complain about Christians getting spit on when his kind bash Christians religiously (no bun intended)!

Dogshit don't come back and state you are Christian, because you are only Christian in heritage!

Heritage? I'm a Christian you clown. I just got Confirmed in the last year. You seriously need to stop trolling this thread because you don't like it.

Perhaps it's their way of showing repect.

Oh, the hilarity of denial. I wonder if this is what we'd be hearing if the evil mooozlims were doing the spitting? :rofl:

No we won't hear the evil mooozlims doing the spitting. We would hear the evil mooozlims doing the beating, killing, raping and spraying in acid in the eyes of school girls! Spitting is way to tame for them.

On a side-note: At least its only spitting. In Muslim Countries, Christian are beaten, raped and Murdered. In Afghanistan you could get acid sprayed in your eyes just for being a girl who attends school. Iraq has systematically decimated its Christian population. In Lebanon, Christians, once the majority, have been ethically cleansed to a 25% minority. In is very interesting that the majority of Arabs and Persians in American are Christian (and a sizable Jewish population), when they make up such a little population in the Arab world!:eusa_whistle:

You really shouldn't of even had added this. This thread is definitely not a place for you to take a cheap shot at Muslims as a whole.

Well I did so go fuck yourself! :eusa_angel:

Perhaps it's their way of showing repect.

Oh, the hilarity of denial. I wonder if this is what we'd be hearing if the evil mooozlims were doing the spitting? :rofl:

No we won't hear the evil mooozlims doing the spitting. We would hear the evil mooozlims doing the beating, killing, raping and spraying in acid in the eyes of school girls! Spitting is way to tame for them.
My, aren't baseless generalizations fun? :thup:

yea baba... or, maybe there are jews who are human enough to exhibit the same kind of hatred everyone else gets called antisemite for when directed at jews.

Er..in case you missed it, my point was a humorous one that did not even begin to address the real issue.

Unless you think "Ace Ventura" is anti-Muslim.

Heritage? I'm a Christian you clown. I just got Confirmed in the last year. You seriously need to stop trolling this thread because you don't like it.

See Christian in heritage only! You are not Christian.

It would be like me claiming to be Jewish in something more than heritage, when I haven't set foot in a Temple in over a dedicate, I believe none of the folklore in the torah, don't keep kosher, don't keep the sabbath, don't speak hebrew and have no desire to and finally I don't believe in god. I am Jewish by heritage, just as you are Christian by heritage. So don't try to use that as a cope out as your leftist ideals persecute Christians!

See Christian in heritage only! You are not Christian.

It would be like me claiming to be Jewish in something more than heritage, when I haven't set foot in a Temple in over a dedicate, I believe none of the folklore in the torah, don't keep kosher, don't keep the sabbath, don't speak hebrew and have no desire to and finally I don't believe in god. I am Jewish by heritage, just as you are Christian by heritage. So don't try to use that as a cope out as your leftist ideals persecute Christians!

Except I have set foot in a church fairly recently. I have read the bible and while I don't believe all of it, I believe a good deal of it. I also believe in God.

All you're doing is trolling.

Whaddya want ? You low life Jesus followers didn't give them their F22 fighters and didn't bomb Iran yet.YET.
Goyim Scum. Only 10 billion in 3 years? How are they to survive ?

roflolrhardgm1.gif
~BH

He doesn't hate jews at all. Indeed, it's fucking hilarious to see a jew insist that a self described christian is NOT actually a christian.

but hey, don't let that keep your silly fucking, reptilian-brained ass from posting more dumb shit, ****.

Forum List

Back