Christians fear world will end in 2 weeks

What I'm continuously amazed at is how anyone not having a deathwish claims to have received prophetic knowledge. According to Torah, false prophets are to be killed.

1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,

2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;

3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

4 Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.
- Deuteronomy 13, KJV

No one holds them to account for their false prophecies and so they keep right on going. Do you know that every single word that Dumitru Duduman said the LORD gave him through visions and dreams was confirmed in Scripture and we have seen fulfilled and will continue to see fulfilled right up to the warning he was given to give America concerning America falling in one hour. Being attacked by Russia when we responded to China invading Taiwan and that there would be an uprising in the middle of the country at that time. Even his vision of seeing the short chubby man - the Chinese president (and they try to hide how short he is in photographs still) and the Russian leader discussing what would happen to America and the list of communist nations that would help them - Cuba, Nicaragua, Venezeula is all unfolding just as the LORD told him it would back in 1982, 1983. Do you realize that was appoximately 32 years ago when none of what we see now was happening back then, Delta?

How could he know? He was a true servant of the LORD. That's how. I never doubted him. Not once. I never believed the multitude of false prophets - Paula White, Joel Osteen, Joseph Prince, Copeland, Warren, I never believed any of the false prophets the Elijah list promoted either such as Kim Clement, Bill Johnson & others they promoted and advertised but I always knew Dumitru Duduman was telling the truth. How did I know? The LORD told me that was His servant. Not a word he has spoken has fallen to the ground. Not one word.

Why do people insist on calling it "the end of the world", when in reality, God is going to come back, establish His kingdom on earth and bring Heaven to earth.

Oh wait..................I understand.................lots of Christians don't live by Christ's principles.

Why do people insist on calling it "the end of the world", when in reality, God is going to come back, establish His kingdom on earth and bring Heaven to earth.

Oh wait..................I understand.................lots of Christians don't live by Christ's principles.

Then they will be in hell the same as the unbelievers, Biker. God isn't grading on a curve here. We either keep His Word? Or we don't and we suffer the consequences of our own disobedience. The end of the world is your last day here. That day could come at any time as tomorrow is no guarantee for anyone. With that in mind, you need to be reconciled to Jesus Christ and know that if you died in your sleep tonight? You'd be with the LORD. You can know where you will be - receive the LORD as your Lord and Savior and live for him. Whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Then they will be in hell the same as the unbelievers, Biker. God isn't grading on a curve here. We either keep His Word? Or we don't and we suffer the consequences of our own disobedience. The end of the world is your last day here. That day could come at any time as tomorrow is no guarantee for anyone. With that in mind, you need to be reconciled to Jesus Christ and know that if you died in your sleep tonight? You'd be with the LORD. You can know where you will be - receive the LORD as your Lord and Savior and live for him. Whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Save the sermon, I already believe, just not with the same dogma as you. Personally? I firmly believe that God is too large to be contained in just one dogma or belief system. Besides, many times Christians get their interpretation of the OT messed up because IT'S NOT THEIR BOOK. The OT consists basically of the Torah (first 5 books of the Bible), and the rest is a history of the Hebrew people and what they did, with Psalms and Proverbs being some songs and good sayings.

Besides.................I really don't like it when someone tries to shove their dogma and belief down my throat. It doesn't sit well with me.

Save the sermon, I already believe, just not with the same dogma as you. Personally? I firmly believe that God is too large to be contained in just one dogma or belief system. Besides, many times Christians get their interpretation of the OT messed up because IT'S NOT THEIR BOOK. The OT consists basically of the Torah (first 5 books of the Bible), and the rest is a history of the Hebrew people and what they did, with Psalms and Proverbs being some songs and good sayings.

Besides.................I really don't like it when someone tries to shove their dogma and belief down my throat. It doesn't sit well with me.

I'm not shoving anything down your throat. If you are a born again Christian living holy unto the LORD in obedience to him? You'll make it to heaven. If you are not? You won't.

I'm not shoving anything down your throat. If you are a born again Christian living holy unto the LORD in obedience to him? You'll make it to heaven. If you are not? You won't.

See...........that's the kind of judgement and smugness that pisses me off about most Christians. What about Buddhist Heaven known as Nirvana? What about Hindu Heaven? What about the Taoist belief of rejoining the Tao when they die? Are you saying that all those belief systems (which have been around longer than Christianity) are wrong? What about the Jewish Heaven? Remember, Jesus was Jewish.

