Simon Says: Unfreeze! Israel approves 28 schools for West Bank settlements

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
BBC News - Israel approves 28 schools for West Bank settlements

Israel's government has approved 28 new schools for settlements in the West Bank, a day after it announced a 10-month halt to new residential building.
Defence Minister Ehud Barak said construction would completed before the beginning of the 2010-11 school year.

Settlers have been angered by the decision to limit building, although the Palestinians say it is not enough.

Under the Israeli new policy, backed by the security cabinet on Wednesday, permits for new homes in the West Bank will not be approved for 10 months. But municipal buildings and hundreds of houses already under construction will still be allowed to go ahead.

Settlement building in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, is illegal under international law - although Israel disputes this.

Well, that didn't take very long. :eusa_eh:

do you think the comments left on here will be any different than the norm? you will have the majority defending israel....and a minority that doesnt..that will be called jew haters and such....but good try.

do you think the comments left on here will be any different than the norm? you will have the majority defending israel....and a minority that doesnt..that will be called jew haters and such....but good try.

Of course I don't think it will be different. I don't expect it to be. This is just another piece of evidence.

they would beat the fucking fact fairy to death if they could and you know that...no amount of evidence will change their minds....all due to gensis 12 verse 1 to 3....blessed are those who bless israel....now if i were writing a book to promote my race etc...i would sure include something like this...lines the christians right up...behind israel.

One can disagree with the decisions of the state of Israel and of course not be anti Jewish, but anyone should also forgive most Jewish people on earth wanting a strong Israel as an insurance policy.

Israel is surrounded by a sea of tyranny; they accepted the UN partition plan and no Arab nation did. Israel said yes to peace and the Arab world chose war, time and time again. Israel has been attacked time and time again, and yes, they took territory in those attacks, Israel won.

This is how every nation on earth has been born, every last one, including all Islamic nations. The winners survive, determine territory.

Yet some how we expect Israel to be the only nation in human history that wins wars and gives up territory?

And they comply: Gaza, they gave it up, they did not have to, they could have sat there for decades, maybe forever, they gave it up with no concessions, no concessions; only to see it become a base for Hamas rocket attacks.

And we in the comfortable West have the gall to condemn them for this generosity no other nation would contemplate. Not ours, not any one of ours.

Israel is playing by the normal rules of history, and they are winning.

And many people can not forgive them for it.

Last edited:
Originally posted by JW Frogen
Israel said yes to peace and the Arab world chose war, time and time again.

Peace without justice is the peace of the slave.

A master-slave peace, where the slave has no power or will to resist and therefore submits to the dictates of the master, passively, obediently, without a semblance of human dignity.

One can disagree with the decisions of the state of Israel and of course not be anti Jewish, but anyone should also forgive most Jewish people on earth wanting a strong Israel as an insurance policy.

Of course. Often though, those criticizing Israel hold it to a special standard they hold no other nation or people to.

José;1757531 said:

A master-slave peace, where the slave has no power or will to resist and therefore submits to the dictates of the master, passively, obediently, without a semblance of human dignity.

What could be more just that the setup of the 1947 plan which divided the land based on the makeup of people living there?

What could be more just that the setup of the 1947 plan which divided the land based on the makeup of people living there?

Indeed, had the Palestinians accepted that plan they would currently own a large part of what is current day Israel, perhaps not the West Bank however as Jordon occupied that and gave no hint of creating a Palestinian homeland out of it until they lost it in war.

Suddenly, when they no longer controlled it they came to the conclusion it was the true home of the Palestinian people.

Yet some how we expect Israel to be the only nation in human history that wins wars and gives up territory?
Really?!?!

Seems like we returned both Japan and Germany to their people a few years after WWII :cool:

Well said!
Sadly our president did not know the name of the state until it was proclaimed at 6pm eastern time and signed the press release at 6:11 pm, eleven minutes after its proclamation. He trusted the Zionists, little did he know of the arguments between the secular Zionists and the Zionists zealots which resulted in the state of Israel and not Judea as he was led to believe.

