Christians Behead Infidels!

Christians are also responsible for things like terrorists flying planes into the World Trade Center. How? Because by supporting your religion, you give Muslims a precident to support their own. It is true. Deal with it. Now if on the other hand all Christians and other faiths were to deny religion in general, where would that leave Muslims standing. What would it do to their faith if they became a laughing stock because of it. So the next time you see an infidels' head get cut off, or any of the other religion caused strife going on, you now know who to really blame.

What they really hate, I mean the Immams who lead these people, is a civilization more advanced than their own. They cant handle the fact that they are not #1 in the world and preach a doctrine of destruction. I blame the guy holding the knife and the guy who told him to pick it up. Other than that this blame game is not real, people who kill like that do it because they love doing it, they will find any reason, you will know this if you ever run across an evil person. Have you?
Yarddog,
The problems of these people go back to Mohammed. When they did the same sorts of things. There is a documentary you need to watch. It's called, "Islam: What The West Needs To Know." Mohammed himself cut off between 600 and 900 people's heads. He didn't do it cleanly with an ax or sword. He preferred using a knife like his loser followers do.

Also, believe it or not, religion in general is to blame. You then ask if I have ever met an evil person. Well as far as I'm concerned, most people are evil to varying degrees. In my thread, "The Truth," I speak of UFO's being real. Which probably means that humans are so screwed up, extraterrestrials want nothing to do with us.

I.PFreely,
Your avatar shows a book called "God Is Not Great." Above all else, I am an Atheist. I have never read the book you show. But god is not only not great, even if such a thing existed to some degree, it would be the most evil form of life possible. I ran across a book that you should really read. Just go to your browser and enter, "Our holy hell: the causes, the solutions." It is a free ebook that can be found on a number of sites. Reading it, you will see why apparently nobody will dare publish it.

The jihadis beheading people on video are following the Nazi playbook from the 30s. Rile up the west enough so they invade and you can then say you're fighting for your homeland. Whereas the foreigners invading are just evil-invaders. They want war because it benefits them (the ones cowering in other countries calling the shots, not so much the ones the smart bombs find and liquify.)

But the US is wrong to engage them how they want. There's always going to be terrorists waging local wars egging the west into a fight. But how will this be any different than operations in the recent past? Will engaging again now prevent future needs to? Of course not. If anything, it'll only make future operations more, not less, likely.

Plot foiled in Australia is more of the same, rile up western countries so they come invade. Westerners on arab soil pisses them all off, not just their militants. It's exactly what they want and why they're doing stuff in western nations.

This is a local matter. Should be fixed, or lost by local soldiers, not international coalitions. If Iraq wants to be Iraq and not IS, they need to fix their own house and not call on the US and others to come every time some militant faction starts blowing things up all over the place. I don't care if every last man, woman, child, and animal falls over dead in the middle east. I'm not a cruel person, but neither am I inclined to fight and die for oil.
Delta4Embassy,
You are wrong about comparing jihadists with the Nazis in just about every way possible. Hitler was all about expanding the Germain frontier. He didn't want war with the west. He wanted to expand eastward. But you know who much Europeans enjoy fighting each other. So it's no wonder that Brittan and France declared war on Germany. But how bad was it really for Germany to do the same sort of thing that the Huns, Mongols or Islamic forces tried to do. Though you have to view history through a system of media and education that isn't filtered through what the Jews would like you to perceive things as.

I do believe that you are right about the Islamists wanting war though. In fact, it seems a little suspicious to me that ISIS was able to conquer so much land so quickly. Alsmost like we're being played. You know, given what the koran teaches, the jihadists aren't the radicals. It is those who DON'T pursue war who are the real radicals. Because not wanting to conquer those who aren't islamic goes against everything that their religion teaches. There is only one sure fire way to defeat these people. Which Hitler was unfortunately unable to do with the Jews. Which is to kill them all!!!!!!!! Especially the ones who want to be friendly. America has two harsh choices. Either do this or suffer eventual defeat.

so as I see it @cultmasher your perfect world would have no jews or muslims in it. Anyone else you would eradicate?

Christians are also responsible for things like terrorists flying planes into the World Trade Center. How? Because by supporting your religion, you give Muslims a precident to support their own. It is true. Deal with it. Now if on the other hand all Christians and other faiths were to deny religion in general, where would that leave Muslims standing. What would it do to their faith if they became a laughing stock because of it. So the next time you see an infidels' head get cut off, or any of the other religion caused strife going on, you now know who to really blame.

As much as homos are responsible for the Westbro folks. :rolleyes:

I.P.Freely,
I don't need to eradicate anybody. Humans are well on their way to eradicating themselves. In case you haven't figured it out, I am a White separatist. It is my opinion that White people are worth saving. They're just brainwashed for the most part. Though anything White people do to save themselves, non-whites won't allow unless they're allowed to join in. You have to believe that existance is a fight for survival. Unfortunately, you can't do it with thoughts of fuzzy teddy bears and lollipops floating around in your brain.

Having non-whites around is why this country is so screwed up. It has destroyed our patriotism and sense of community. That's why our government decided to take a big shit on its people and start sending jobs overseas. Because if what you are doesn't matter, why would it matter who gets the jobs. With China alone, I have seen estimates of our trade deficit ranging from around 300 billion per year to over 700 billion per year. Then take into account lost tax revenue from lost American jobs. But try to get down to the root of our problems, and the non-whites howl "Racism!" And like wolves in a pack, this causes way too many Whites to howl the same thing.

As much as homos are responsible for the Westbro folks. :rolleyes:
THE LIGHT,
Sorry. But I don't know what Westbro folks are. As for the rest, believe it or not, you are partially responsible for cutting the heads off of infidels. Whatever you have the right to do, such as worship some god, they are of course going to feel they have the right to do also. Infortunately their form of Jesus is a lot more bloodthirsty.

Forum List

Back