See...........that's the kind of judgement and smugness that pisses me off about most Christians. What about Buddhist Heaven known as Nirvana? What about Hindu Heaven? What about the Taoist belief of rejoining the Tao when they die? Are you saying that all those belief systems (which have been around longer than Christianity) are wrong? What about the Jewish Heaven? Remember, Jesus was Jewish.

Yes. That is what I'm saying. There is no Hindu heaven. There is no Taoist heaven. There is no Heaven without receiving Jesus Christ as Messiah. God isn't sharing his throne with anyone other than His Only Begotten Son. You do not have to remind me that Jesus was Jewish. I know. I also know he told Nicodemus the high priest of the Jewish people - that he must be born again to enter the kingdom of heaven.

God changes not. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. He has not changed his mind. He has not changed his Word.
All paths do not lead to heaven. All paths (except for the narrow path Jesus told us about) lead to one place alright. A place called hell. I'm telling you to get on the narrow path and follow Jesus and obey His Word. Forget Ghandi. He's in hell and it is too late for him. You follow Jesus and you'll make it to heaven.

See? It's that Christian bigotry and their claim that they are the only "real" religion that irritates me. If God is as large as everyone says He is, then He's too big to be contained in just Christianity.

Me? I'm hoping for Fiddler's Green (Sailor Heaven) when I go. Lots of marijuana and rum, with nothing to do but smoke, drink, and chase pretty women.

See? It's that Christian bigotry and their claim that they are the only "real" religion that irritates me. If God is as large as everyone says He is, then He's too big to be contained in just Christianity.

Me? I'm hoping for Fiddler's Green (Sailor Heaven) when I go. Lots of marijuana and rum, with nothing to do but smoke, drink, and chase pretty women.

Listen to me. There is no such place. You are creating a god in your own image and likeness to acommodate your own fleshly desires, Biker! Satan's creed is Do what thou wilt! In other words, do whatever you feel like doing. You need to wake up. You cannot party your way to heaven. It does not work like that. If I did not care about you, I'd tell you to sail on, Sailor! But I do care about you and do not want to see you end up in hell. You need to listen to me. Why not do this for 90 days and see what happens.......... Go to the Prayer meeting thread each morning and read the scriptures, sing the songs and pray the prayer. Do that each day with the expectation of meeting the LORD and experiencing His presence. After worship music and reading the Psalm pray your own prayers and talk to him. Do it every day for 90 days and lets see what happens. Okay? You've got nothing to lose and everything to gain and besides - it will be a great adventure.

Last edited:

Listen to me. There is no such place. You are creating a god in your own image and likeness to acommodate your own fleshly desires, Biker! Satan's creed is Do what thou wilt! In other words, do whatever you feel like doing. You need to wake up. You cannot party your way to heaven. It does not work like that. If I did not care about you, I'd tell you to sail on, Sailor! But I do care about you and do not want to see you end up in hell. You need to listen to me. Why not do this for 90 days and see what happens.......... Go to the Prayer meeting thread each morning and read the scriptures, sing the songs and pray the prayer. Do that each day with the expectation of meeting the LORD and experiencing His presence. After worship music and reading the Psalm pray your own prayers and talk to him. Do it every day for 90 days and lets see what happens. Okay?

Listen to me. There is no such place. You are creating a god in your own image and likeness to acommodate your own fleshly desires, Biker! Satan's creed is Do what thou wilt! In other words, do whatever you feel like doing. You need to wake up. You cannot party your way to heaven. It does not work like that. If I did not care about you, I'd tell you to sail on, Sailor! But I do care about you and do not want to see you end up in hell. You need to listen to me. Why not do this for 90 days and see what happens.......... Go to the Prayer meeting thread each morning and read the scriptures, sing the songs and pray the prayer. Do that each day with the expectation of meeting the LORD and experiencing His presence. After worship music and reading the Psalm pray your own prayers and talk to him. Do it every day for 90 days and lets see what happens. Okay?

Why do you persist in trying to "save" my soul? You can't touch it, only God and I can. And.............I do talk to Jesus every day.........He's my Big Brother, and I can prove it, both scientifically and with the Bible. I also understand Taoist, Buddhist, Jewish and a little bit of Hindu beliefs as well as was raised Christian.

Know why I left Christianity? Because I was born Lutheran, then went to Methodist church and then later, a year of Catholic school. Then, I was orphaned at 8, and shifted around with various foster families and such, and then went through Baptist churches (understanding that Southern and Northern Baptists have some serious issues dogmatically with each other), and every time I switched families, I was told to forget what I'd learned before, because the only right way to believe in God was their way. I got tired of all the contradiction and quit.