Today we are caught between the Zionist and Muslim zealots, a hell of a place to be. Please see the following:

That President Truman was a Mason. See painting below in all his finery.
img4814eb35dd6fb.jpg

He also was the author of the following press release:
recognition-press-release-l.jpg

Notice the 6-11 time at the bottom of the page. He just found out the name of the Jewish state that he promised the Zionists that he would recognize. Even he was surprised.

This is the only record that I have found that verifies the ignorance of President Truman's knowledge of the name of the state.

Was he intentionally duped into recognizing "Israel". Having promised the Zionists he would recognize the Jewish state, did the Zionists keep theirs?

The word Israel belongs to at least three religions. Sadly President Truman gave that word away to keep his promise. He was an honest man not nearly as mentally acute as his secretary of state General George Marshall. Marshall's advice was ignored.

Of course. Often though, those criticizing Israel hold it to a special standard they hold no other nation or people to.

oh, you mean like the standard of ethnic equality, you empty fucking suit?

my bad...

José;1757531 said:

Strange but that is Precisely the peace Islam wants. With the Jews as their slaves. If you doubt me, check history.
And please no "Golden age of Jews in X" where the second class status of Jews under Islam was so much better than under the Spanish Inquisition etc, that it became palatable by contrast.
Strangely, the more I learn of Islam the less I support it.

and yet you offer no evidence outside of your laughably slanted OPINION, itself derived strait from hatred of muslims, despite what historians say about the golden age of hebrew on that land. Trust me, your motives are strikingly clear.

Indeed, had the Palestinians accepted that plan they would currently own a large part of what is current day Israel, perhaps not the West Bank however as Jordon occupied that and gave no hint of creating a Palestinian homeland out of it until they lost it in war.

Suddenly, when they no longer controlled it they came to the conclusion it was the true home of the Palestinian people.

Well, to be fair, the Palestinians weren't left with a choice. The other Arab states tried to gangrape Israel.

BBC News - Israel approves 28 schools for West Bank settlements

Israel's government has approved 28 new schools for settlements in the West Bank, a day after it announced a 10-month halt to new residential building.
Defence Minister Ehud Barak said construction would completed before the beginning of the 2010-11 school year.

Settlers have been angered by the decision to limit building, although the Palestinians say it is not enough.

Under the Israeli new policy, backed by the security cabinet on Wednesday, permits for new homes in the West Bank will not be approved for 10 months. But municipal buildings and hundreds of houses already under construction will still be allowed to go ahead.

Settlement building in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, is illegal under international law - although Israel disputes this.
Well, that didn't take very long. :eusa_eh:

It took even a shorter period of time for the Arabs to reject the Israeli offer to freeze all settlements. Hey, we tried. They rejected. Nothing to do now except build, baby, build!

Well said!
Sadly our president did not know the name of the state until it was proclaimed at 6pm eastern time and signed the press release at 6:11 pm, eleven minutes after its proclamation. He trusted the Zionists, little did he know of the arguments between the secular Zionists and the Zionists zealots which resulted in the state of Israel and not Judea as he was led to believe.

Today we are caught between the Zionist and Muslim zealots, a hell of a place to be. Please see the following:

The Jews declared independence in the form of the state of Israel from the British Mandate of Palestine, i.e. JEWISH PALESTINE.

This wasn't an Arab Palestine. In fact, there has not been an Arab Palestine in almost 1,000 years.

It took even a shorter period of time for the Arabs to reject the Israeli offer to freeze all settlements. Hey, we tried. They rejected. Nothing to do now except build, baby, build!
I am glad the Zionists of Israel are growing more confident every day.

Excessive confidence breeds complacency.

Complacency leads to a relaxed state and letting your guard down.

Nice.......................:eusa_angel:

Well said!

The Jews declared independence in the form of the state of Israel from the British Mandate of Palestine, i.e. JEWISH PALESTINE.

This wasn't an Arab Palestine. In fact, there has not been an Arab Palestine in almost 1,000 years.

It's funny watching you totally disregard historic maps while making some of the most retarded assumptions about jews on that land. Hey, don't you know that Jews invented Oxygen and Arabs are totally stealing with every breath they take?? The Jewish virtual Library told me so!

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back