Then? I came across Buddhist beliefs, and was pretty cool with most of it, but had a couple of points that I couldn't fully get behind, and then was introduced to Tao, which is a really good belief system (to me) spiritually. A couple of years after that, my mind was opened by Tao to look at other beliefs and I went back and looked at Christianity with a different mindset and found that although Christians and Catholics use the EXACT SAME BOOK, they interpret it differently and have different standards for their dogmas.

Lots of Christianity is confused. How do I know? Simple...........I did Jewish studies for a while with a genuine Hebrew scholar who interpreted it directly for me and showed me where the errors were in the OT due to translations.

Did you know that the original commandment against killing wasn't written "thou shalt not kill", but rather "thou shalt not MURDER". Big difference, especially when it comes to military matters (of which I am a U.S. Navy retiree).

Also, the first verse of the Bible isn't "in the beginning", it's actually "in A beginning", but you'd only know that if you had someone that could directly translate the OT for you.

So, keep your confused and distorted beliefs. Me? I'm open minded enough to look for the truth, and smart enough to know it when I see it. ALL belief systems have many similarities. If you look for the similarities rather than being turned off by the differences, you'd get much further spiritually, and might actually catch a glimpse of God in His other forms.

Did you know that there are over 72 different names for God in Hebrew?

As far as your 90 day suggestion? No thanks............I'll pass.

I don't want anything limiting my search and understanding of God.

Why do you persist in trying to "save" my soul? You can't touch it, only God and I can. And.............I do talk to Jesus every day.........He's my Big Brother, and I can prove it, both scientifically and with the Bible. I also understand Taoist, Buddhist, Jewish and a little bit of Hindu beliefs as well as was raised Christian.

Know why I left Christianity? Because I was born Lutheran, then went to Methodist church and then later, a year of Catholic school. Then, I was orphaned at 8, and shifted around with various foster families and such, and then went through Baptist churches (understanding that Southern and Northern Baptists have some serious issues dogmatically with each other), and every time I switched families, I was told to forget what I'd learned before, because the only right way to believe in God was their way. I got tired of all the contradiction and quit.

Then? I came across Buddhist beliefs, and was pretty cool with most of it, but had a couple of points that I couldn't fully get behind, and then was introduced to Tao, which is a really good belief system (to me) spiritually. A couple of years after that, my mind was opened by Tao to look at other beliefs and I went back and looked at Christianity with a different mindset and found that although Christians and Catholics use the EXACT SAME BOOK, they interpret it differently and have different standards for their dogmas.

Lots of Christianity is confused. How do I know? Simple...........I did Jewish studies for a while with a genuine Hebrew scholar who interpreted it directly for me and showed me where the errors were in the OT due to translations.

Did you know that the original commandment against killing wasn't written "thou shalt not kill", but rather "thou shalt not MURDER". Big difference, especially when it comes to military matters (of which I am a U.S. Navy retiree).

Also, the first verse of the Bible isn't "in the beginning", it's actually "in A beginning", but you'd only know that if you had someone that could directly translate the OT for you.

So, keep your confused and distorted beliefs. Me? I'm open minded enough to look for the truth, and smart enough to know it when I see it. ALL belief systems have many similarities. If you look for the similarities rather than being turned off by the differences, you'd get much further spiritually, and might actually catch a glimpse of God in His other forms.

Did you know that there are over 72 different names for God in Hebrew?

There are more than 72 names of God in Hebrew! Isn't it wonderful? I love that! God is our everything. He is all that we need, Biker. He is everything that we need! I'm sorry for your childhood, mine wasn't so great either. But here is the good news. The LORD was watching over us the entire time and we're still here and He is still here. God will complete the good work He has begun in us. He is faithful, Biker. That is good news.

Tone it down a bit on the preaching. Preaching never works on me. Why? I start to look for the B.S. when people get over zealous and then I show them where their belief system doesn't make much sense.

Tone it down a bit on the preaching. Preaching never works on me. Why? I start to look for the B.S. when people get over zealous and then I show them where their belief system doesn't make much sense.

I will talk to you about Jesus whenever you feel like talking to me about him. But I will never stop preaching Jesus Christ until the day I meet Him face to face, Biker. While you may think you do not need to hear about Him others do. Good night.

Forum List

Back